1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Some of My Theories

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by 獅子連弾, Oct 3, 2006.

1. 獅子連弾

Orochimaru wants to learn (or copy with the Sharingan) every single jutsu in the world. But if he does, then what? What is he going to do with all the jutsu in the whole world? He can't really rule the world, I mean just because you can do every single jutsu doesn't mean you can. Skill levels, quality or quantity.

I don't think that just because Orochimaru has a million jutsu he will be any better. I mean I think that even if Orochimaru got every jutsu Itachi could still whoop his arse.

2. Orochimaru, Jutsu: Tsukyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo Theory

How will Orochimaru get these Jutsu? You have to get the Mangekyou Sharingan, and considering Orochimaru is a lonely old fag how will he kill his [imaginary] best friend to obtain it?

3. Orochimaru + Sasuke DON'T beat Itachi Theory

Orochimaru has admitted himself that he doesn't stand a chance against Itachi. That he got too strong for him and had to seek Sasuke. Why is Orochimaru training Sasuke? Orochimaru is lower than Itachi, so how would his training help Sasuke beat him?

Tags:
  2. dummy plug

i agree with theory 1 and 2...but in number three, d answer is simple...oro cnt defeat itachi because he lacks sharingan...now with sharingan and all techniques he knows, den he MIGHT b able to pwn itachi...lol

3. G3ntleF!st

If somebody knows every justsu in the world then yes there skillz level goes up as we will see over and over a single jutsu> any unnaurtal ability.Hidden Mist is a perfect example of how to stop Itachi's MS.At some point any ninja can be killed if you know the right jutsu.Now if you know all jutsu then you also how to counter or avoid all jutsu without even without sharigan.

Hes only training Sasuke so his body will be in shape and fit for him also im guess when he does switch he gets the jutsu and knowledge of that person aswell.

Oh and dont forget genjutsu and taijutsu.

4. John Connor

because the AL had to put a mist ninja with itachi so he didnt get owned when fighting against other mist ninjas

j/k... but it does kind of fit lol

5. Grrblt

6. Snickers

7. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

^Way true. This should be in HoU or the konoha lib not the theories section.

8. 獅子連弾

Yeah, sorry. Couldn't really decide where this would go... ^^;;