1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Strongest Captain?

Discussion in 'Society TV' started by Shariyakugan, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Shariyakugan

Who would be the strongest captain?
    We allready saw Ichimaru Gin in action but that kenpachi guy looks strong as well. Who do you think?

Tags:
  2. Code

From what we've seen so far. Then most likely the 1st Division, something Yamamoto as he seemed to be the leader of them all... then probably the 11th division captain, Zaraki Kenpachi. as the 3rd seat already explained how monstrous he is.

3. Rurouni

I'm guessing Yamamoto Genryuusai (1st Division). Either him or Aizen.

4. Mindless

Well, I'd say Yama-jii. (as Shunsui and Ukitake calls him)

He is after all the leader of the 1st division and the whole of Gotei 13. After him, it would probably be Zaraki, because he has gadgets that restrains his power. That pretty much speaks for itself. Then I'd probably say Aizen, but so much strange stuff surrounds him it's really hard to tell if he's human or not. :p

5. Stealthwolf

Yeah it would be Genryuusai then Aizen then Byakuka.

6. grakul

You are revealing spoilers mate I mean

Spoiler:
    Aizen it's supossed to die

and

Spoiler:
    the "secret" of Zaraki's patch hasn't been revealed yet

7. JA1num

no matter how strong (spiritual pressure) the captains are, Aizen's just gonna deceive you so bad u'll never be able to attack even once ,noticed nobody ever seen him around after he 'died' , he could put himself at the same state and stabs any captain to death,except tousen.

8. Hayate

Holy manga spoilers batman!

Anyways, I am going for the old guy, Yamamoto. He is bossing around intimidating figures such as Zaraki and Byakuya after all.

9. TenshiOni

10. Chopstickx

why would you post this is the anime section? we've barely seen any of the captains in action yet =/

11. Son_Pan

well, some people read the manga. so they've already seen what the captians are capable of.

damn it! i want to catch up with manga, but can someone help me out? where can i get the belach manga? im at chapter 90 or something. PM me. thanks.

12. SasuNaruGirl

let's see. Well I can't really say and we can't really decide whose the strongest. You see we haven't seen the full extend of all the captains powers.
    For all we know Unohana Retsu could have some freaky ability to heal herself. Kind of like a Tsunade.

We haven't seen the full extend of Ukitake Jyuushiro or Komamaru Sajin. I'm just stating this fact, but!!

::smiles:: I think Kenpachi might be the strongest. Why do I say Kenpachi because everyone is saying Yamamoto. ^_^ i like to be different. Though I do believe he could possible be very strong. ::smiles:: though i think their might be someone stronger out there. >_>;; ::runs:: ::/\/1/\/j4 jump::

(Note I've only read up to 173 so if the other chapters have something about these abilities just say so but don't spoil)

13. Tsukiyomi

How about not spoiling the story for the anime only people, this section is supposed to be anime only.

14. grakul

yeah, everyone is posting so much spoilers that it's scary, they should really keep their hands of the keys to write that down on the anime section

15. mgs.liquid

Personally, I'm more interested in Urahara Kisuke since he seems to not be able to get into Soul Society. I'm really interested in his past...

16. Oujisama

For those of you that dont read the manga, you have no idea how strong Aizen is. Im not gonna spoil anything, just gonna say that hes god...

17. Cupboards

Spoiler: Spoiler Warning!
    Aizen or the 1st Captain; Commander..

Gin, NO doubt about it..

18. theoneandonly

The 1st squad captain, maybe...

19. Oujisama

Lots of people think the grandpa, the leader of them all, is the strongest. Its very likely, considered you know, hes sorta like the first hokage, he made the whole shinigami school thingy. But considering his age, i dont think he could be that strong. He just looks like an old guy, like any other human old guy.

20. monk3

yamamoto, kenpachi, aizen. that'd be my guess.

