1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Sousei no Aquarion OVA (spoiler)

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by TrueAlchemist, Jun 1, 2007.

1. TrueAlchemist Member

Finally, OVA of Sousei no Aquarion: wing of betrayal came out today.
    Seems like Director of this OVA changes many things.
    Hmm, And, it feels like we are starting from the beginning.
    Chacracters' roll seems to be changed:
    1. Kou Reika -> Celiane
    2. Silvia de Alisia -> Scorpius
    3. Apollo -> Apollonius

Reika fans will be happy in this OVA than T.V. version.
    Apollo was animalistic, but now he seems like to become Naturalist in OVA.
    Well, we can see that he has been upgraded. Toma became more annoying than T.V. version, and Fudo is still weirdo in the anime. I am just happy that they get rid of Sirius who was Silvia's brother in T.V. God, I wonder if animator will make Reika and Appollo as possible couple. Well, they have put many things in next OVAs. They shouldn't have time to put love scenes in here, but it would be fun. smile-big

Tags:
  2. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

I'll probably have a DDL of this available later.

But yeah, I didn't really like Sirius to begin with in the original series. Toma was always...weird in my eyes and well Fuda is just "WTF" incarnate. :laugh

As for Reika, Silvia and Apollo, they were always among my favorites and I can't wait to see where the OVA takes their err....new incarnations. :p

3. Six Eternal

wait-- what the hell!? so this is not a continuation of the series!?
    and the ova is supposedly 2 parts, when will part 2 come out?

4. TrueAlchemist Member

No, T.V. story ended by Apolo when he saved the world.
    This is new story with the same characters with different rolls.

I cannot see Reika as Celiane. If you guys remember, there was an episode when Fudo asks members to do some cosplay and act like their patners.
    Apollo acted like Sirius, and Reika acted like Silvia.
    In the episode, Reika runs to Apollo and hugs Appolo. Just like when Silvia always run and hug Sirius. Apollo does not even reach Reika's shoulder I think. But, seems like Reika became shorter or Apollo seems to become taller a little. Anyway, Reika still has some depressing issues even in OVA. haha. (she was the unluckyest person in T.V., and was very depreseed overall anime.)

Silvia has a red wing in here, but I think there is a reasonable story background. Silvia was Scorpius, and Scorpius made some kind of deal with Toma in the past life. Scorpius wanted to have a wing, probably wanted to become Angel/God. And, now Silvia/Scorpius has a wing. So, Toma is giving an offer to Silvia similar to an offer that Toma gave to Sirius in the T.V. show. We have to wait and see if Silvia takes the deal or not.

I really don't know what we will see in the OVA when it comes to "romance". We can expect Silvia x Apollo, but seems like Reika x Apollo is possible. Personally, I want to see Apollo x Reika more than Silvia because Silvia is just avg dumb blond in any anime. hehe

5. darion Member

I don`t know if this is the right place to write this but I`m looking for the name of the song that appeared at the end of this ova...

I made a rip , here it is .. :
    Download

Much appricated if anyone knows..:)

6. Bear Walken Akurei-ookami

ANN has it listed down as "Bare Feet" by AKINO :wink

7. Taleran Back to Nothing

YA for more Aquarion, the TV show was epic, and its good to see this movie kept with that

Gen Fudo is still as awesome as ever, yet I'd almost prefer a direct sequel to this alternate universe take on it, oh well.