1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

[Questions] So when are staff..?

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by Grey Wolf, Nov 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grey Wolf You Want Some Of My Wood Release?

United States
    Gonna actually do there job and not half do there job?

I mean, you are quick to jump on select members, quick to ban, thread ban and delete shit and issue public warnings, but won't do the same across the board. And, I always get and see the same theoretic well, you don't see it, we did it privately. Which means, either A. You didn't do it at all, and just turning an blind eye and only punishing one side cause you damn sure don't ain't doing shit about it. And, B. you just aren't doing it. So, am I just gonna have to start coming here in this forum. Making it public by doing my reporting of post here out in the public so we can expose even more of the horrible staff culture that is already pretty much exposed and keep doing it.

Or you gonna get off your ass and actually be fair across the board and quit picking and choosing when and how you do your job. You want people to follow the rules and not wild the fuck out then don't give a people a reason to have to do so. Your position means you do a job, if you can't do it without bias, then give up your job.

No, do not close this thread. Do not try and downplay it. I reported obvious bait because I am not gonna go back and forth with people. I will repost this until I start seeing some changes around here.

Will be reposting this same topic within twenty-four hours and will keep doing so until staff starts doing their actual job.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Tags:
  2. Vegeta That guy

Post actual examples of shit, don't just whine like a bitch.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2018
  3. Grey Wolf You Want Some Of My Wood Release?

United States
    Don't you got something better to do? Are you staff? Are you super mod? You admin? You got a position of power?

If not, go up to that little red x in your browser and click the x button.

Thanks.

4. Vegeta That guy

This sounds like I could type this reply back to you?

5. Grey Wolf You Want Some Of My Wood Release?

United States
    Don't you got something better to do? Are you staff? Are you super mod? You admin? You got a position of power?

If not, go up to that little red x in your browser and click the x button.

Thanks.

6. Santi K D A Super Moderator

United States
    Are you familiar with the story of the boy who cried wolf?

7. Lewd Super Moderator

a) Who are the members we're quick to ban?
    b) Who gets away with it?
    c) Why do think this is?

Also if you want only staff to view this, you should have posted this in the SCR. I can move it there, or we can keep it open but you van't be confrontational to people who want to weigh in on this.

8. Grey Wolf You Want Some Of My Wood Release?

United States
    No, because in SCR nothing gets done. Like, nothing is now, getting done. Don't play dumb, coy and act like you guys have no idea what I am referring to. Santi is obviously one of the problems as you can see.

You guys can see the reports, you aren't blind.

So, you want me to go keep reporting the same thing over and over, cause I will. Want me to go report it again? I can do so.

9. Lewd Super Moderator

Quite honestly if you think that's bait, that's on you. That post is completely fine.

If you can't deal with people in that game, why even sign up to it?

10. Lewd Super Moderator

If that's what this is all about, I don't even know why this thread was made.

11. White Wolf Super Moderator

The 'bait', you incentivize people to reply to you when you call them out; 'too bad I gotta deal with people I don't wanna deal with'

It's mafia:
    (i) You have to interact with people
    (ii) Things get 'heated', and this is beyond bottom of the barrel.

You have the choice to ignore list users and you won't see anything from them, granted it's going to be hard to play that way, but that's your prerogative to do so.

That's all there is to it.

12. Grey Wolf You Want Some Of My Wood Release?

United States
    Well, I will be reposting this in twenty-four hours until it gets handled. That's all I have to do. It is indeed designed to be bait, and it doesn't matter if they are in the game, I can play a game and deal with them, but I do not have to subject myself to bait and shouldn't be forced to deal with what I consider to be bait. So, I will be putting this thread up again in twenty-four hours, and we will try again.

Trying to do it the peaceful way cause obviously the other way only works for certain people, obviously. See you in twenty-four hours.

13. Lewd Super Moderator

Not open for further replies.