1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Speaking of Assasinations...

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Sento, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Sento The will of fire.

Since there is a theory out there that Sai is out to kill Naruto so he dosn't get in the way of Donuva's plans what about Kakashi?
    If they are going to try and kill off Naruto the would want to give Sai as many chances as possible to do so and the best way to do that is to eliminate Kakashi thus keeping the same team. And it's not like anyone is gaurding Kakashi and even if there is a body guard whats to stop them from posining him or taking him out while he is in his weakened state. So do you guys think there will be an attempt on Kakashi's life or do you think I'm just being paranoid.
    :mad

Tags:
  2. icoselitham Lost

Your being paranoid.

3. kapsi Banned

They'll eliminate everyone.

4. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

Hmmmmmmm don't think so,even if it's so kakashi won't die like that...

5. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

6. Pawa-eri-to k;jsg;anosinv

uhhhhh..... You mean the Kakashi with the eye that can suck anything into it and the 1000 jutsus? Or do you mean the most senior and skilled active shinobi under the hokage, kakashi? I'm not saying a play on his life won't be made, but they can't just walk in and stab him in the hospital. And even if they could they would still need to make it look like some kind of mistake or what have you. I say this because if they kill Kakashi they're going to have all of the most powerful ninjas out for blood, and I think that Gai and the rest would make bad enemies.

edit: besides, if they can do what they are planning without anyone knowing anything is wrong then I would think that Kakashi would be a great person to have on your side. what he doesn't know won't hurt him, but what he does know could hurt the elders!

7. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

Id like to see the dumbass who makes the mistake of trying to assassiante Hatake Kakashi. Pretty sure Kikashi would break his foot off in their ass.......then send them to another dimension.

But no I dont see any Kakashi assassination attempts in the near future. Then again I've never heard the one about Sai trying to kill Naruto eitherso maybe im just too far behind......whatever

8. Brockway Eyebrows...

"If you want to stop me, Sai, you will have to kill Hatake Kakashi. You're strong, but only as strong as post-Kimi pre-timeskip Gaara."

'^_^

"...Nevermind, I trust you, Sai. *I wonder what he was thinking with that face?*"

Spoiler:
    Then Sasuke appears and saves Kakashi as Sai goes in for the kill! ^_^

9. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

shit, not even Itachi wanted to kill Kakashi because of the unwanted attention it would bring...nobody in Konoha would be that stupid.

10. kupah Well-Known Member

comunist will come and kill everyone with ak-47's