1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Some of my highschool art junk

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Rocklee88, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Rocklee88 no.

hey guys! im new to this section of the forum ^^;;
    ive been really bored today (damn sickness!) so i decided to post my practical visual arts assessment i did for my highschool.

well, i was given the whole year to plan and finish the project but i just ended up procastinating (in actually creating the works) till the very last 3 days of it so the end product is kinda...err really sketchy T_T (reason: damn MSN messenger and this forum >=/)

anywayz, for the project i decided to do a series of digital paintings (well err only two for these) and drawings of my father. ive only got the digital painting ones here atm coz its saved on my computer hehe :D the drawings are still at school and ill havta pick them up soon otherwise itll be in the trash soon lol! ill post em up later.

so yeah.. whoa! what a long winded intro haha XD

so here are pics: i think each of them took like an hour each using Painter and me good ol Intuos2 tablet =]

Spoiler: this one took about an hour

Spoiler: this one took less, but i modified a lot later

any criticism is welcome though i doubt ill be editing these old works anymore coz i just cant be bothered lol XD

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005
    Tags: