1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Strongest (list)

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Uchiha Q, May 30, 2007.

1. Uchiha Q 1718

Who do you think are the 5 most strongest in the naruto Anime

So far i think

1. Akatsuki leader , Althought i dont know who he is but im pretty sure hes the storngest amung the akatsuki wich must mean hes the strongest of all. since akatsuki are best of the best lol.

2. Jiraya , well althought the biggest fight for him was when he and tsunade fought orochimaru But was poisoned , and he was the SENSEI of 4th hokage , and is training naruto , and was trained by the 3rd .

3. Shipuudens uchiha SASUKE , im judging this based on what the Kyuubi said ( watch first Shipuuden EP)

4. kakashi - What he did to zabuza ... all i can say lol

5. Uzumaki Naruto .

-----
    NOTE: there not listed in any particular order , if there was a turnement between them i honestly dont nkow who would win .

Ive not mentioned 3rd 4th hokage , since they died , or becous eone of them mite be akatsuki leader.

Please post your 5 :p

Tags:
  2. Kwheeler Zetsu used Dig!

Youre about to get seriously hated on.

3. Larisha Otogakure's village idiot

...by me.

Where is Orochimaru in that list? He pwn'd Jiraiya's ass so many times it's not even funny.

Kakashi shouldn't be on the list. He's a good ninja, but not a great ninja. Any of the three sannin could kill him in one smack.

Naruto might give them trouble, especially if he goes KN2+, but they would be able to pull at least a draw.

4. Noble Avenger Champs Bitch

If you wanna talk anime, go to Konoha TV

I'm gonna go by STILL ALIVE and Characters we've seen do something...so AL and BH don't count. Sasori and Oro are dead, so they don't count.

1. Itachi
    2. Jiraiya
    3/4. Sasuke/Kisame (I'm not sure which yet)
    5. There are a bunch of possibilities, but I'll say Deidara.

5. Kwheeler Zetsu used Dig!

Umm, I can only think of two, and even then one is questionable and we never even saw the 2nd one, just that Oro seemed to be in better health than Jiraiya. I wouldnt really call any of them "pwnings".

6. Snickers Peanuts in your privates

We can't say since we now absolutely nothing about him ; though this is likely to be the case , for it would be a commonly used plot-device for shounen manga like Naruto.

We haven't seen enough of Jiraiya, to compare him to other strong ninjas. Time will tell, though I'm sure he belongs in the Top 5 as of now (when we are talking about alive ninjas).

Sasuke specifically stated that he isn't stronger than Itachi, seeing you didn't put Itachi on this list, it's weird that you did put Sasuke on here.

You obviously are not up to date with the manga, since we'll be meeting ninjas way stronger than Kakashi. Anybody who read this manga should know.

Not yet, I'll save you any further spoilers from now on, because I'm in a good mood.

I thienk Yundam wud whin teh turnement.

dey c mee trollin dey h8in

7. Larisha Otogakure's village idiot

...Orochimaru isn't dead. But I won't go into that here.

Did you just say that Orochimaru was in better health than Jiraiya? Haha..How funny. Jiraiya's arms weren't decaying while still attached to his body. Sure, he was drugged, but he could still use A jutsu. Orochimaru couldn't use ANY jutsu at all, and that's one of his strongest areas.

But still, at least Tsunade should be up there, and Kakashi shouldn't. Tsunade's brute strength and medical skills could potentially take Kakashi.

8. Snickers Peanuts in your privates

Jiraiya only was in only two life-threatening situations up til now. One with Tsunade and one with KN4.

I'm not stating that Jiraiya is stronger, I am merely pointing out that you definitly pulled that statement out of your ass.
    So to rightfully counter this I'd go on and say '' You are so retarded it's not even funny''

A little exaggeration, but true.

Naruto would only give Jiraiya//Orochimaru trouble if he goes past KN3.

9. narutofangd Banned

1) AL
    2) BH
    3) Itachi
    4) Jiraiya
    5) Tobi
    6) Kisame
    7) Deidara
    8) Tsunade
    9) Sasuke
    10) Naruto

10. Uchiha Q 1718

firstly i dont read the manga only watch the anime , but after reading some of the posts i admit i havent thought about the list much , its 2 Am here so im not thinking straight ill make sure ill come up with a better 5 based on evidense of what ive seen threw the anime,

Ive heard there is a black demon sealed and the only way to unseal it is for 3 sharingan users to yuse special technique , is that true ?

11. Snickers Peanuts in your privates

Yes I figured that.

No it isn't a black demon it's a dark purple demon called ''Dinko Dek'' and he can only be extracted (unsealed) if three uchiha's have buttsecks while running away from the harsh weather.

