1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

So, the Azure Deer Squad used to be focking amazing

Discussion in 'Black Clover' started by Mr. Black Leg, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

Two future Captains and the Captain was the future Wizard King.

Imagine, a Squad with Yami, William and Julius. Looks like one star receiving, record-breaking squad to me.

Rill is young as fuck, the youngest Captain in History, so even if he slacks off as a Captain, he has much room to grow, after Asta saves his ass from elve soul rape so he can do justice to the name of the Azure Deer Squad.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    Tags:
  2. Tayimus Number One

You mean the Grey Deer. :edu

But something you've inadvertently pointed out to me. Rill is relatively new as a captain, whereas Julius, Yami, and William had all left the squad years ago. So, who was the captain while the squad transitioned from the dominant Grey Deer to the Azure Deer of today?

3. Skaddix Well-Known Member

I mean that is a good point but also what most Caps are what late 20s, early 30s...so makes you wonder are people just retiring or did we miss a major war that put most of the current captains in their position.