1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

SSJ Cabba vs BoG SSG Goku

Discussion in 'DB Battledome' started by PFM18, Sep 8, 2018.

Who wins this Vs battle? Cabba or Goku?

1. Goku

2. Cabba

3. I don't know

4. I'm triggered by this thread

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PFM18 Well-Known Member

Super Saiyan Cabba from the Universe 6 arc vs SSG Goku from the Battle of Gods arc. Who wins?

Tags:
  2. MShadows Deathbat Moderator

Despite what your usual poster might tell you, Cabba was not equal to Vegeta/Goku in the U6 arc.

This was proven by SSJ Vegeta tanking a clean blow to the head from SSJ Cabba without even flinching.

Still, SSJ Goku was already a little bit stronger than BoG SSG, and then they trained with Whis and in the ROSAT for 3 years as well. Even if weaker, I think Cabba can take this without much problem.

3. PFM18 Well-Known Member

But didn't Vegeta literally say that they are the same power?

4. MShadows Deathbat Moderator

He did, but the actual fight kind of contradicts that. Even in Base, Cabba was struggling against Vegeta and losing his breath while the latter had no problem. And after they went SSJ there's the very fact that Vegeta tanked a clean hit to the head without even as much as a scratch.

I guess Vegeta was trying to motivate Cabba into giving it his all. He did train him into SSJ during that very fight after all.

5. PFM18 Well-Known Member

Regardless you do believe that Cabba would win this fight?

6. MShadows Deathbat Moderator

Yes, I think there's still a pretty substantial gap between him and BoG SSG Goku.

You could put up a poll if you want as well!

7. PFM18 Well-Known Member

8. MShadows Deathbat Moderator

At the top of your first post there should be an Edit Thread button. I believe one of the options should be Add Poll? Take a look.

9. WorldsStrongest Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist

Flag:
    Canada

Cabba should take it regardless of him being equal to vegeta or not.

The Vegeta in question was immensely superior to BoG SSG Goku given he was above Base Goku (who is stronger than SSG) in the start of RoF and they only continued to grow stronger.

The fact Cabba could do anything to a Super Saiyan Vegeta, from an arc later no less, is quite telling.

10. PFM18 Well-Known Member

God this premise that Base Goku>BoG SSG needs to die. It is based on mistranslations that came out when the episode originally aired and the official translations give absolutely no indication that Goku had surpassed his SSG self in Base during RoF. If anything, it shows the opposite in that it is stated that Goku surpassed SSG when he goes SSB and at no point prior. The obvious implication is that going SSB is the first time during RoF that he had surpassed BoG SSG.

I otherwise agree with everything you said

11. WorldsStrongest Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist

Flag:
    Canada

No it doesnt cuz its canon fact confirmed by every source out there :catshrug
    Except no its not

Its also proven by feats

Goku blatantly outperforms himself as a SSG as teh fight dragson after he absorbed it into his base form.

And later on Base Vegeta takes hits from SSJ3 Gotenks, highlighting another massive boost in power

And Goku himself fights Beerus in Base at a later date a second time as well and again, does very well.
    Except yes they do

As does the english dub...

ANYWHERE you will find information about this subject it will tell you that Base Goku>BoG SSG
    Nowhere does it show the opposite
    Why would them telling us that SSB>SSG as a multiplier somehow debunk that Base Goku surpassed initial SSG levels in his base?
    Cool

12. PFM18 Well-Known Member

The premise of "canon fact" doesn't even make sense in this context.
    Yes, it is based on the translations that were wrong where Krillin says Base Goku>SSG Goku.
    Aside from the horrible spelling I think what you are trying to say is that Base Goku destroyed Beerus's SoD in Base where he couldn't as a SSJ. Goku "broke his limits" during this time. This obviously implies it was a temporary boost.