12. narutofangd Banned

If you only watch the anime then you should either go to that Subforum or the HOU

Unless you like spoilers ruining your surprise :wink

13. Larisha Otogakure's village idiot

What about the Sannin fight? That was surely a life-threatening situation. He was knocked unconscious by Orochimaru, who could not use most of his jutsu (he managed to summon Manda, but that was it), while Orochimaru's arms were decaying while still attached to his body.

14. Kwheeler Zetsu used Dig!

Well, Jiraiya only claims to have been in 2 life threatening situations. I'm not denying that he got beat by an armless man, but if he doesnt think of the situation as life threatening then who are you to say that it was?

15. Uchiha Q 1718

actully i dont realy beleave in mangas spoling animes , becouse they arent allways the same :p

here someone dies here somone doesent. so i still get surprised when i watch something i allready read about .

---edit----

SO what orochimaru didint have his arms Jiraya was poisoned by tsunade one of the best medical curer out there , she wanted him off her back and she could make that , he was so strong that he could move , if you gave the same poison to kakashi or gai they would be sleeping like a baby.

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  16. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

5 strongest that we have actually seen displays of power from? I definitely have to list a couple dead ones. :p

Kakazu, Orochimaru (yes, I am most probably blinded by my adoration), Itachi, Kyuubi (ha, he has to count, right?), and Jiraiya.

17. Uchiha Q 1718

I offcourse wanted to add tsunade but shes ermm more medical and strong , and so what your strong , orochimaru took like ermm 100 hits from her and barley a scratch :p

i bet jiraya can take 1k of those hits

18. Crimson2Phoenix7 Banned

Woah, any top 5 that doesn't include Itachi is an automatic fail.

19. herdrocks watch your back

yeah yur probably right but even though I hate her I would put tsunade before kakashi

20. Astaroth ど~~ん!

See, the problem with things like this is that there's no way to accurately and definitively measure somebody's strength. It's all relative.

For example, the Itachi Paradox: Orochimaru > Jiraiya > Itachi > Orochimaru

21. Uchiha Q 1718

Ermm didint itachi get owned by giant rasengan , i know it turned out to be a somesort clone or whatever , but does that mean that it wasent hitachi 100% ?

orochimaru is disabled , and jirayah was poisoned by tsunade (one of the best meds) if you give the same p oison to oro hed be sleeping

22. Larisha Otogakure's village idiot

No, just no.

Prove to me that Orochimaru wouldn't be able to handle that sleeping draught/poison/whatever the hell it was.

And where did you get the fact that Orochimaru took a hundred hits from Tsunade and Tsunade wasn't hurt at all? Orochimaru KILLED Tsunade in that battle. She just managed to pull of the Genesis Rebith jutsu thing that saved her at the last second.

Jiraiya almost died when Tsunade punched him- One of the two or three times he almost died. Jiraiya was being a pervert again and peeked, and Tsunade proceeded to own his ass.

23. Orochimaru-sama Sannin Inconceivable!

Funny. Pulled that one outta your ass, hmpf?

Also, any list without Orochimaru or Itachi is fail

24. ironblade_x1 Emperor

overall, the main thing wrong with the OPs list is no itachi.

25. ItNeverRains Keep a weather eye open

Pshh... Everyone knows it's:

5. Konohamaru
    4. Iruka
    3. Moegi
    2. Ino
    1. Akamaru. BEHOLD THE ALMIGHTY AKAMARU!!!!! :yell

26. Astaroth ど~~ん!

I didn't understand that. If Tsunade can make a crater with just her finger, wouldn't a punch to the stomach totally kill you?

I remember that part about the Jiraiya-peeking story. Didn't he end up with like eight broken ribs, a collapsed lung, and a caved-in face?

27. Larisha Otogakure's village idiot

I thought he broke one of his limbs, too. Arm or leg, leaning towards arm. I don't remember exactly.

That never really made sense to me either, but it happened. Maybe, somehow, ground is easier to shatter than human flesh. *shrug*

28. Yellow Ho

1)Yondaime
    2)Sandaime(prime)
    3)Itachi
    4)Jiraiya/Orochimaru I can't choose
    5)Deidara

That is going by who they've shown in the anime so far and what I know about each person from the manga.

My anime only list based only on what we've seen in the anime would be:

1)Itachi
    2)Sandaime
    3)Orochimaru
    4)Jiraiya
    5)Deidara

29. Noble Avenger Champs Bitch

Tobi hasn't shown as anything, and BH > Itachi? :rofl

Let's see her dispel tsukuyomi, show speeds greater than even the Sharingan can detect, and cast a fire as hot as the sun.

Tsunade can fight one v one, but it ain't her specialty IMO. Kabuto was beating her, remember?

30. bloodstains the town fag

why is naruto on the list. take it off.

now.