1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Spiderman vs. Kidoumaru

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Molidir, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Molidir Sharingan user

who would win!?

spiderman with his stamina and spiderreflectes and strengt or the freaky moron of a sound 4 ?

maybe the sound 4 dude, but if spiderman get's the "upgrade" like in the comic, sort of curse seal when he gets 8 arms and fussy hair and look psycho, who would win then :cool

Tags:
  2. Khimatri Gah..

Kidoumaru still..
    He has a big old insane bow and arrow that would kill spidey very quickly.
    He also has armour and stuff.

3. Crucifixation Endless Sacrifice

Ninja vs Man in bright red Spandex?
    I'll take kidoumaru anytime.

4. Zossima Replacing Log

lol

spider man would get his ass kicked !

5. Marvin Member

no, Spiderman will win, Spiderman is stronger,faster, more agile, than kidoumaru. and Kidoumaru will never able to hit spiderman with his slow arrow, spiderman can dodge bullet traveling over mach 1, there is no way that the arrow will hit him. a full force direct hit from spiderman will kill kidoumaru even with his armor.

6. Sandaime inactive 3rd Hokage

Spiderman's enormous spider-strength allows him to lift or press 10 tons or more (if he's under stress), and perform all kinds of life-saving feats (including lifting buses and shielding little kids from falling debris.) His strength also helps him crash into Four Freedoms Plaza whenever he feels like it. No Naruto shinobi can lift anywhere CLOSE to that amount.

Spiderman can move and react several times faster than an ordinary human. His reflexes allow him to dodge a bullet (if far enough away), and coupled with his uncanny spider-sense, gives him a definite advantage in dangerous situations. Very rarely is Spider-Man surprised or unaware in a fight, now matter how sneaky or devious the villain is.

Ninja's are meant to be sneaky and use sneay strategies against their opponents. You CANT use that against Spiderman's spider sense, Spiderman would never get outsmarted in battle.

7. Nyarlathotep Member

What he said plus:

Spiderman actually got an upgrade recently, he can now lift (press) 15 tons, maximium 20 tons if he's serious. Although I'm sure Tsunade can lift at least a few tons if her easily carrying of GamaBunta's sword is anything to go by.

Spiderman's reflexes are faster than an average human by a factor of 15 he is often able to dodge bullets if he is far enough away, and we all know that Kidoumaru is a ranged fighter and his web arrows move nowhere the speed of a bullet (basing it from the fact that Neji was able to sense it and avoid a fatal injury in time with a few holes in his body and having Kidou's web stickied to him).

Spiderman's spider-sense is also semi-clairvoyance and can easily alert him of Kidou's web arrows which move nowhere the speed of a bullet and Spidey's spider-sense has alerted him several hundredths of a second's prior to being shot at and his reflexes allowed him to easily avoid those without any injury.

Without mentioning that Spiderman's web is stronger than Kidoumaru's.

You people are seriously understimating Spidey.

8. HinataFanBoy Aint Depression A Bitch?

rofl how do u ppl come up wif these matches? err i dunno who wud win i just wanted to say that

9. Limitles Shadow Itachi Fanboy

Spidey would wipe the floor with him.
    His 'spidey sense' is the equivelent of the Sharingan - except Spedy is super-smart and super-fast and super-strong. So he's like Itachi.

10. Explosion of Youth OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Spider man would destory a large portion of the ninjas in Naruto.

the spider dude is no different, his arrows would not be able to hit spider...I mean he dodges rifle bullets for goodness sake

11. korican04 ftp-nin

While kidou goes CS lvl 2 he gets mad tired and can't fight for very long. Spiderman would just hide and let his spidey sense warm him of danger, then kidou would be tired out and spidey would rip his arms off.

12. Explosion of Youth OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

he wouldnt have to...he could just fight him head on and still own him

13. Yaman Celestial

They'ed feel each others pain of being half spider in world of human people and become friends, :laugh

14. Akajishi New Member

Why Spider-Man walks through this battle.

Look I'm a huge Spidey fan whose been following him for about a decade and own 400+ Spider-Man comics.
    First off I'd like to mention Spider-Man has more combat experience than anyone in the Naruto cast. He's been in more thhan 2,000 seperate fights since his conception, you heard me 2,000 and that's the lowest estimation Gokou throughout the whole of DB, DBZ and DBGT has only been in eighty-four fights his entire life (and I'm including Kid Gokou vs. the Giant fish" in that number) throughout those fights Spidey has countered everey power and ability imaginable.

