1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice

Star Butterfly (Star vs.) vs Sailor Moon

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by Volt manta, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Volt manta The Librarian

Speed equal.

Tags:
  2. tonpa Mafia

Did star get another upgrade? Isn't she sitting at ftl and universal range/reality warping?

3. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

Universal level with the wand at max power tho but don't if it correlate to her durability

4. Volt manta The Librarian

She's probably more than universal. Father Time is responsible for governing all of the time in the universe (Star accidentally froze it, and the only way to unfreeze it was to get him back on his cosmic treadmill). High Council member Omnitraxus-Prime is above that; his body is a time-space continuum that contains a network of infinite parallel universes and is said to be where all time-space in the verse intersects(The outer verse as a whole being a confirmed multiverse). Toffee wrecked him and all of the other Council Members (who should all be at least as powerful as Omnitraxus) and absorbed their combined energy in order to restore his true form.

Then Star at her strongest did this to him.

Edit: in terms of durability Star's Butterfly form took shots from Meteora, who should be>the council members as well. Also, here's a clip of Omnitraxus explaining how his body works:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  5. Agent9149 Well-Known Member

6. Jakers Eniram's, Bitches!

I really got to get into Star vs The Forces of Evil (and I've only ever saw like 60 Dic english-dubbed episodes of Sailor Moon on youtube two years ago). Last year I finished Gravity Falls and now I want to get into Star vs the Forces of Evil, is the cartoon really that fucking good?

7. Volt manta The Librarian

Pretty aware this is (more than likely) a stomp match, btw. Just some discussion and rolling out the rest of Star's feats, here.:cat

As far as scaling goes, shit gets crazy.
    What we know: Omnitraxus at the very least is confirmed to have one series of infinite parallel universes inside him. Toffee one-shotted him, and absorbed all of his energy as well as the other High Council members who should be as equally as strong as him. Star one-shotted Toffee, which would make her at minimum multiversal+
    The other stuff:
    It's highly likely that Omnitraxus has more than one series of infinite parallel universes inside him. He referred to them as "timelines" as well as universes, while specifically referring to the timelines concerning Star's alternate selves. The Crystal Fields of Interwoven Continuum are supposed to be the place where all time-space intersects, so other people's infinite timelines should naturally be there as well. I.e., an entire universes worth of infinite paralell timelines. And Omnitraxus is still<<<<Toffee<<Star

Then there's the fact that that Star's own universe might actually be a multiverse in its own right. The place has actually been referred to as a multiverse several times, and there's actually a book that exists that's called "Black Metallurgy and the ores of the Multiverse." Star was also definitively described as "having frozen the entire universe", yet the Time Plains were seemingly unaffected. Stuff like The Realm of Magic and The Void also seem to exist outside everything else. It's still somewhat ambiguous though, so it'd be cool to get some confirmation on these last two before definitively postulating either of these two additional standings.

And the show itself is actually surprising. No spoilers other than the videos i've already posted, but this show has some crazy shit happens, in every sort of direction. And not just horrific shit (though it does have its fair share of nightmare fuel), but it gets damn heavy at times, and does it surprisingly well. It's the kind of thing that makes me have to compare it to stuff like Bojack Horseman and Avatar, because it's that difficult to find American cartoons that handle complex material with any sort of depth and meaning (wouldn't quite put it on either of those show's exact levels, but its around there). It's damn good.

Also, watch Sailor Moon in the new VIZ dub, homedawg. DIC dub's kind of lackluster in comparison, tbh.:catfish

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  8. Jakers Eniram's, Bitches!

So an actual good (or great) American/Western Cartoon that I could actually love, that has characters who are at least multiversal-level in power and a newer and more modern one at that?

Man, that's a rare dream come true lol. Nice feats btw.