1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

Strongest 100% Katsuyu beats?

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Shazam, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Shazam Well-Known Member

Not even sure how you'd scale the size of 100% Katsuyu(the one Sakura summoned was 30%, right? so like triple that in size I guess), and even tiny versions of her have tanked some pretty powerful attacks, but that being said the only attack she has is her acid, which most are probably capable of avoiding, though if she splits in to several different bodies and spits the acid, I suppose that'd make it more difficult for the opponent.

Tons of characters don't have attacks that would reach a big enough scale to be able to destroy all of her, I wouldn't think. Neither Chibaku tensei or shinra tensei were capable of hurting even her smaller forms.

It sounds absolutely stupid, but I don't even see how someone like 8G Gai is killing her. She could literally just break up in to tons of pieces and he's not going to be able to kill them all. Hirudora isn't hurting her if village busting shinra tensei couldn't.

She doesn't have a ton of use against high tiered characters in terms of attacks, but I also can't think of too many that actually have the means to kill her, either.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  3. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    Giant TBB continential size would do.
    A strong PD should do, a moon sized one would be ridiculous over kill. Something around double Pain's one.
    A full healthy chakra boosted Ohnoki with a giant particle style jutsu, we've seen how much chakra Ohnoki put out so therefore he could put out something huge with it.
    Giant collosall rasengan barage would severely damage her and would be perfect for the job in terms of saving chakra

4. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

6. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks

The earth won't be enough to hold a 100% Katsuyu.

7. SynGates Member

I hear 100% Katsuyu rivaled Prime Hiruzen back in the day.

:hehe

8. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks

Even post retcon Kisame with bijuu level physical strength couldn't budge her.

9. SynGates Member

What about Sage of the 96 Ramens Teuchi? :distracted

10. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks