1. Alley Banner Contest
    Join the Alley's Thread Festival!
    Make a thread a day from the 1st to the 10th of July.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

So Many Games YET Such Little Allowance

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by kanopon, Oct 13, 2004.

1. kanopon

The irony...At first I wanted to buy Kingdom Hearts2 and FFAdventChildren(yes i'm aware it's just a movie) So I waited. Then I saw Xenosaga Episode2 and since I have the first one I decided I should buy the second one. So I waited. THEN I saw that Shaman King and InuYasha just came out for the PS2!!!! And I'm SICK of waiting!!! How am I going to buy all this?!?!?!?! My mom is already mad at me for having so many videogames around the house!! Now I have to wait even more for my allowance money!!!! I'm so upset!! Anything like this happen to you?? -allowance:$100 to $200

Tags:
  2. pajamas

you have a PS2? hmmm Kingdom Hearts 2 O_o

3. Retro (inactive)

Ebay. i save a ton of money buying games off Ebay, just be careful who you buy from, i havent had problems so far, about 40 buys total. both NEW and Used. GunValkyrie Xbox NEW $6!! ( not including shipping) GTA doublepack Xbox plus brady guide for both games used $30. either that, or wait about 3 to 6 months for games to get cheap and snatch em' up. i also find the quality of a disc from a seller on ebay is better as opposed to buying a used game at like say Gamestop.

4. crazymtf

Nicejob dicksucker not only do you revive a 3 year old topic but you also manged to do it with spam. You win :amuse

5. TheWon

Modchip or Homebrew!

The only way to game.