1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Some confusion; Does Naruto have a stronger, unknown Jutsu?

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by happycandysleepspaceness, Oct 8, 2006.

1. happycandysleepspaceness

Right before Naruto goes to Rescue Gaara, Jiraiya tells Naruto not to use 'that Jutsu', is He talking about the Oodama (or however it's spelt) Rasengan, or is it something we don't know about? My guess its something having to do with the Kyuubis power after he [Jiraiya] got owned by the Kn4.

What do you think it is, and if you think it hasn't been shown, what do you think it could be?

Tags:
  2. Shikamaru0193

look around other threads, theres theories here and there but mainly we have no clue..we just have to wait =D

3. NarutoPurePwnage

With latest development of "devolping Rasengan Complete", it looks like "that jutsu" cannot be a destruction jutsu IMO; but it will be more awesome than Rasengan Complete as it looks like we will be seeing it later.

Offcourse, I could be wrong and "that jutsu" could turn out to be even more powerful than rasengan Complete. This is possible because one of Naruto's futrue opponent (AL and only AL) will be able to counter Rasengan Complete otherwise the fights will turn out to be super boring.

4. happycandysleepspaceness

But if it were stronger, wouldn't Naruto just be wasting his time right now? It seems a little fishy, but I don't think Naruto has ever mentioned this Justu. Then again, he was probobly pretty scared when he was dueling with 'Itachi'

5. SGLP

6. happycandysleepspaceness

I'm assuming that 'chakra shroud' is when he became "encased" in the Chakra of the Kyuubi? I don't think he did that willingly, so that doesn't show that he has mastery of the Jutsu. Therfore, Jiraiya telling him not to use it would be useless. Unless I got this whole thing wrong, in which case I'm an idiot.

7. Cardboard Jewsuke

Alot of people here believe "that jutsu" is going Kyuubi mode. I personally disagree... But we dont really have any evidence eitehr way, and will have to wait to see.

8. BeefotronX

It could also be that perverted jutsu he mentioned to Konohamaru but never got to show.

9. happycandysleepspaceness

lol, I think Jiraiya was being a little more serious then that when he was talking to Naruto.

10. narsaku

Kyuubi is not a jutsu u stupid americans, if ur gonna argue, atliest use your heads.

obviously he did not use it yet, cus its mean as hell... and obviously they arnt talkin about it cus jiriara forbid naruto to use it... use ur heads ppl.

11. happycandysleepspaceness

I'm not going to start on Canada's former minister of defence.

12. Odlam

It's going to be the jutsu he promised for bringing back Sasuke from before the timeskip, but it's going to be highly situational and have some drawbacks to it

It's not going to be a "spam me" jutsu. We may only see it once or twice in the entire series.

13. The Pink Ninja

I think it was the Kyuubi tails.

Don't say "That's not a Jutsu!" It is and you'd realise that if you looked at the word in the original language.

Basically when you hear Jutsu just think "Magic."

14. Production

15. Megaharrison Retired Staff

It was the kyuubi tales, that is obvious by this point. I said it was the kyuubi tales back at chapter 277 but it was quite amusing to see everyone deny it.

16. Zer0_UchiHa

i also think "that jutsu" refers to kyuubi mode. it does as jiraiya said, it puts naruto and other around him at risk and in harms way. also jiraiya says not to lose ur cool and we see the happen right away against oro and almost right away against deidara.

as much as i want it not to be kyuubi mode, if naruto did have some broken ass "that jutsu" im sure he would have used it against sasuke or even against oro instead of going kyuubi mode.

17. Shidoshi

Jiraiya tells Naruto not to get jumpy and use "that jutsu".

Naruto gets angsty and almost starts to "Kyuubify" himself, and Kakashi makes it a point to remind Naruto about what Jiraiya said, specifically about "not using 'that'..." by getting angsty.

It would make a lot more sense to people who seem to think that Naruto's still hiding a heretofore unknown jutsu, if you also remember that "jutsu" could be read as "ability" as well as "technique".

Gaining "tails" is one of Naruto's abilities...even if it's almost an autonomous reaction to emotional stress.

18. Angel Haiku

It's possible Jiraiya was talking about the Kyuubi's chakra.Like going into 3 tails mode.He could also mean Oodama rasengan.Most likely it's not to use Kyuubi's chakra for a jutsu.

19. suteishi

I think that it's the jutsu that Naruto was talking about when he met up with konohamaru after the 2 1/2 years....

you know.

Konohamaru was talking about sexy jutsu and naruto was giving him the whole "Don't be immature thing". Sakura thought that he was so grown up. Then Naruto had to ruin the momment and say that he had made and new and Improved Sexy jutsu...

We never got to see what it was...

For all we know that could be it.

Or It could be when Jiraiya was talking about the Injury he got when he was teaching naruto something and he got slashed across the chest.

That could have been from the jutsu that he was teaching him.

20. SaiST Retired Staff

[EDIT] - I hate this damn mouse.

Topic's been done a billion times. Do a search for the term "jutsu" within the Library only, and you'll find a large number of threads dealing with this subject.