1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. BoOooOo!

Come one, come all to the wondrously eerie Pumpkin Patch! Perform tasks and challenges each day to stock up on the mystical Pumpkin Coins and use them to exchange for grand forum prizes! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, don't fear that which lies beneath the surface!

Schedule:
    Signups; October 10th - 15th
    Tasks and Challenges; October 15th - 29th
    Pumpkin Picking; October 30th - 31st
    Dismiss Notice

6. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

Some facts about Akatsuki you(maybe) didn't know.

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Gin Ichimaru's Shadow, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    I want to present 10 facts about Akatsuki that you maybe didn't know.

1.There are two versions of Hidan's joining to Akatsuki. In game he was caught by Orochimaru,Kakuzu and Zetsu. In Anime he was fighting with Kakuzu(Itachi and Konan was sent with Kakuzu).

2.Although the statement that Akatsuki consists of S-Rank Shinobi, there is at least one person weaker than standard from statement-Juzo(who is around Zabuza's level).

3.Kisame, Nagato, Konan and Itachi are only members who received an offer from Tobi himself.

4.Pain words:"Itachi, Kisame. Be careful, you are next" aren't true, coz Deidara was defeated before them.

5.Tobi doesn't respect traitors and people who can harm him(amongst Akatsuki).
    After meeting with Taka, he mentioned Hidan,Kakuzu,Deidara and Sasori.
    He didn't say a word about Oro and Pain(traitors), Konan(she left). He also didn't mention Itachi(obstacle for him).

6. Almost every Akatsuki member(whose weight and height we know) is underweighted:
    Deidara
    Sasori
    Kakuzu
    Hidan
    Konan
    Nagato
    Tobi(if we count first weight from Databook)
    Itachi.
    Zetsu don't count. Only Oro and Kisame have "healthy weight".

7.Nobody bar Kisame and Kakuzu is taller than 1.8m.

8.The fact that Orochimaru didn't take Nagato's eyes is probably a plot hole. Even if Jiraiya stopped him, he could return to Ame one day in order to take Nagato's eyes.

9.Kisame is the only one who survived popular "Cloak Curse". Almost every member died/was sealed after taking off his cloak. Only Konan didn't take it off, but she died too. Same goes to Juzo.
    -Deidara blew himself up.
    -Kakuzu took it off in order to use Masks.
    -Hidan lost it due to explosion and died(probably).
    -Sasori took it off in order to use himself to fight.
    -Itachi died in fight with Sasuke after taking his cloak off.
    -Kisame commited suicide. However(as I mentioned), he survived taking off the cloak first time, due to help from Zetsu, who created clone of Kisame.
    -Orochimaru(maybe, he didn't die short after taking off his cloak, however he didn't wear it at the moment of his death).
    -Obito died without a cloak too(after becoming Jin he lost it-it wasn't Akatsuki cloak, but still).
    -White Zetsu was killed by Sasuke after splitting in half with Black Zetsu.
    -Black Zetsu was sealed after splitting in half with Zetsu.
    -Nagato. I know that he stopped wearing a cloak, but still he died after taking it off(even a few years after).

10.Sasori,Deidara,Hidan and Kakuzu didn't know about Akatsuki's real plan. Konan and Pain knew about it. However, Obito,Zetsu(both) and Kisame knew the most.

@Hi no Ishi
    @Shark
    @Maverick04
    @Skilatry
    @Buuhan
    @Sage light
    @walpurgis Burgoo
    @Kuzehiko
    @The_Conqueror
    @HisokaRollin
    @Vilu
    @Charmed
    @Santoryu
    @SakuraLover16
    Your thoughts?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Tags:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Charmander Pure

Mexico
    bunch of weak manlets :lmao

3. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    I am starting to liking ya. But what can ya expect from puppet(it is good for children to play), guy who didn't leave sandbox and still plays with clay and man who goofs around all the time.

4. Nataly Angel in Disguise

Before I comment about the content of the thread, you might want to limit tagging people to no more than ten, otherwise other users might not get those mentions in alerts.

5. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    Thx for an advice. I will use it in the future. It explains why I sometimes don't receive alerts.

6. FriendofJedi Avenging Hand of Light

For some reason, I thought Oro would have bad hygiene. I guess the lack of a healthy weight doesn't affect the performance of chakra users.

7. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    No, it doesn't affect. However it's probably random stats, because many of those characters don't look like that skinny.