1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Spiderman vs. Wolverine

Discussion in 'Comics Battledome' started by Havoc, Apr 28, 2005.

Spiderman vs. Wolverine

Poll closed May 13, 2005.
  1. Spiderman

21 vote(s)
    36.8%
  2. Wolverine

30 vote(s)
    52.6%
  3. Tie

6 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. Havoc Basted God

Hmm although Wolverine is invulnerable to most of Spidermans attacks Id say Spiderman would still win this match... or at the least it would be a tie.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Zariel The Smiler

I'd have to say Logan, he's as fast and as agile as spiderman, and though spidersense could delay the inevitable it would only work for a little while. Also Logan has little problem with killing people where as Parker will not. Finally nothing short of destroying Logan's Adamantium Skeleton will kill him; He was burned to bone and regened.

3. theoneandonly is back to his origin

Gabe Logan a.k.a Wolverine pwns Spidey

4. StoneWalker RoCK TeH LoTuS

damn you beat me to it again T___T

I'd say Logan too

(and vote in this weeks Sketch of the Week before it closes!)

5. firesoferebus666 New Member

oops. I voted Spiderman on accident D;
    Anyway, it kinda depends where they are fighting. If they are on top of the Empire State, for example, Spidey would probably win because he could use impact webbing to make Wolverine fall off, but even that might not kill him, I guess.

off-topic: Spiderman would be awesome with Kidoumaru's ability to make bows and arrows and control them and stuff.

6. RealaMoreno H?herer Krieger

Hmm, Spidey's agility is over Logan, strength, plus he's a scientist, so he can figure things out pretty quick. Logan has the fighting experience and tactical training to take someone down, though he's slower and weaker than Spidey. It's a very tough one to call. Anything Spidey slings at Logan, will more than likely be cut in half. And Spidey can get to heights faster if he needs to regroup. One also needs to consider terrain. If they're out in a field, spidey's got nothing to websling on, so Wolvie wins. In a city, Spidey's playing on home field. I'm gonna call this one a tie.

7. Gooba Join us

I'll say Jamie due to experiance.

8. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

Anyone reads the ultimates? lol i loved when wolverine crawled into spidermans house.

9. Arilou Viking Ninja

They've fought. Spidey-won (he kept dunkin' Logan's head into a tombstone until he was unconscious)

I'd say Spidey. He's more agile, stronger, has the Spider sense, has webbing... Logan is the best at what he does, but Spidey is better at what HE does, and that includes immobilizing enemies.

10. ?Rubber Band? kyuubi noobie

spidey should win this matchup. Hes much faster den logan. Speed matters quite alot. Just like Lee! :)

11. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey

These matches have to start getting specific, are we talking about a single knockout or are we talking about to the death.

If its to a single knockout Spidey would probably win this one, if its to the death then spidey would die of old age before he could ever kill wolverine.

12. Zerkreaper ZerK Teh JerK

13. starsun hoshi no taiyou

Wolverine, mostly because he is a strong offensive person, I mean what ever spiderman can do is fly around and try to kick him or such.

14. Tenacious D Banned

Spiderman, Cuz he has da webs, and spider leaping and strength. Plus his Spidey Sense would let him dodge every attack on him by wolverine.

15. Zariel The Smiler

Actually Spidersense only gives him a warning less than a second into the future, anything moving at high enough speeds or hidden from his normal senses would hit him. Wolverene can do both of those not to mention pop his claws at the end of a punch extending his range by one foot.

16. Literally Exaggerated Member

They've fought before, and Spidey has one. He's ten times stronger than Wolverine, far more agile, reacts faster, is more intelligent, and has long range attacks. However, Wolverine's experience and insane durability made a helluva fight out of it

17. Makubex_GB Mightiest Arcangel

It does depend a lot of the terrain, but even so I say Wolverine would take it. Wolvie is as fast if not faster than Spidy on the ground. Even tho Spidy might be stronger, that doesn't help much against an adamantium skeleton and blades. Spidy's web will just be cut thru every time and he will end up with 33 new @$$ holes. :laugh

18. Havoc Basted God

Spiderman is faster than wolverine :wink

19. Naruto Man New Member

DAMN!!!!Those two are my favorite characters in Marvel. Spidey can probably STOP wolverine. Wolverine will be the one who can kill spidey though.

20. Hyuuga-YoungIsh Hyuuga until I Die

Logan has the healing and the unbreakable bones i think imma go with him because he's a natural born killer

21. Blitzomaru ThumbMaster

I'm a big Spider-mna fan. have been all my life, so this might soudn a bit biased, but it is true. I've read comics featuring spidey and wolvie fighting numerous times. And in the Secret Wars comic strip, spidey breaks through an entire team of X-men by himself only to be stopped by Xavier. The 1 on 1 fights usually ended the same way, with Logan eating dirt. Nightcrawler runs rings around Logan, and Spidey runs rings around Nightcrawler, if that puts it into perspective. Logan is strong, but Spidey is stronger. he's defeated teh Juggernaut single-handedly (a feat I'm not sure amny X-men can attest to), lifted a few Subway trains, and supported the entire daily Bugle building when it was about to collapse. The only way I can see Logan beating him is either with help (which he wouldn't have unless Spidey did something really bad), or if he made spidey shield an innocent civillian from some attack(which he wouldn't do anyway).

22. Meizu Kirigakure no Kijin

spiderman VS wolverine...
    Wolverine is an animal, if not berserk he will own spiderman's ass.
    kick his ass, it might be an almost dragged out fight since spidey likes to jump armound but logan can keep up and has nothing against running his claws threw anyone.
    now if Wolverine is berserk its over quick, spidey is lunch meat.
    they will find him in the backalley someplace in chunks.

either way logan wins hands down.

23. zeon33 The Azure Beast

First of all, Spider-Man "defeated" Juggernaut because of something tremendously stupid on Jugg's part. Sinking him in a concrete foundation? Give me a break. If he had half a brain cell he would have got out in half a second.

That does not mean Wolverine would win against Spidey. Far from the case. Wolvie is nowhere near as fast as Spidey. He'd NEVER be able to tag him. As far as strength as concerned, Wolverine once again comes up short (heh, get it?).

Everyone should read the first issue of Robert Kirkman's brilliant MTU where Spidey utterly humilates and webs up Wolvie in like ten seconds. Seriously, how iss Wolvie going to break out of them.

Anyway who says Wolvie will win is delusional to the worst degree. Seriously.

24. suPMah teh fruustinator

i would say: "bye bye spidey" and thats all to it

25. Arilou Viking Ninja

Not true. It has been shown that the Spider-sense gives him enough time to dodge even if he doesen't see what's coming. (He's been able to fight people in a dark room, relying purely on his Spider-sense)

Also, Spider-man beat FIRELORD. Firelord would own Wolverine in about 2 seconds, max.

Spidey is much faster than Wolvie. Not to mention he's very good at targeting those webs. He could probably web Wolvies arms to a wall or something without too much trouble....

Add to that that if worst came to worst he could probably rip Wolvies arms right out of his sockets (Wolvie has unbreakable bones, but not unbreakable ligaments) and while they regenerate carry him off to some place with enough juice to kill him...

26. Gooba Join us

How the hell did that happen? Spidey is so ridiculously below the power level of the Power Cosmic. Was he regular old Spidey at the time, or was he powered up as Captain Universe?

27. Arilou Viking Ninja

Regular Spidey.

Basically Firelord chased him around New York (causing quite a lot of property damage in the process) (among other things Spide caught him inside a building that was about to be demolished, detonated a gas station in his face, etc. etc.) After a while Spidey finally got fed up with the guy that just won't die and totally let loose. (note that Firelord was within mele? range at the time) and using the Spider-sense and his superior ability just kept pummeling him, firelord keept shooting but couldn't really hit him and after a while he was unsconscious, by the time that happened the avengers showed up.

28. Shinigami No1 Taking the world with me...

wolverine pwns never tires regens wat could spidey do cept run away he couldnt even time wolverine up cos knowing logan who has studied every martial art probably knows some naruto rope untying jutsu lol anyway spider kebab time

29. Arilou Viking Ninja

Spidey's web isn't a rope. It's sticky, and it's VERY tough. He can cut through it but probably not tear it, and he can't cut if his hands are webbed.

And Spidey is FAR stronger than Wolvie, technically, he could just hit Wolvie and make him fly :) (Most of the time Spider-man holds back)

30. junidaime The 12th LOLKage

see its things like that, that make me wonder what kind of match up this is.
    spidey beat firelord, true, but he did not PWN firelord. spidey got the best of wolverine but he could neve PWN wolverine. see what I'm sayin'?! if this is a knockdown dragout fight to the finish spiderman is gonna get his spleen handed to him, end of story. if this is one of those many misunderstanding* match-ups between to super heroes then yeah spidey would win.

to truely appreciate how dangerous the canadian runt is, check out the latest arc in his self titled comic. They have every super hero in NYC on lock down because of this guy (to keep him from killing them).

*Meaning, they fight for a few panals and then realize that they are on the same side and decide to join forces.