1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Something I hadn't thought of...

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Omni, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Omni

And it COULD be totally irrelevant, but one thing that may be holding up the start of KG and Pt. II is that they may be waiting for the new score to be made. I'm talking about the music and themes they use during the actual battle scenes, not the OP and ED. For something as important as KG and PT. II, the score would be equally as important, right?

Tags:
  2. FrostXian

I am sorry, what the hell is score? Do you mean song? Music? Soundtrack? What in the HELL is SCORE?

3. Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki

I disagree with this. The soundtrack is made in advance. It's not like they would allow the compser to delay the actual anime. If he was that slow they'd just get him replaced.

4. Konoha

5. Futagokage

I doubt it, There is no way a soundtrack is so slow, also if they changed the music in PII they will surely use versions of the old ones in many cases.

6. Yuna

Not to mention he's had over a year to compose the music starting from when Part I ended. Heck, he's had much longer than that because I doubt he composes the music a week in advance of its initial use, so he must've finished the score for Part I a loooong time ago.

7. Captain Gir

i was just about to say that..if they are pulling it out of their asses a week in advance, they should fire the guy who is doing it

8. jayse

it also means an orchestrated piece of music.. musical score

9. dragonbattousai

I doubt the music is the delay for Part II. The real reason for its delay is it seems they want the manga to be as long as it was when they started the Naruto anime back in 2002. Manga started in 2000, they started the anime 2 years after. Part II started in 2005, most likely the anime will start in 2007, either the last half of the fall season or the start of the Spring Season. Hopefully the Fall Season.

10. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

No dude, It's pretty lame excuse for them to delay KG and part2 because of the musical score. I can live with the original score I don't mind, just show KG and part2 already!!!

11. Crucio

There is no doubt in my mind that they've already finished animating the first Arc of Part 2 and even more. There's also no doubt that the soundtrack is made as well.

12. Undomiel

Well we will never know why they don't show part 2... Or we'll know when they'll tell us.