1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Strongest Akatsuki

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Bosch, Nov 15, 2005.

zz

1. Itachi

51.8%
  2. Kisame

7.1%
  3. Deidara

3.5%
  4. Sasori

21.2%
  5. Tobi

3.5%
  6. Zetsu

12.9%
  1. Bosch Banned

Who is the strongest? I think Zetsu takes this.

1. Zetsu
    2. Itachi
    3. Kisame
    4. Sasori
    5. Deidara
    6. Tobi

Tags:
  2. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

Of those listed, I say Itachi, although to be honest, they are all probably really close in overall strength

3. Duality Timediver

Leader will prolly be the strongest so you did well and didn't add him.

From the poll I think Itachi.

4. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

But we have never seen Zetsu or Tobi fight, or do anything really......surely we cant determine if either one of them is the strongest. Zetsu is definately the coolest and most badass though, and Tobi being his little friend, is the second coolest and most badass.

5. Chiru Naruto Forums Elitist

This is a dumb thread.... Anyways...the leader is obviously the strongest.

6. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

Itachi is the strongest akatsuki and the second is Tobi!!!

7. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

The Akatsuki Leader is by far the strongest. Shutting Itachi up? Owning all the Akatuski easily? Pwnage.

8. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

9. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

Itachi, as he is the strongest in Akatsuki.

Oro left Akatsuki only because Itachi was stronger than him, not this so called leader.

10. vagnard Well-Known Member

Of those listed...Itachi. He will be Sasuke's final enemy while the Leader will be Naruto's final enemy.

11. Bosch Banned

Oro left because another shinobi from the Leaf was stronger than him.

The leader is obviously the strongest, that's why he isn't in the poll.

12. Paoa08 Super Paoa.

What I think he means is Which is the strongest Akatsuki that we have seen. The leader and the other guys haven't really been revealed yet.

My vote goes to Itachi. He seems to be insanely powerful.

13. Jinnai Will there ever be a rainbow?

Itachi. Kisame is strong but there doesn't seem to be too much going on upstairs. Had he not been so screwed up mentally, I'd say Sasori would be the strongest. Zetsu I see more as valued for his spying ability than strength, but I'm sure he has some tricks up his sleeve. Deidara has the most destructive power but it's limited to the amount of clay he has. Tobi we don't know anything about yet.

14. shibigoku Master of the fist

Come on people, Sasori is the strongest by far! He only died because Chiyo and Sakura was his worst matchup. We know that he is superior to Deidei but that's not it. A single scratch from his attacks and you are done for. I think that the first pupet he used would be defeated easely but what about the third's Iron sand? With the 3rd , he would beat most of the guys listed. And if he's forced to release all his puppets than it's clearly over for his opponent. And from that other thread in the forum, we've discovered that he's immune to genjutsu.

15. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

My god, shut up trying to flame me in every post or I will have to report you and you will get banned. :laugh

No really, other people said it too so it wouldnt make sense for you say that. The Leader if the strongest of Akatsuki. Im not even going to comment on the others since we havent seen Zetsu go all out which I think he is awesome.

The leader is the strongest of Akatsuki. Thats how Shonen mangas go. The final villian of a major group is always the strongest for some weird reason.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2005
  16. SensesFail Don't touch me there!

From the poll Sasori. Remeber he only needs one scratch to beat pretty much anyone.
    I'm sure Itachi can be scratched.

17. vagnard Well-Known Member

This statement means shit until Kishimoto state that as a fact. So...Sasori isn't immune to genjutsu until now.

18. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Itachi is definitely the strongest of those listed, and probably the strongest overall. The only reason to believe that the leader might be stronger than him is that he's the leader, which is an insufficient reason because:

The leader was almost certainly a founding member of Akatsuki, while Itachi was likely the last (or close to the last) to join. This puts Itachi in a subordinate position to the leader. If Itachi is stronger than the leader, he still has no reason to challenge the leader or disobey his orders, since the leader is still in charge of Akatsuki. I highly doubt that Akatsuki automatically appoints the strongest person as leader.

Also, the leader has no (known) personal connection to Naruto. He is a shadowy figure who still hasn't made an official debut and is important only for his status. The main characters remain unaware of his existence. It would be very strange for the leader to suddenly emerge as the "boss" villain over the much more developed Orochimaru and Itachi. The leader is behind both of them in importance to the plot and is thus likely not as strong as Itachi or Orochimaru in Sasuke's body.

19. shibigoku Master of the fist

Well, let's say that Sasori, being a human puppet, COULD be immune to genjutsu.

20. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

You assume its a democracy. The leader didnt seem to be asking Itachi to tell Sasori which one was Naruto, he flat out told him that he would do it now.

I think you basically have the leader, then you have everyone else.

21. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

I said he is NOT on the list...jesus!! not only you but the kindergarden kids know is the leader is the strongest BUT the thread starter asks us who is the strongest akatsuki member? NOT the leader...so my answer to Itachi!

22. vagnard Well-Known Member

I agree with Odlam...this is a basic shounen manga. Evil Organization's leader= the strongest. That is a shounen law. Think in the Leader as Shishio and Itachi as Soujiro. Maybe Itachi has more potential than the Leader in the long term but right now I believe the Leader is stronger

23. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Eel Yumm, id never ask anyone to ban you so dont worry. Your a funny person. :p

Itachi is probably very high ranked and everything but the Leader will have to be the strongest. I mean, if Itachi and Kisame can take out the Leader then dont you think they would have double teamed the guy? Then would have made Sasori turn him into a human puppet or something. Its not his jutsu since he can be a human puppet. Its just well, him.

24. Meizu Kirigakure no Kijin

even if trapped in an genjutsu im sure he can break it or hit the area with a swarm of puppets.
    it makes sense that threw the eyes of a puppet an genjutus cant be cast, now since he himself was a puppet and thw stimulation needed to activate an genjutsu cant be triggered. he cant be effected. its logic.

some crap kishi thinks people can figure out on there own, no one likes exsplaining anything. plus why mention it if he wasnt fighting anyone with genjutsu abilities? its all logic.

btw Kisame has the chakra but is doesnt means he is the strongest, he lacks the combination of skill+power+wit. Itachi and Sasori head this poll up in my opinion. Sasori wins by a hair, his offensive is overkill at best, defensive is good and has the brains. itachi is 2nd. Zetsu will be judge as will be tobi once they fight someone not just poking corpses.

25. sheshyo Doesn't need a Custom Title

Itachi is most definitely the strongest from the list. And about the leader, it's easy to assume he is the strongest. However he needs to be more significant to the main characters. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Although Itachi being slightly stronger or on par with the leader is quite possible. Orochimaru left because of Itachi.....without mentioning a word about the leader; that has to be worth something.

26. Bosch Banned

C'mon, Zetsu would eat Itachi for breakfast.

27. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Well, Itachi will kill you if he has to. He doesnt want trouble but if theres no trouble them im sure he will kill you. If he sees a guy like Orochimaru there, then he would probably try to fight and steal some jutsu.

Im assuming the leader can put up with alot of shit. :laugh

28. Chiru Naruto Forums Elitist

Bosch. Okay... This is sooooo off-topic, but I love the name Bosch.

29. vagnard Well-Known Member

What logic?. Sasori still has human parts. He still used chakra....he still had senses (he could see and hear) He still has a brain or at last a device with neuronal conections. Why genjutsu shouldn't work on him?

30. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

And Itachi deliberately answered in the most unhelpful way possible. He was being very passive-aggressive. Short of outright defying the leader, which could lead to Itachi being kicked out and losing his share of whatever Akatsuki is planning, that was the most Itachi could do. Itachi even had a panel of "..." before he said anything, showing his hesitation.
    If that were the case, then the leader would also be the most important of Akatsuki. He's not. He's just a mostly generic shadowy figure with unusual eyes that connect him to Kurenai of all people. Itachi and rogue member Orochimaru are both far more important than him with their direct ties to Naruto and Sasuke.
    Why would they? The leader is the mastermind leading whatever project they are trying to accomplish. They have no reason to kill him. That would only set back their timetable even further.