1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Spiral

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by GreatTeacherOnizuka, Nov 25, 2004.

1. GreatTeacherOnizuka New Member

this is one trippy anime...throughtout the whole thing they keep talking about 'blade children' and how they are 'cursed children' but they never explained why...why are they cursed and why are ppl trying to kill them....if anyone knows plz share

Tags:
  2. Narsuke New Member

Yeah this anime is trippy alright anyz Think they said that they was cursed b/c they was missing some few bones

3. innuitaku New Member

Spiral. A nice detective show.

i watch spiral's comic n i'm finding it's animation. pls post website tat can download it.

4. Hitomi_No_Ryu Lost in UkeNaru fantasies~!

Spiral...yay I watched it. I would be saying right now that Spiral is a good show and a perfect substitute for Detective Conan if you want an easiler-to-understand mystery then what that anime can offer...but I can't. :sad You know why?

:yelling THEY NEVER TELL YOU WHAT IS IT ABOUT THOSE BLADE CHILDREN THAT IS SO DANGEROUS?! Honestly is a child with a missing rib so evil that it needs to die? After you realize this major plot flaw, the anime becomes looking stupid rather quickly. :nerve

If it just answered that question, this anime would be worth checking out... :notrust but it doesn't so don't bother.

5. Chopstickx Member

uhh...ok :oh so no one's post a link to a place to d/l it at? i really liked Dectective Conan, so i think i would like this show too.
    (i only solved the case by myself once though......>_>)

6. innuitaku New Member

I admit that this 'blade children' had a little problem. but it doesn't matter,i'm just interested in the case n how to solve it. if got any link, pls post it here.thks.

7. balmung29 Lucky!

Post here if you liked it. no dissing it pleast. I just finished watching it today the entire series. The ending was very confusing for me.

8. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

You can find the series here:

Part two

But the dubbed version does air on Funimation TV @9:30pm weeknights (M-F) :oh

I'm lukewarm about the series. It is a series that does force you to think a little, but I'm so confused about the purpose of the Blade Children :cry

9. balmung29 Lucky!

Theres a magna on it and they reveal why theya re cursed. I havent read it.