1. Konoha Library has been renamed to New Leaf. Konoha TV will soon be (or has been) archived. For Naruto/Boruto manga AND ANIME discussion, go to

New Leaf
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  5. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  6. Our latest NF Newsletter is out (November), read it here!
  7. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  8. 。◕‿‿◕。 Gobble gobble! Turkey day is nearing fast so hop on by to NFs Thanksgiving Raffle and give thanks to those that matter the most to you, win some goodies in the process too!
  9. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi [December 15th, 2017]

Discussion in 'Konoha Theatre' started by Sennin of Hardwork, Jun 21, 2014.

1. BlazingInferno Forum Ninja

Let’s not forget that comment he made about Hela being a shit villain because she’s female :predator

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. Gunners .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Jake CENA BAH GAWD KING, IT'S JAKE CENA!!

4. Suigetsu Legendary Blue

Fucking Gonads, Baiting again I see!:predator

5. BlazingInferno Forum Ninja

6. Jake CENA BAH GAWD KING, IT'S JAKE CENA!!

:psyduck

8. Weiss dog = god

Disney reveals plan for new Star Wars trilogy and live-action TV series

CEO Bob Iger has announced that The Last Jedi director Rian Johnson will create a new set of films while a small-screen iteration is expected by 2019

Disney has announced plans for a new trilogy and TV series in a company call to discuss annual earnings.

The company’s CEO, Bob Iger, revealed that the writer-director Rian Johnson will tackle the new films, which will feature completely new characters in “a corner of the galaxy that Star Wars lore has never before explored”.

Johnson has already directed this December’s next instalment, . His previous credits include Brick and Looper.

“We all loved working with Rian on The Last Jedi,” said Kathleen Kennedy, the Lucasfilm president. “He’s a creative force, and watching him craft The Last Jedi from start to finish was one of the great joys of my career. Rian will do amazing things with the blank canvas of this new trilogy.”

It was also announced that a live-action Star Wars TV series is on the way, to air on Disney’s streaming service by the end of 2019. The most recent series to take place in the universe was 2014’s animated Star Wars: Rebels, which began its fourth season last month.

9. Suigetsu Legendary Blue

Rey looks and acts like a xenomorph. A true acting feat, not anyone can give you that alien feeling.

I feel like Riddley Scott missed a casting opportunity there.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  10. NW Well-Known Member

Live action SW TV series? Sounds great. I hate that they keep making these canon shows with different artstyle/format. Really inconsistent.

Another new trilogy, on the other hand... :catdude

11. NW Well-Known Member

Live action SW TV series? Sounds great. I hate that they keep making these canon shows with different artstyle/format. Really inconsistent.

Another new trilogy, on the other hand... :catdude

12. RAGING BONER Rape Culture Enthusiast

at this point anything that gets us away from this Skywalker nonsense...

13. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

It's gonna be a real-time chronicle of Luke's life as a farmboy on Tatooine.

One hour of television covers one day in-universe. For all 20-odd years that he's there.

The audience never properly understood his frustration or motivations in A New Hope, but now we finally get to experience everything with him. Get ready to pick up some power converters!

14. Suigetsu Legendary Blue

I dont want to because disney’s vision sucks. Its gonna be a freaking nightmare.

15. DemonDragonJ I've Just Seen a Face

What do you mean by that? The Skywalkers were the central characters for all six of the original films, so I fail to see why it would be any different for future films.

16. GARcher 2

the new movies are all garbage

17. Rukia This. Is. Progress.

Plagueis should throw Kylo away. Rey is a cut above. He should be in awe of her power tbh.

18. Rukia This. Is. Progress.

I think Rogue One was excellent.

19. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

Jesus wasn't white.

If only Lenin had lived. :cry

20. Indra I can't stop eating

Irrelevant fodder confirmed :gglife

:(

21. RAGING BONER Rape Culture Enthusiast

"so you would like to explore getting kicked in the face...into a sarlacc pit? ok, yeah, we can arrange that for you." ~ K.Kenney

22. Weiss dog = god

explore the inns and outs of being a galactic janitor

23. RAGING BONER Rape Culture Enthusiast

this cat talking about wanting to be like Boba Fett...

but you know Phasma gonna put him back in the broom closet :lmao

24. Zef BRORUTO

smh. They treat Finn like this then expect me to be interested in another trilogy?

Only way I'll watch anything more SW related is if it doesn't focus on Skywalkers'. Otherwise fuck it.

25. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

They just said it's not gonna be about the Skywalkers. :facepalm

But before you get your hopes up: it's probably not gonna be a direct adaptation of any Expanded Universe work either. That's because the EU is only familiar to die-hard Star Wars fans, and Disney isn't making these movies only for those. They will have to be about something that's been at least lightly touched on in the main series so even someone who hasn't read all the dozens of novels can follow what's going on.

So don't expect a Mara Jade or Darth Revan movie. But maybe you'll get a Boba Fett movie in which the names Mara Jade and Darth Revan are mentioned as easter eggs, without them having any critical plot relevance.

26. RAGING BONER Rape Culture Enthusiast

Kotor's 2nd act twist alone is worthy of a cinematic adaptation. Shit, only Vader's reveal to Luke in Empire compares...

They can change the names, dates and locations if they want to keep things under wraps and throw off fans.

27. Skaddix Well-Known Member

K.K.Kenney....yeah but we should celebrate the diversity...SMFH. Call me when when the white characters aren't the only ones with the Force Powers and Special Destinies until then fuckoff.

28. Indra I can't stop eating

Watching this for Finn is a joke tbh. He was a great concept, but they failed miserably. Turned him into a janitor instead of an actual solider.

Are never going to expand on his background, and his struggles via being brainwashed and taken from his home at a young age. Even possibly seeing his family "killed" in regards to his capture (speculation on my part).

Then there's the countless other hype propaganda used to make him look like a force user when it's Keeping up With the Skywalkers once again.

The best we'll get from Finn is being a soft cushion for landing spontaneous laser blasts and ship battles, or the occasional random ass 1v1 on foot.

He's the equivalent of Kakashi or Sakura in Naruto :gglife

29. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Eh I take Kakashi even Sakura had two fights where she shined a bit (Sasori and Kaguya)....Finn dont even have one yet.

30. Zef BRORUTO

Well I would have watched this for Kylo if they hadn't made him look like a bitch in TFA.

He comes off as a Vadar fanboy. I just can't take him seriously, especially since they're hinting at a possible redemption plot involving him.

Besides Finn and Kylo who's left? Poe? No thanks. He's only slightly more useful then Finn.

I guess I'll just get behind Rey. I honestly never disliked her; I was just indifferent to her plot.

But man, I long for the day a POC can play a major leading role in a Sci-fi/Space Opera without getting the bait & switch treatment Finn did.