1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

So whats with Rukia?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Bleach, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Bleach Bleach

Is she gonna be dead for ever now? >_< Orihime is pretty far from her =/. Not sure if they will let her go either >_<. She was here from the beginning and now its the end? What do u think?

Tags:
  2. Metric Jay Chou tard

No good guys have died yet, and Rukia's quite a main character.

I'd say unlikely she's dead/ stays dead, but you never know...

3. SiSL The Hun

At this speed rate of manga, we might not see any other characters over a year.

4. Byakuya Retired

I don't think she's dead.

5. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

No one dies in Bleach.

6. Chai Tea Fade To Black

:amazed EH.. Rukia can't die :cry :cry, I'd be forever ever sad. She is pretty and strong and nice :amuse.

Ichigo would be sad and go emo emo all over again :(, I don't like emo Ichigo he's more pathetic than usual :notrust

Someone will save Rukia! :yell. Maybe Hime-chan will try and make her way to Rukia while Jeagerjaques-kun and Kurosaki-kun fight. I'd be so so happy with Hime-chan if she can go rescue the poor pixie who tried so so hard to save Orihime-chan. :occa

:yell Come on Orihime go rescue Rukia! :yell

7. Bleach Bleach

Thats what I think =/. Weird how none of the goods guys has died till possibly now O_o

8. Yak on a Forums Break

I can only HOPE she dies or is dead by now. But even if that's the case, Orihime can probably bring her back, so it doesn't really matter.

9. Bleach Bleach

Or maybe not. Orihime was close to not being able to bring back Ichigo. Maybe its the same for Rukia and it is the end?

10. Chai Tea Fade To Black

:amazed ehhh? I doubt it. Orihime was having a troubled time rescuing the Strawberry-kun because of Ulquiorra's specific reiatsu that was in the stab wound. :yell

While we can speculate it's because Ulquiorra may be just a special arrancar who she cannot reject, :love in love also :amuse, I think it's because of his overpowering reiatsu. :oh :oh

I think, since Novena Espada Lulu-chan is ranked lower than Ulquiorra, and for that matter Grimmjow Jagearjaques-kun, Hime-chan will be able to heal Rukia-chan. smile-big

:occa So don't cry :cry, Orihime-chan will definitely be able to rescue Rukia! :occa

11. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

Yeah, that's gotta be it, obviously.

12. ~L~ Lililicious

Even if rukia is dead, we always have orihime's hax healing powers. I don't think rukia's death is befitting enough of a main character like her. I mean she died alone, with regrets (cause she didn't get to save inoue), didn't manage to have her farewell speech to anyone, and the whole kaien flashback with passing on your heart to someone would serve no purpose.

I say we'll just have to wait and see. It's still possible that she and chad have already been saved by someone. Gin does have a twisted facination with rukia at least. Not sure about chad, but chad is a tank, he'll survive somehow. If not orihime could do it herself in the upcoming chapters.

13. Byakuya Retired

Yes I also think Rukia has been saved by someone, maybe a kind-hearted arrancar? :wtf or.... Byakuya!? :wtf *imagines Byakuya carrying Rukia away to safety on his back* :love

14. Yak on a Forums Break

Except that you forget about one thing: Aroniro was weaker than Ulquiorra, yes, however Rukias reiatsu pales in comparison to Ichigo's, too. That said, essentially the 9th Espada was many many leagues above her in power and it actually could prove a lot of trouble for Orihime to reject her lethal wounds.

15. GaryDAI Active Member

She's taking a nap in her blood. She'll be fine

16. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

I don't think the power difference is an issue here. Hime can reject blown-off limbs easily, but if strong reiatsu is there, she has a hard time overcoming it.
    Lulu was not as strong as Ulquiorra, thus it's easier to reject his reiatsu. With easier being "rejecting captain-level reiatsu"

If someone of noi-noi's rank would holestab Ichigo, it would probably take her even longer.

17. ~Mystic Serenade~ King of the Round

Flag:
    South Korea
    Well the way Kaien said it made it look like "the heart" was created everytime two people interact so technically yea she didn't get to say some farewell speech but it does already exist with all her friends.

Besides, Bleach needs stronger angst and actual unability to reach goals. If everyone gets to reach their goals, Kubo might as well make Hitsugaya the one to kill Aizen >>

But yea she's probably not dead...I just want Kubo to suprise us somehow.

18. Yak on a Forums Break

Eh, that's the thing I'm not so sure about how they meant it. Did she have problems rejecting the wounds because a generally large reiatsu was overlapping it or was it because a such a strong reiatsu had mixed into with Ichigo's own.

If its the former, you are right, if its the latter, than it could mean that depending on the level of the person injured even a reiatsu comparable weaker to Ulqui but much higher than the victim's could mean a lot of trouble when it comes to rejecting.

19. Ibox L? box

If she's not dead then why did she have such a gloomy scene? I mean Chad didn't have to dig up his memories when he was deadly hurt. (which leads me to believe chad's alive)

20. Portgas D. Ace THe master

Isn't she supposed to already be dead? It was said that Hisana had died from the real world so I assume Rukia died from the real world with Hisana while she was an infant.

22. ~L~ Lililicious

True, but it much less impactful that way. I assume we're talking about her being dead permanently. Her death would be impactful to the characters, that's for certain but if you want strong angst, kubo should give her a farewell speech to someone, if not ichigo himself. A dying rukia telling ichigo thanks cause she got to pass her heart to him, yeah there's your angst right there. Ichigo would go through a depression phrase for god knows how long for failing to protect her.

Besides, I can't imagine Rukia getting killed off permanently in such a weak manner. I mean what kind of main character just gets offed permanently like she did. Alone with no one around her and not at least get a farewell speech? It doesn't seem befitting cause her character has no closure. Sure, she had closure with Kaien, but what about her interactions with the other characters? Ichigo, renji, byakuya, her SS comrades and inoue (whom she risked her life to rescue). At least, I won't be satisfied with it.

23. TheRealMcCoy Professional Loser

Doubt she's dead. I'd bet money on it. I really wish Kubo would at least show her fate , for god sakes, Renji and Ishida better run the hell outta there and see what the hell happened to her before our favorite fashion diva comes back for round TWO SPANNING ACROSS FIVE MILLION CHAPTERS OF RENJI GETTING THE CRAP BEAT OUT OF HIM. Being an InoueXIchigo shipper, yeah yeah, great, they're around each other, point is that I care much more about how Rukia and Chad are doing right now. Man, at least give us a signal that they're still alive and kicking. I doubt either would die in such a lack luster way. Kubo's way too much of a drama addict for that to happen.

24. ShuiMei Member

I don't even know why this is even being debated, the entire flashback with Kaien in 268 perfectly illustrates why Rukia can't be dead.

Just as important as Kaien's speech about heart was his comment how she should "never die alone" because when they die they pass their "hearts" on to our companions. According to Kaien's speech, when they die alone they can't pass their hearts on to their friends, which is why Kaien thanked Rukia when he died for being there with him while he was "dying," because thanks to her, he could "pass his heart" to her there.

Kubo clearly inserted this flashback before Rukia fell to make it clear to us that Rukia could not die there because she was alone, and as Kaien said, she should "never die alone." Obviously Kubo won't let Rukia, a complex character he has developed beautifully since day one, die with regrets and without passing her heart on to her companions. She's out for now, but she's not dead.

25. TheRealMcCoy Professional Loser

She's been out too long. :yell Frankly I'm all for a cuddles and carebear reunion with the superfriends right now.

26. Chai Tea Fade To Black

Me too, I want to see Rukia's fate over this lame Round Three fight :(

27. ~L~ Lililicious

Me too...I really don't care about grimm's fight with ichigo, unless kubo pulls some amazing twist it's just going to be repetitive. Sigh, worse case grimmjow would release and then what...he dies? Since ichigo can't die again, only to be resurrected. Lame beyond words.

I think kubo will insert a twist with rukia, maybe she gets saved by gin or something. But, I'm all for the carebear and superfriends reunion. Anytime now, kubo....anytime.

28. ShuiMei Member

Indeed, many of us would like to see the return of our Kuchiki goddess instead of this illogical testosterone-filled "heal him so I can kill him" bullshit that's been going on. Maybe some people think it's exciting but the sheer ridiculousness and irrationality behind these recent events turns me off of Bleach.

Kubo always likes to tease us with Rukia though, taking her away, making us sit and wait for her inevitable return, like when he had Byakuya drag her back to Soul Society even though we knew she would be back to save Orihime. I really want to see her too.

29. Vandal Savage The Magician Supporting Staff

There is no chance of her staying dead.

30. spaZ d[o_0]b