What the hell does this have to do with Base>SSG?? SSJ3 Gotenks is completely irrelevant here.
    Except you literally don't give any evidence whatsoever. All you say is "except yes they do" as if that is an argument somehow. The emphasis was on SSJ~SSG it wouldn't even make sense for it to not much later become Base>>SSG.
    How do you get the idea that they were strictly referencing the multiplier? They state that Goku has surpassed SSG. As in, that is the first time during the fight that he had surpassed SSG AKA he had not surpassed it in his Base form otherwise it would have been stated during that time. It isn't simply the form itself that is being referenced. It is not mutually exclusive. It is stating both, both that he surpassed SSG for the first time during the fight and that he found a superior form.

13. Erkan12 DB and OP Expert

Still seeing the same bullshit that ''Cabba wasn't equal to Vegeta'' ... Vegeta himself says their base forms are equal to each other.

Seriously, do you guys know what SSJ mastery is? Second Grade, Third Grade, mastered? Comparing Cabba's first born SSJ to a fully mastered SSJ form of Vegeta's.......

:facepalmed

The same shit that happened to new born Golden Freeza against SSB Goku (and Freeza was even stronger, not even equal). Cabba's SSJ time-limit wasn't enough.

14. xmysticgohanx Zoro > Law

Flag:
    Mexico
    Catdank Faction:

16. TheWiggian AdmiralsIncorporated

Flag:
    Germany

Erkan12 was. Like always.

17. James Bond

Flag:
    Sweden

If it's Goku in SSJG form then surely he wins this... why are people voting Cabba? :kanyeshrug

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  18. PFM18 Well-Known Member

Because it is BoG SSG. This isn't a SSG during the same time period of meeting Cabba.

19. James Bond

Flag:
    Sweden

And? SSJG in BoG was still far superior to SSJ3 Goku, am I supposed to believe that SSJ Cabba could be stronger than BoG SSJG Goku? It's laughable to even think about it...

20. PFM18 Well-Known Member

Goku retained the level of power he had as a SSG in his SSJ form, as stated by Beerus and himself. Then, Vegeta equaled him and they both got significantly stronger by the time that the Universe 6 arc came around. Then, Vegeta was matched by Cabba. Therefore, Cabba is stronger than BoG SSG because Goku had improved drastically since then and his equal was matched by Cabba.

21. James Bond

Flag:
    Sweden

Re-watch the fight, Vegeta was merely surprised at how strong SSJ Cabba became but matched? No... no he didn't. Vegeta doesn't have a scratch on him and full on tanks a punch with his forehead and then says "alright, that will do" he was training him not fighting him :hestonpls

22. God Movement

Hmm. I think Cabba takes it, but it's hard to tell as we don't know how SSJ Cabba compares to SSJ Vegeta in terms of power level. MShadows pretty much covered all of the stuff around the improvements Vegeta/Goku underwent from BoG to U6... but still, we can't put an exact number to it.

SSJ Goku (EoBoG) > SSJ Cabba ??? SSJG (BoG) ??? SSJ Cabba > Base Goku (U6)

Is it the left or right option? I can't call it. Cabba wins, I THINK. And I'll leave it at that.

23. PFM18 Well-Known Member

Vegeta literally explicitly said that they are evenly matched in their "normal states" AKA their base. Vegeta gained the upper hand because he's mastered SSJ and Cabba had just achieved it but their power normally is essentially equal.

24. Rakuyo

goin with cabba just cuz :catsleep

25. James Bond

Flag:
    Sweden

Can I change my vote to I am triggered, i honestly think everyone is just trying to troll saying ssj cabba is stronger than bog ssjg goku

:oldshrug

26. God Movement

We’re not. He might be

27. James Bond

Flag:
    Sweden

Shows you how retarded supers power scaling is when there's actual debate if someone who only recently achieved super saiyan could be stronger than someone who recently achieved super saiyan God :wow

28. Raizel Well-Known Member

With current powerscaling Cabba seems to be winner but I bet if they happen to fight each other in canon somehow,Toei wouldn't let Cabba to win and BoG SSG Goku would one shot.

29. PFM18 Well-Known Member

Cabba obviously wins. That's why I made this thread because this thread should be incredibly obvious and it draws out people like you that are confused.

30. Ashi Gotcha!

Catdank Faction:

See Goku retained SSJG so he could SSJG when he SSJG’s

^^^

This makes sense to people