1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Special jutsu

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by A$iAn, Sep 2, 2005.

1. A$iAn

I was thinking about this. How do they make the one time use jutsus. Like the first person to ever open the gates or the death god seal. Woudn't the first you do it you kinda die....so how are you able to do it, master it, without the negative affects aka, death?

Tags:
  2. Insipidipity

Yea...I thought there was a thread about this before...Double Snake Assassination, etc.

My thought was that it was just done theoretically by geniuses.

3. TheoDerek

I've thought about that myself. I just assume the user somehow knows he/she is going to die so they quickly cancel the jutsu or somthing. If they couldn't do that then no one would ever learn it because the creater would be dead :smile-big.

4. Guy Gardner

In theory, for things like Dual Snake Destroyer, wouldn't a Kage Bunshin work? I dunno, but using something like that for these techniques (Outside of the Demonic Soul Steal) sort of makes sense.

5. brownsm

i guess one day they will b trying it out and realise if they complete the jutsu they will seriously strain themselves or kill themselves.with other jutsu's they may have seen someone use it and die as a result

6. jormundelver

They probably learned it theoritically, and the jutsu has a 100% guarantee to work. Like maybe the Death God will always appear if you did the correct hand seal sequence, regardless whether you mastered it or not

7. DESOLATER

lol only logical explanation.i agree

8. DesignCore

death god seemed to work with a bushin on the other 2 prior hokages.

9. snusnu

Maybe that's how Yondaime learned it, made a Kage Bunshin and tested it. Or maybe he just signed the contract and it magically poofed into his brain.

10. Hissatsu

I think most are planned and theoretical, others are tested and people watch the side effects, or maybe their past down, like in Ruro Ken where you learn it by killing or watching your master die

11. DesignCore

or maybee he wrote the contract so it said the death god cant kill him as he practices it.

Then the death god found a loop hole and ate him .

12. Zein

Well, maybe the death god doesn't kill the user as long as the user does not seal anything, so it could be safely practiced as long as nothing is sealed.

As for the twin snakes, it could be the same way, without something to take with you, it won't kill you. Though I couldn't think of how the user learned that it would instantly kill the user and the victim without trying it on something...

13. Tsukiyomi

Shiki Fuujin can be used without dying as long as you don't use the seal on anything.

Primary lotus was probably developed over years of experimentation, slowly opening more and more gates until it was discovered you die upon the 8th.

The others are all probably the same deal, slow experimentation until you find the limits your life can stand.

14. Mukuro

That wouldn't be very effective because their response time may not be good enough...

They could die before they try to cancel the effects of the jutsu.

I agree with Insipidipity and Tsukiyomi, but I believe that both methods are used.

The effects of a jutsu are predicted through theory and also, jutsu are created through incremental progression (if I can actually use this term).

15. -bill-

im thinking that you Don't have to master it in order to use it in the first place. You just make the hand signs and summon it. I'm sure the death god would be mroe than happy to have you for dinner.

16. Mukuro

^ Lol... I doubt it works anything like that.

If that's how it was... An academy student like Udon could summon the death God.

17. itachichoi

most likely theory but mekh how do i know