1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Please, vote for the next Naruto Battledome banner in this thread.
  4. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.

State Your Controversial Naruto Opinions

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by adeshina365, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Deana Well-Known Member

^^Just her dream of being hokage puts her above the majority of the characters period. Someone is daring to dream of taken Naruto's job. I think only Kiba and Konohamaru dared to be so bold.

2. HoroHoro ---

As if the Hokage goal holds any deep meaning anymore when everyone and their moms wants that title. Besides that point, Sarada is bound to get the Hokage title anyway due to nepotism/cronyism like with Naruto, Kakashi and the other Hokage before them.

3. Arles Celes The Psychologist

One being a Yamcha and the other a wannabe (butt)monkey.

Kissing the ass of a cat lady and babysitting is what they do. :smoke

Being a member of a new Team Destiny and armed with a superlottery dojutsu makes life much easier. :pimp

Which shows how the manga will teach how important is to have friends in high places if you want to end up hitting it big yourself. :pimp

Truth in television. :smoke

4. Deana Well-Known Member

When I used the title Naruto's job, I meant she evolved pass the hive mind of church of Naruto. He's the best. He shall be Hokage forever.

5. Arles Celes The Psychologist

So Salad evolved to the point of choosing to start for a "President of the Narutoverse" role rather than a mere Hokage?

She will make the Narutoverse great again?

You are right there. :hurr

6. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

>Apparently can stay 10 steps past his opponent, form 100 strategies, and choose the best one in moments
    >Apparently is the smartest man in the land of fire by the time he reach adulthood

Yet that was all he was capable of? Sure thing kishi :lmao

It was so delicious seeing him cry about how he couldn't think of a plan against the juubi. He needs to stay in a low tier's place :cat

7. Kujiro Anodite Yes, JOHANNA IS ANGRY!

-I STILL hate how kishi made sasuke gone for so long but at least we know sasuke was there in her early life..even tho we dont know her age when sasuke left
    -kawaki is a sasuke wannabe
    -tsunade and jijraya were just friends
    -hizuren is the WORST hokage
    -tobirama is a racist
    -people need to stop believing that sasuke isnt coming back due to having the sharigan and rinnegan based on the shinden fillers on what team taka said (Sasuke never even said that lol)
    -the timeline is so fucked and i hate how kishi didnt explain everything
    -

9. -Azula- ~

Naruto deserved better friends than his teammates.

Nobody deserves that kind of toxicity in their lives.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  10. -Ziltoid- writer of words

Yup, Team 7 was dysfunctional as fuck :lmao

11. Arles Celes The Psychologist

That was only because Naruto did get too goody-goody.

Kishi was obsessed with the Yin Yang balance and shit.

So the more of a martyr was Naruto turning in the more of a jerk Sasuke had to be.

Had Naruto been a tiny bit more neutralish then Sasuke would be lower on crack/darkness too. :smoke

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. -Ziltoid- writer of words

Which would've required Kishimoto to be subtle during the last arc... which he wasn't capable of at that point :catdude

Kishi was more interested in chakra-megazoids beating the shit out of each other, thus 'resolving' an argument by a bogus battle (instead of the two actually using their brains, which especially Sasuke should've be able to do). Apparently Kishi thinks we're all a bunch of dimwits who need to be shown that Naruto is "good" and that all who disagree with our lord prophet are wrong... only for Kishi to show how Naruto fucks up after a timeskip :catskully

13. LesExit Empty without rats... & F America

Do you consider some of the rookies better friends? Like Kiba, Shikamaru, Lee or Chouji? I don't get why we never saw Naruto being closer to the other rookies. The narrative made it seem like without Sasuke, Naruto would be lonely, but there's so many people that cared about Naruto. I just wanted more rookie interactions :sniff

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. Limbo Rain come down

Man i watched that movie where Naruto is home all alone playing cards with his clones and then releasing them when they started beating each other.... That was sad, Naruto was all by himself while the other guys were going to the hot baths passing right by his house. You can bet he was lonely.

It was only rock Lee that called him, blessed be that guy.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  15. Zef Dark Magician

>Implying Naruto didn't contribute to the toxicity. :goose

He tied up Sasuke and impersonated him within what? The first three chapters? :lmao Y'all need to GTFO with this self righteous Nardo BS.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. -Ziltoid- writer of words

Yeah, a socially stunted teenager trying to get some attention through pranks is worse than the murder and betrayal that happened later :goose

Jokes aside, it would've been better for both Sasuke and Naruto if they had ended up in separate teams. And in Sasuke's case, it would've been good if he had had a teacher who actually gave a damn- enough to prevent him from going full retard and run off to Orochimaru.. Team 7 was dysfunctional because non of the members really seemed to fit in, Kakashi least of all.