21. Stealthwolf

I say Aizen is strong than Kenpachi just because Aizen can put Kenpachi into an illusion and mess him up. Like make him think that he lost his strength or something.

22. Oujisama

Bah, Kenpachi is nothing compared to Aizen. In fact, id say Aizen can take all the other captains at the same time without breaking a sweat.

23. itachi-kun

i dont read the manga i just watch the show i think the strongest will be rukias bro he looks really cool and kicked ass easily!

24. Dimezanime88

Well, atleast now we know for sure [or as it seems] it's
    Spoiler:
    Aizen
    .:D But we will let the anime watchers go on believing that Byakuya is the strongest.

25. Code

Nope... I seriously doubt it's him...

I'm more leaning towards the captain of the 1st division or Urahara if you count him. And the cat if the cat resumed training...

26. Viciousness

Alot of people are saying Kenpachi, and I think that he may have the highest spiritual pressure or at least be in the top 3.
    However who has the highest chance of defeating the other captains, definately not him.
    Ichigo had a huge spiritual pressure before coming to soul society, but it also has alot to do with the skill to use that power, so he was schooled by Renji and Byakuya. Sure theyd have beat him anyway (well he did pull out a super power on Renji but if they fought
    Spoiler:
    in Soul Society where Renji can fully use his spiritual power, and Ichigo not trained, things would have been much different.

Zaraki is very strong and he has some degree of skill but
    Spoiler:
    not knowing your soul cutters name and definately not knowing Bankai is definately not good. He's monstrous enough to do well in Tousen's Bankai, but could he really survive a fight with Byakuya? We know he can take alot of damage, but Byakuya's been vicious with Ichigo and Renji in the past, and if Ichi can deal enough damage to take out Zaraki, before his training for Bankai, Im sure Byakuya would have no problem doing it now.
    Aizen on the other hand seems capable of beating most captains. Gin seems pretty strong as far as captains go and Im sure Tousen is too. So why would they willingly act as the subordinates to a guy who's not way stronger than them. Aizen is Captaining 2 Captains just like Yamamato is a captain to all of the captains.

If you ask me iwhos the strongest in terms of who has the highest chance of beating who, it's
    Yamamato>Aizen>Byakuya>Gin>Tousen. Not sure where to rank Hitsugaya etc. though Im sure hfor them to promote a boy genius he's gotta be damn strong. Seems fast enough too.
    Soi Fong has to be reasonably strong as well
    Spoiler:
    Mainly because she went head to head with Yoruichi, who seems to have a great level of respect for her power. Even Byakuya seemed to be a former student yet to reach her level from their encounter on the bridge. Uruhara was probably damn strong too like between Aizen and Yamamoto's level

And no I have no idea whether Im spelling the 1st captains name right. Too lazy to look it up.

27. Viciousness

to tell you the truth this thread should really be in the library section on bleach. Can the anime only watchers have any idea of who the strongest captain is at all???
    I mean theyve only seen like what, 2 in action. And both Gin and Byakuya only fought for like 2 seconds. So of course a thread like this is going to wind up laden with spoilers.

28. isanon

i realy agree with you caos dam this thread contains alot of spoilers

as for the captins yama>aizen=byakuya>kenpachi

oh and yachiru :pwned all captins

29. Gooba

Spoiler: If you want to talk about this you NEED to get spoiled
    Yamamoto > Aizen > Byakuya > Kenpachi > Gin

The middle 3 I am pretty sure are in that order, based off Ichigo's fights with them. Ichigo defeated Kenpachi, then had to train ridiculously before he could barely beat Byakuya. Then he got cut in half by Aizen, without any effort at all. Yamamoto just seem like the most powerful, it is the vibe I get. I don't really know enough about the rest to judge them, but Gin seems like he is more powerful than the rest.

30. Dimezanime88

Spoiler:
    Not really, considering how Yamamoto didn't do shit when it came to him about to fight those two twin zanpeketsu [whatever you call those swords] holders.