1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Stop whining.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by MrBluesummers, Oct 1, 2006.

1. MrBluesummers

I'm already tired of reading threads about how Hidan is crap from the same people who were worshipping him a week before this chapter.

"Hidan ruined Akatsuki's reputation."

"Hidan is crap."

"Why does Kishimoto take so long to portray a fight that only takes two seconds!" (That's an actual quote from some moron who apparently has no brain)

"I'm a whining pansy, so I need something to moan about! HIDAN HIDAN!!!"

Look, idiots. Hidan isn't even dead for the most part. Hidan is a shit talker, one of the coolest shit talkers and who's to say he's even done dealing with Asuma and gang? Not to mention, he's only displayed one of his jutsus so far. Where as we know for a fact, that the rest of the Akatsuki members we've seen so far have had more than one jutsu. It's highly unlikely he only has one jutsu up his sleeve.

And I love how all the favoritism is shifting towards Kakazu now that Hidan had supposedly lost. Yet, as soon as Kakazu gets owned by Asuma or Shikamaru, I guarantee you'll see some flimsey, "I'm never satisfied with anyone or anything" peon who will whine about how he ruined Akatsuki and how Kishimoto is lame. If you morons are whining about Kishimoto's style of configuring a story together and continue to whine about how slow he is, STOP READING it and spare me and others your bitching and moaning.

Tags:
  2. Aman

I haven't made threads about it, but it was a little too easy if you ask me (if it's over that is).

3. KageMane

Ppl like to whine around, that cant be stopped :p

4. MrBluesummers

He's still alive. It's not over. Not to mention Hidan's not even complaining.

5. FrostXian

How will they attach Hidan back? Can he regenerate?

6. B

7. Dr.Douchebag

thanks. :oh

8. T4R0K

Hidan is an awesome character for the shit he talks and that goes on Kakuzu's nerves. It's their team that makes them great. Kakuzu the greedy mofo and Hidan the (funny) idiot that can't stop saying BS that makes you want to kill him (without remorse, since he can't die). And there is an other crazy Aka I like. Tobi. The part where he hunts a Jinchuuriki with Deidara made me ROFL.

I think the Akatsuki is better depicted as insane and batshit crazy badasses that are actually ├╝ber dangerous. It's better than plain vile villains. Madness is fun.

9. SGLP

Stop whining about people whining. It is far worse. 1,000,000x worse to be exact.

Hidan, and for the most part Akatsuki, have been major letdowns for many people. The only persons who live up to their reputation are Itachi (Who nearly reached the level of suck) and Orochimaru (who isn't even in the organization anymore).

10. NaruHeart

If he makes that to be the end, i will laugh...there has got to be more to this fight thatn his head popping off, u know!? good point and well written!

11. Jh1stgen

12. MrBluesummers

Yeah, you're apparently one of the pansies who's been whining about Hidan and Akatsuki. Itachi and Orochimaru the only ones who have stood for Akatsuki's reputation? Funny since, we've only really seen basically two Akatsuki at their full potential. Stop whining about crap you have no idea about. If you're so distressed about Akatsuki and their grandeur, stop reading the manga so that you can spare yourself the frustration of not having the Seven or so remaining Akatsuki who have yet to even strut their stuff become a disappointment.

Hidan isn't dead, idiot.

13. MrBluesummers

It's only obvious. Kakuzu will reunite Hidan's head with his body like a nice little bitch. Hidan will then continue talking shit, but will unleash some kind of mega jutsu that kills everyone, including Kakazu. Hidan then will go back to Akatsuki HQ and knee the Akatsuki leader in the ovaries, killing him. Itachi will cry like a little school girl bitch and Kisame will console him, while Hidan swings his three-bladed Scythe of doom, lopping off the heads of the approaching Akatsuki. Zetsu will try to submerge from the earth, but Hidan will just stomp him right back down while cursing like the manly sailor he is. Deidara will run away like the trannie he really is, but Hidan will say in the most awesoma tone "Where the FUCK do you think you're going?!" and Hidan will impale that fag with his three-bladed Scythe of despair. That woman Akatsuki will then resurface out of the kitchen yelling about her Omega PMS jutsu and Hidan will yell "What the FUCK are you doing out of the kitchen?!" and then she'll scurry back like a good woman. Tobi will just sit there like a good boy and Hidan will put a leash on him and drag him along to screw over Konoha. As Hidan arrives in Konoha, Naruto tries to hit Hidan with his new bitch ass jutsu, but Hidan is protected by his awesoma cool aura and then he bitch slaps Naruto into Kakashi who faints. Yeah, that's what's going to happen, I bet your lives on it!

14. Louis-954

I like all of the Akatsuki so far, there unorthodox and I like it. Its nice to see something different every once in a while.

Your not the one writing the Manga so stop complaining, go tell Kishi he sucks and to let you draw it out. I guarantee it will suck donkey balls. 3 reasons you should stfu.

1. Its not your Manga and your not Kishi. He can do w/e he wants with it, many fans seem to like what hes done.

2. You most likely couldnt write/draw a manga to save your life.

3. If you dont like it stfu and stop reading it, why torture yourself?

15. SGLP

I love the grade school insults. I can't say I've been whining, just bored. Haven't been like this since Sasori got beaten. I guess I just don't like seeing supposedly UBER ninja's lose.

You think they are so awesome, with no proof. It'll all play out like Sasori's fight. "OMFG HOW DID THEY DIE?!?!?!!111" Well, they suck. Nothing will change this.

I probably should have added Kisame, as he seems to know what he is doing.

Hidan has been a joke. He should lrn2fight. I'm not even looking forward to Kakuzu fighting. Atleast Shikamaru is out of chakra, or else he would get wtfpwned as well.

I really haven't read it in like 3 weeks. I just skim over the crap and go read One Piece.

16. Woozie

Though I would change Itachi (who runs infront of both Gai and/or Jiraiya) with Deidara who managed to beat the arguably strongest Kazekage in sand's history, give Naruto, Kakashi and team Gai a run for their money while being seriously handicapped and most importantly is still alive after all that.

And probably with Kisame who at 30% of his strength disabled 2 chuunins and 1 jounin with ease while arguably forcing Gai to open 6 gates to beat him.

17. MrBluesummers

Uh, none of the Akatsuki have shown their true potential. That's proof enough. Of course they're going to die you peon, they're the antagonist in a "kiddie" manga. But it seems I'm going to have to feedf this to you in spoonfulls since you can't comprehend.

Itachi - Has only shown two of a probable variety of jutsus. Then managed to put up a fight with Kakashi at 30%

Kisame - Pretty much owned Team Gai at 30%.

Sasori - Had it been anyone else besides that old broad and Sakura, Sasori would be alive and kicking. Not to mention, earthshine did a great thread on how Sasori is awesoma. (Not my favorite Akatsuki member, but he's still awesoma)

Zetsu - We haven't seen shit out of this thing yet and he works alone.

Deidara - Well, Deidara in my opinion is pretty meager. But I'm sure you can get a Deidara fanboy/girl to ooze out some good qualities.

Hidan - Is fucking immortal. He got his head chopped off and is still talking shit. He's only produced one jutsu out of a probable variety he has.

Kakazu - Most likely more powerful than Hidan has shown nothing of what he can do.

Tobi - Has shown nothing.

The Broad Akatsuki - She's a woman, but we can still hope for something.

The AL - He's the leader. Bitches Itachi around.

My point is, you're moaning about how most of the Akatsuki is a let down yet most of them haven't demonstrated their full potential. You're just looking for something to whine about trying to compensate for your boredom. You've failed, sir.

18. Trigger_Happy00

Akatsuki is composed of Chunnin at best. Sure they're kage level but I bet half of them didn't take any exams. Hidan was more likely a genin when he left. What's there to expect from him? Not saying I don't like the guy, but still.

19. elektroniks

20. Uzumaki~Kakashi

This thread is so funny. To tell you the truth people whine, that's never going to stop. BTW Hidan is crap.:)

21. Trigger_Happy00

22. Sai_What

Hidan's not dead yet. And how exactly has he let everyone down if you can knock off his head and he keeps talking?? The moment that Hidan's head flew off was bad news for Shika & co., not the other way around.

23. MrBluesummers

Uh, okay? Fine by me.

Apparently stupidity isn't ever going to stop either. I'll pray for you.

24. Woozie

Well I don't personally think he wouldn't have any way to reform himself on his own, but at the moment it seems like he can't. It doesn't matter if you die or not, when you are defeated anyway. And if Hidan can't reform himself without help from his partner, it means he is pretty much defeated, by one chuunin and one jounin, as Izumo and Kotetsu didn't have much to do with it.

Which isn't to be expected from a jinchuuriki slayer who basically defeats dozens of warrior monks at same time.

25. Uzumaki~Kakashi

Well ya it's bad news for Shika and co. because now Kakuzu is allowed to kick there asses. Although if I were Kakuzu I would be thanking them for shoving humble pie down Hidan's throat.:nod

Right back at you.:amuse

26. SGLP

Deidara was never anything special to me. Had it been a different environment, I'm not positive he could have beaten Gaara. He gets points for being clever though.

They are losing to Chuunin and Jounin.These so called "Kage Level" ninja's. Maybe when they manage to not be totally embarassed, I'll give them some credit.

The Prosecution rests.

I'm simply expressing my disdain for most of these guys. Hell, I've done it in very small amounts.

27. B

.................:oh . Oh wow, it seems this topic took its turn for the worst.

28. MrBluesummers

Tell me. How many Akatsuki have died so far? I want the number and I want it now.

Scratch that, I'm going to go do something productive.

29. Uzumaki~Kakashi

Isn't it like one and a half? Plus all the dipshits Kakuzu killed.

30. Snickers

MRbluesummers do you happen to have some sand in your vagina, you seem a little cranky :omg