The ability to copy techniques and predict movements? Try the Taskmaster only when he preforms someone else's move he can preform it twice as fast ad he can catch bullets out of mid-air. Spidey has crushed him twice.

360-degree vision and the ability to take out opponents with one-blow. Try the Fly and Carrion only one doesn't have a blind angle and the other touch literally causes instant death.

Summon Giant Snakes? He helped beat Set the serpant god who happens to be about 15-stories high. Chi-based attacks? Wait Iron Fist has a technique that can act like a combination Chidori and Rasengan and his attack once destroyed a whole city.

Incredible stamina? He's on occassion fought for four hours straight against a magical being named Morlun who can absorb chi just by being punched. Strength? The official stats say 10 tons but Marvel uses the Military Bench which is the most inefficient press only using 1/2 to a 1/3 of one's muscles full potential meaning he's more like 20 to 30 tons on a casual day.

Speed, the Marvel Card game clocked his long-term running speed at 150mph but in an old Roger Stern comic I have Peter's testing out his powers and in a sprint covers, and I quote, "2 miles in 5 seconds."

His reflexes? Peter has once stated that his reflexes operate at 40x human maximum somewhere in the range than of at least 4,000 mph (a decent athelete's are clocked at about 100mph or so). The strength of his web? Kidoumaru's could support "two elephants" (about 12 tons), Spidey's has once supported the entire 14-story Daily Bugle Building after a bomb attack by the Green Goblin destroyed the entire building's structure. You tell me who wins. (Also for a side-note he's also faced and beaten people with Gaara's, Shino's, Kiba's and Chouji's powers among others.)

15. Arilou Viking Ninja

Agreed with the abovementioned. Kidomarou is just no match for our friendly neighbourhood spider-man.

16. Uchiha Sasuke Sama Ninja of Konoha

Kidomarou vs. Spidy?.......How can I plase a three trillion doller bet on Spidy? No contest Spidy hands down.

17. jemakai Active Member

If it is in a forrest Kidomaru curse seal level 2 would have a chance. After all, his arows are very damaging and unlike bullets they track his opponent. He also has a very strong defence system made of golden web metal. But over all spidey is just to experienced and would find a clever way of defeating Kidomaru.

18. FoolyCooly FLCLkage

Um, wow....you sure do know your Spider-man. :blink :NF smile:

And yes, Spider-man would win.

19. tsunandesama Doctor-Nin

I agree tracking would work, but I suppose spiderman just cant be outwitted. Then again, one is genetically changed just because he got bitten by a spider, the other.. has not much of a genetic change.

20. Arilou Viking Ninja

There could be ways for Spidey to stop the arrow I guess. (as a last resort just plucking it out of the air, and yes, he's that fast)

21. Crucifixation Endless Sacrifice

There's no way somebody could win over a Marvel super hero. Marvel makes them like god, or something. They are unbeatable. Pfffffft. Marvel comics...

22. Akajishi New Member

To the Last comment...

....GOD isn't bullet-proof?

23. Arilou Viking Ninja

You should try reading some DC :) They're even worse in that respect... (although some of their "non-standard" stuff is excellent)

Spider-man is an interesting opponent, not because his powers are particularly overwhelming but because he's had so much experience that he'd probably have SOME chance whatever you threw against him...

24. Naruto_Uzumaki Just here...

25. blind51de Banned

Spidey holds back his physical strength, by a lot. He's not a killer, but he could easily make the head of a normal guy like Doc Ock explode if he hit him too hard. This usually gets overlooked.
    He can lift 10-20 tons... this is probably way beyond Open-Gates or Akimichi-'Roid level strength.
    Kidomaru's webs would be countered, and Spider-sense (NO WEAK POINTS, NOT UNLESS KIDOMARU SOMEHOW GETS A FRICKING SYMBIOTE) would dodge any arrows.

The only thing in the Naruto universe that could truly get him down is Genjutsu.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2004
  26. aLkeMiSt Curious

Spidey doesn't have a cursed seal, so therefore he is GG'd.

27. R_Lee86 Asshole

If Spidey can dodge Kidoumaru's big ass bow and arrow, then he can win. Othewise, he's screwed.

28. Tautou Member

Chances that one of Kidou's arrows would hit Spider-Man are like 10%...

aLkeMist, the lack of a Curse Seal on Spidey's part wouldn't make much of a difference, seriously.

29. Jackal Iscariot Ero-sennin

i think spiderman cuz he is spiderman.... he is a mutant and i dun know... he got spidersenses :D

30. petey78 Ramen Lover

Spidey all the way!!! :)