17. Blu-ray Moderator Moderator

It's a silly complaint honestly. It makes out Naruto to be this poor victim when HE was the one who willingly pursued, or rather, forced, the friendship with team 7 and Sasuke. And he did have better friends. The likes of Shikamaru and Gaara were his bros and supported his dream with their lives, but it's just that Naruto was too fixated on the guy who'd sooner shank him with a Chidori to care.

If anything, it's those "better friends" that deserved better. They actually supported Naruto only to be second fiddle to his attempted murderer.:meh

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. Arles Celes The Psychologist

It would all be fixed if Naruto was outright stated to be a hardcore masochist. :smoke

19. Indra Well-Known Member

Naruto who was consumed of loneliness got kid who saw his entire family get killed and self absorbed female.

He striked out pretty fast :skully

20. Limbo Rain come down

Wow they blame it on Kakashi this time. Kakashi had the boy tied to a tree while he gave him a long ass lecture (which is more than Kakashi ever does anyway) just the night he left Konoha. 4 thugs he never meet before and worked directly under the one who caused wreck in his village and killed his hokage convinced him to leave that same night, after they beat him up. The fuck can you do with a kid like that.

And it's not like Kakashi charged full speed to stop him from leaving the Konoha borders the moment he knew and turned from the mission.

Kakashi's not a babysitter, no teacher in the nardoverse was one. Kakashi just teached him his signature jutsu, in one month, and then he left cause he an avenger :glare

21. Hussain .

Naruto was playing with Shika, Choji, and Kiba during the academy days. It's just Kishi forcing this whole Sasuke nonsense and how he is supposedly Naruto's "best" friend. Even tho all the other kids were much better toward Naruto than Sasuke ever did. :catdude

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  22. I Blue I Akatsuki Member

:lmao Yes, Naruto and Sasuke's supposed deep connection was always so contrived. And Team 7 as a whole was always a goddamn mess that just never worked. Sakura was pretty much always left out of anything important, Kakashi was negligent, Naruto and Sasuke were made to have this nonsensical relationship that really would have only made any sense if it was revealed that they were in love with each other. Team 10 was a much more believable representation of teamwork and friendship, in my opinion.

23. adeshina365 Destruction Incarnate

24. SoulFire! Venerable Sage

Sasuke is not a member of the woman hater wife beater club
    Sakura is not a tsundere bitch
    Hinata was never a fainting stuttering stalker

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  25. -Azula- ~

Do tell about Naruto's toxic behavior towards sasuke and sakura.

Prank when they were barely acquiantances.
    You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. :catpathy

Do I really have to start lecturing about the gag parts of the manga and the serious parts?

Their actual relationship contains lots of toxicity.

You might wanna start reading the rest of 697 chapters.
    It may shock you.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  26. Zef Dark Magician

If you're going to lecture me on gags then you should have no issue with Sakura beating Naruto to a pulp. And yet I'm pretty sure I've seen you whine about it.
    :noworries

27. Lovely ~Miss March

- Sarada is the only new gen kid who feels like her own character, and not just a lazy mix of her parents. This is largely due to her development in Gaiden however and could change in the future.

- Chocho is adorable and not annoying. I enjoy her lighthearted personality.

- Oro being able to walk away freely and continue his experiments makes no sense.

- The Boruto manga should be canceled.

- Sakura is a good mother

- Naruto's personality is at its best as an adult. His maturity and increased seriousness is refreshing.

- Sasuke loves Sakura and Sarada deeply.

- Kishi should occasionally come back to Naruto to write one-shots

- The Boruto movie wasn't that great

28. Arthas Anko's Lover

Yeah prank just after they became team mates.

Your first impression of your new team mate is that he tied you up and impersonated you to get into a girl's pants.

That's not even mentioning how it would appear on Sakura's end.

Naruto impersonated her crush, made her believe her feelings were returned and tried to kiss her. Imagine if you were Sakura or your child was Sakura and someone tried this on them...

Seriously if they were a few years older It could very well be an attempted rape by impersonation type of thing.

That is going to induce such good feelings of team work and camaraderie...NOT.

I don't exactly like Sakura but in this case I am completely on her side.

29. Indra Well-Known Member

Team 7 was already messed up before that scene, though.

Sasuke was dealing with his own hatred against his brother, he was not looking to make friends.

Sakura did not even like Naruto, she was constantly hitting him when he pissed her off, and in rhe beginning, she was completely ignorant to his situation all together (in terms of being an orphan).

I don't even blame Naruto for wanting to strive for relationships in the wrong way. He really didn't have any friends, or comrades until he joined a team. The rest of the K11 follow in suit after Sakura/Sasuke/Kakashi.

Bar Konohamaru/Iruka tho.

30. fuff Maybe next time ;)

-boruto movie is getting so over played manga, game...