1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

*Some Sigi's...all kinds...

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by ~Akuma, Nov 27, 2005.

1. ~Akuma Biaaatch !

Some that I made last week...gimmi some "c&c" please... peace

Tags:
  2. whamslam3 I Kill Giants

Nice

Will i have to say i like the sasuke one the best:p
    They are all pritty good the only one that i think should be changed is the first one there is to much stuff going on in the bg and u cant really see the stock cuz i cant even tell who the stock is supposed to be but ya overall you did good on the sigs nice job:smile-big

3. ~Akuma Biaaatch !

hehe thank ya, u are right, but I didnt have a better stock...it should be a explosion and the "stock" (sasuke by the way :D ) should have the effect that he want to hide from the explosion but that was the only good stock that I had... :D

4. TEK Akatsuki

I actually really like that first one. It seems to be the perfect coloring to match the stock. I do have to admit it would be a little hard to tell who that is without having seen the original pic. Maybe that's why I knew who it was since I have that stock you used for Sasuke in my hard drive as well. They're all pretty good in general though. Nice work. :thumbs

5. [Sei-kun] Anything But

They all seem nice, except the first and last one could use some more work on the background. Average-8/10