1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

So where is the story even going right now?

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by Tom Servo, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

A while ago it was about saving Meliodas' emotions, next it was starting to look like the world war arc from Naruto then it became about Estarossa taking all the commandments to make himself a FV candidate now we find out that everything about him is fabricated and he's actual a very loyal archangel....

I kind've don't know where the story is going and not even really in a good way. It looks like Nakaba has ADHD and is hoping from one story climax to another.

Tags:
  2. Escageta Member

We know a bit about the supreme deity and nothing about the mother of chaos . So, I think Nakaba will go to them . the timehas come to reveal everything about them .
    Not to mention reveal more about the demon king

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  3. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

4. Escageta Member

I really don't hope that to happen. But I can't imagine there will be a final villain other than DK or SD.

I think Nakaba knows what exactly will happen and how his stroy will end. I'm too optimistic

5. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

I mean either that or Maelrossa will continue hunting for commandments & graces so he has the power of both the DK and SD but considering how hard it is for him to handle just 3 commandments I doubt it. I also don't think the DK or SD will be the fv they just seem like necessary evil forces of nature.

6. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

I'm not really sure what your saying OP. All of this plot of the second holy war has been forshadowed from chapter 50 at the very least. All of these developments as miniarcs are apart of that big arc. And yeah, all of this has been forshadowed for a long time, so its not as if i can complain about it coming out of nowhere or act like its badly handled perse

7. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

That's lovely but foreshadowing or not it doesn't change that the focus of the story has been jumping around. We went from Meliodas becoming demon king to holy war to Estarossa shenanigans to Mael mind-wipe story. This doesn't even really feel like the climax of the series is happening like at all because of how jumbled the pacing is.

8. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Yes, because everyone is doing different things in different places like different pieces of a puzzle. That is what different perspectives is called. As for pacing, all of the events happens within a few days, its true. Im not sure why that's an issue

Again, i'm not sure what your asking exactly. You'll find out where the story is going when it gets there

9. Dean Winchester Racer

This is where Demon Gowther comes in. That is the final plot line.

#Gowtheristhefinalvillain

10. Escageta Member

I just was thinking about what if OG Gowther was trying to use something of Mother of chaos( whatever it was ) to end the holy war but then The DK noticed that and imprisoned him

11. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

That's not good storytelling. "different perspectives" is a phrase related to something else entirely so i'm not sure where you were even going with that excuse.
    You can have different things happen without making the story muddled, look at Infinity war look at Batman v Superman....one of them did it right the other did it wrong. If you have the slightest bit of comprehension skills you can guess which one NNT falls under and why it doesn't work.

That's what's called an in-cohesive story. Which is an actual term used for film and storytelling.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 3:21 PM
  12. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

I mean, if you want to say its not good storytelling and that's your main point with this thread, that's fine. But i don't think many people would agree. I certainly do not believe that in the least. I mean, i'd assume the only reason anyone would have a problem with this is if they cant follow along with the different plot threads, but for me anyways, it seems pretty easy if one is paying attention

Eventually, all of it will come together as part of the main plot, what Mel and Ban are doing, what Mael and those fighting him are doing, what the demons are doing and what the assault squad is doing

13. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

By that logic most competent critics hate the DC franchise because "they can't keep up with it" Not the worst argument you've brought to the table but it is kind've pushing it in terms of common sense.