1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We invite you to join two banner contests in  New Leaf and Naruto Battledome.

Dismiss Notice

Strongest verse or character that Kekkashi could beat

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by OneSimpleAnime, Nov 7, 2018.

1. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

Rereading Kekkaishi and wondering where they stand.

Scenario 1 is only the Kekkaishi, no other characters
    Scenario 2 is all characters in the verse

Tags:
  2. John Wayne Well-Known Member

I honestly thought this was a meme spelling of Kakashi at first.

3. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

I thought it was a popular enough manga that people would have read it or known about it

4. Sablés Well-Known Member

all i remember is the space cube hax.

5. Blαck Groovy Tony

6. Kurou Well-Known Member

The high and top tiers are city+. When you add in shit like the immortals, pocket dimension creation/destruction ect

They're pretty strong. Speed might be the only issue since I dont remember any relevant speed frats for them.

7. Kurou Well-Known Member

Kekkaishi isnt a person. Its what people able to create the barriers are called.

Yoshimori is strong enough to create a barrier the size of a mountain. The only people this scales to are his Mother (arguably the strongest character in the series. Iirc even after this feat a clone of his mother with maybe an 8th of her power was able to smack him around as training for trying to teach him better control) and the founder of the art Tokimori. Yoshimori though was able to master the ability to create something from nothing so he could create his own pocket dimensions which I think the only other person that can do that outside of immortals is Tokimori himself who was teaching it to Yoshimori

Yoshimori's brother. Masamori specializes more in destroying. He's not as powerful as his younger brother but he can make barriers that have the ability to erase whatever they touch. (Though it should be noted its a technique thats actually pretty well known and Tokimori , his Mother and Yoshimori can do it or likely do it as well. Pretty sure Yoshimori can actually :hmm)

Its been a long time since ive read the series so I might get some details wrong but outside of speed most of the cast would walk through The Breakers. Unless you didnt mean the manwha :lmao

8. Sablés Well-Known Member

Oh, it's coming back now. The whole pocket dimension and creation shit was how Yoshimori was able to "seal" Tokimori's kid. Sounds like they'd be mid or high tier in HST, barring speed.

Only that comes to mind on that front are the lightning masters. Don't remember if they used real lightning though. :dead

9. Kurou Well-Known Member

I dont either. Speed was always an issue wity the series I think. Fastest I remember them being is faster than the eye. And thats because Kagerou was faster than the eye and he was like first villain :lmao

But they didnt get further than that

10. GilDLax Well-Known Member

Speed is a problem but ability-wise they should be on par with Nardo before the shit powercreep hits.

11. Blαck Groovy Tony

Anyway, yeah the breaker was just a bit above subsonic and building level so it seemed like a good fit.

But didn't yoshimori have that spatial aura tech or something?

12. Kurou Well-Known Member

Thats what I'm talking about its called Shinkai. Yoshimor can freely manipulate the reality inside a barrier he makes and is able to create pocket dimensions with it. It can also act as a zekkai(the erasing barrier) by rejecting whatever the user doesnt want inside of the space

13. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

All their techniques are spatial based so they should be considered hax to some extent, especially Zekkai and Shinkai.

I really should just try and compile some feats while im rereading it

14. Kurou Well-Known Member

Theres also that wind prodigy guy. He was strong enough to effortlessly shread zekkais and his attacks are near invisible because theyre wind. Then gods ect. And we never see what someone like Sumiko is actually capable of. We just know she can subdue even the strongest land gods with no effort

15. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

Well Yoshimori with Musou could effortlessly stop something that was going to raze a chunk of a city, his moms 1/7th Shikigami was stronger than him lol

Tokiko was said to be the strongest Kekkaishi in Karasumori but couldnt do anything to the thing that Yoshimori stopped

16. Kurou Well-Known Member

Well tbf Tokiko and her family lacked the kind of power Yoshimori's has so they had to rely more on precision

17. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

Actually Tokiko was said to be a monster, she was basically Yoshimori in her youth and if she let out too much power she would open space-time holes around her. So she also has bfr and her spacial phasing abilities

Tokine is by far the weakest in raw power, but shes the best at spacial phasing.

It’s basically: Yoshimori with Chushinmaru >>> Sumiko >> Yoshimori > Tokiko > Shigemori > Masamori >> Tokine

18. Kurou Well-Known Member

I dont remember Tokiko being a monster spiritually :hmm

But last time I read kekkaishi was 2012

19. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

Shes below Yoshimori but is the only other person that was said to be able to put a Kekkai around the entire school, she was also the leader of the Four Corner Formation Kekkai and could stay on top even with Yoshimori dumping a shit ton of power into it.

20. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

So with speed equal, could they beat OP and shit like Dgray Man or Fairy Tail?

21. Kurou Well-Known Member

Nah. Too many people with abilities that outgun them. If they can manage to trap anyone in a shinkai/zekkai they'd likely die but they'd have to catch them

22. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

Could they even break through a Zekkai or Shinkai? They both alter space so just throwing a beam at it shouldn’t really do much.

23. Kurou Well-Known Member

Zekkai have been overpowered before so its not entirely impossible. Theres less of a chance of that happening with Shunkai considering its oretty much localized reality warping but all of two characters we know can do it. Mayne three if we assume Sumiko can do it. Which she probably can.

24. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

I feel like that has to do more with in verse rules, since all their abilities are spacial it should be erasing the space around it, which is hax and shouldnt be able to get overpowered with regular ass energy

25. Imagine

Got the majority of Kekkaishi's feats collected and ready to be calc'd. :gglife

26. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju