1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Stuff we want to see in the future:

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by 火影ナルト, Mar 12, 2005.

1. 火影ナルト

It's part of the genius of this manga series. Everyone wants to see or know something, and Kishimoto won't give it to us until we wait a longass time.

Stuff I want to see:

Naruto's birth/Nine Tails/Yondaime arc.
    That drawing of Naruto as a little baby when the Third Hokage was fighting Orochimaru was cute. And that fan drawn sig on this website with Yondaime playing with baby Naruto, again so cute.

Sasuke VS Itachi,
    This is a no brainer, and if I say anything more there'll surely be a thousand post flamewar about who would win.

Iruka kicking ass.
    In the latest version of Naruto, Iruka appears quite often as a main character. I'd like to see him go on a mission with Naruto and kick some Akatsuki ass! You know he's hiding some cool jutsu, because he was close to the Third, right?

Add your own to the thread :-)

Tags:
  2. Sewell

Sasuke vs Neji, no doubt.

3. Manetheren

-Finding out what EXACTLY Akatsuki is trying to do. Lump this together with "Who is leading Akatsuki?"

-Finding out the contents of the secret scroll Itachi mentioned to Sasuke (the Secrets of the Uchiha clan)

-The True motive/identity of Kabuto.

-Where the heck Jiraiya gets all his info from.

-Seeing when either Gai or Lee opens all 8 gates. (The hints have been there since the gates were first explained... One of them will do it eventually, and go out in one MAJOR Blaze of Glory.)

-Who was Yondaime? and what is his relation (if any) to Naruto?

--- a few newer ones...

-What is Kakashi's new jutsu?
    -What is Naruto's new forbidden jutsu?
    ---These will likely be answered before the Sasori fight is done though. That has quickly been established as what will be the first true showing of what Naruto is capable of now, especially with the comments at the end of 251.

-------

-Will we see Naruto ever become Hokage?
    -Will Naruto ever become a Chuunin or Jounin? (Until recent chapters, Naruto's quote from the Written test never really seemed like a premonition... but now it seems like it could happen.)

-Will a war truly erupt because of the Akatsuki and Orochimaru's actions? They both have caused major power disruptions, and dont look to be stopping anytime soon.

4. Manji Yoshimitsu

Dammit, was just about to say the same... :smile-big

But on thing also
    - I would love to see some other villages by now, espacially Hidden Mist, cause we have only seen a couple of vague flashbacks of it from Zabuza, and I want to see who the 7 shinobi's of mist are...
    (who they exactly are is discusable in another thread in the Library)

5. ILikeLongAndPointlesNames

^ I think zabuza was one of them he seemed like it with his Cloud Strife sword and all that

6. Kenshiro (inactive)

These stuff are highly unlikely to happen but I would still like to see them:

1. An arc about Zabuza and Haku. Of him when he was a part of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, about his assassination attempts and such.

2. A Kaguya Arc, showing us about the battle between the Kaguya Clan and the Mist Village.

3. An arc dedicated to Yondaime.

4. An arc dedicated to Hatake Sakumo, the White Fang.

5. An arc dedicated to the Ino-Shika-Cho team on a mission.

6. An arc dedicated to Kurenai's genin team.

7. An arc dedicated to Gai's genin team on a mission.

8. An arc dedicated to previous Ino-Shika-Cho team.

7. Shishou

I want to see...

Rock Lee vs. Neji

And I want to see another Kaguya return, one who is in Akatsuki or is Kage level.

8. Hyuuga Fugen

hm............
    ???????????
    gosh,Im getting dizzy....
    well Neji vs Lee
    I guess or I want to see some romantic scene
    but not sasu-saku AGAIN

Last edited: Mar 12, 2005
  9. Danny

the rest of the 7 swordsman
    a yondaime arc
    how rin died arc and how kakashi got the 3 dots
    sakuras mum
    rookie 9 vs 9 akaktsuki at once

10. uchiha kakashi

kakashi dosent have 3 dots...

11. Danny

....yes he does...
    obtio gave him the 2 dot sharrigan and he currently has the 3rd dot in it so :p

12. Shishou

EDIT: Too slow. ;.;

>.>

Yes he does. Kakashi has a 3 tomoe sharingan. When it was originally 2 Tomoe when he first got it from Obito.

13. Danny

hehe dont worry shishou you used the proper terms :) so your post therefore is better

14. Giant Enemy Crab

Hinata Kick Neji's ass, Rock Lee become a Jounin, Naruto become Chuunin, Sasuke die, Gaara rescued, Itachi killed.

15. sexualrug

In addition to the stuff mentioned already, I would like to see naruto master many of the conventional ninja abilities and traits in addition to his unconventional style.

I would like to see Sasuke die in a heroic fashion since that is the only way that he can be redeemed for the village and for his betrayal of the leaf. Any other way where he would do something then suddenly be re-accepted to the village would be inappropriate. An alternative could include him making sacrifice or loosing power in some way.

I would like to see naruto acknowledged extensively. I wouldnt find it satisfactory for the series to end as soon as he becomes hokage, I want to see extensive acknowledgement by alot of people individually as sort of side stories or revisits of characters that he has touched in the past (such as that kid in the bridge/tazuna arc, etc...)

I want to see in detail what people think about him.

I would like to see naruto have children if possible. I think he has something that should be passed on through a child. A legacy if you will.

I would dearly love to see alot of stuff about the other countries but that would simply be too prohibitive in terms of time for kishimoto so I wont hold my breath for it.

16. Arcanis

- A Yondaime Gaiden, how he became Hokage and the battle against Kyuubi

- More members of the Shinobi Gatana of the Mist

- Another member of the Kaguya clan or Haku's clan that is Kage level

- Strong ninjas from Grass, Cloud, Rain and Waterfall

- Kabuto's flashbacks and backstory and see him go all out against someone

- The secret of the Uchiha Clan

- Sasuke vs Neji

- The Sannins fighting together against an Akatsuki pair or trio

- Sasuke and Naruto fighting together against the strongest member of Akatsuki like in the old times

- An awesome ending that makes this series one of the best ever.

^ that's pretty much it :D

17. well like many mentioned before, the Yondaime arc is a must if he wants to kill time again like he did between this time.

also, white fang should be an arc about, and maybe an arc about how the akatsuki came to be?

18. jkingler

Wow. Just wow. If half of the stuff you guys have mentioned came to fruition, Naruto would be much the better for it. I won't cite all of your great ideas--It would be too long and tedious a post--but this one caught my eye:

When you said that, it reminded me of the ending of Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie. Think how bad ass it would be if at the end we get a powered up chidori :kkchidori and rasengan :jir_ras COMBO (like the hadokens from SF2TAM) to totally decimate the leader of Akatsuki (or if there are baddies beyond Akatsuki, the last bad dude in the story). *Daydreams*

*Sighs* I hope we get to see it!

You guys have taken all the good ones I could think of, so here are some little things I would want to see (this is mostly endgame type stuff, since I am liking how all the middle stuff surprises me).

Konohamaru as Naruto's student/apprentice when Naruto becomes Hokage (which he damn well better!)

Neji or Hinata vs. Sasuke (preliminary to Naruto vs. Sasuke, of course). I don't care how it comes about or how it turns out--I just wanna see the byakugan vs. the sharingan!

Naruto x Hinata and Sakura x dead Sasuke (Hey, like the guy above said, it is the only way he can redeem himself, IMO. And you never know--he and Sakura might conceive an awesome son before Sasu makes amends, and this son could come back to redeem the assholish father, akin to Trunks in DBZ. Hey, it could happen. Kishi loooooves him some DBZ).

Shika and Temari: Rematch. Winner gets to be on to--wait, there are kids here *zippin' the lip*.

That's all for now. This series is too rich in possibilities to say everything that could possibly be cool...but it is fun to try!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2005
  19. Inactive Apollo

I want to see the genin reaction to finding out about naruto's secret. I keep waiting for it, but Im starting to lose hope that they will never find out.

20. Q2Student

All of the above sounds good to me :)

21. Mizura

I want to see the other ex-genins show up, period. :notrust Kishimoto is taking his sweet time.

Apart from that I'd like to see:

- Ino-Shika-Cho in an infiltration/spy-type mission. It'd be a welcome change from all the fighting (not that I mind the fighting though), and would make good use of their respective abilities as well as their teamwork abilities.

- Sannin Gaiden: I want to know what the relationship between the three sannin was like. It must be quite something to see the future legends in the forming. I'm especially curious as to how a younger Orochimaru was like.

- Neji and Hinata in a joint Hyuuga attack. :p It's the best way not to have Hinata just end up as a "lesser Neji"... (which would be tediously redundant)

- more LeeTenten action! The two look cute together. :amuse

- while we're at it, some actual character development for Tenten. I mean geez, she doesn't even have a last name right now. :notrust Yet she does hold potential. As the only person concentrating on using weapons among the ex-genins, if she becomes a general weapon-master (instead of just thrown ones) it could be quite impressive.

- flashbacks to Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura training?

- more teamwork action?

- that's about it I think. Mostly, I want to see the ex-genins show up again, period.

22. TenshiOni

Though redundant....

Plus: Naruto dying in a blaze of glory, protecting Konoha, and becoming the honorary 6th Hokage.

Well, not that I want that to happen, but if it did the ending would be so beautfiul and inspirational. :crying

Yeah, so all those ^. :laugh

Waiting for and seing if all this were to happen though is what makes Naruto my all-time favorite manga. :thumbs

23. CrazyMoronX

Things I want to see..

Lee winning a fight.
    Kakashi vs Gai full out fight.
    Lee vs Neji.
    Naruto's parent history, link to Yondaime etc...
    Mystery of Kabuto revealed.
    Batguy being someone different from Deidara.
    Jiraiya full out fight against anybody on the same level.
    New boss summons.
    A few jounins (Asuma, Genma, Ibiki maybe, Anko etc) fighting seriously...
    Kankuro dying in three days, Akamaru dying, any important chracters dying except Lee.

24. Maffy the Love Doctor

man there are so many things i wanna see i can't think of them all. but they've most likely been said already (i don't feel like reading two pages :p).

25. Msut

Hinata's new hoohoos.

And just how in the hell did Anko get the hots for Orochimaru anyway? (Assuming this is a kids manga, his ginormous tongue isnt the reason).

26. ChickenPotPie

for fights....
    Kakashi vs. Kabuto
    Lee vs. Neji
    Sasuke vs. Itachi
    Another Sannin brawl
    Naruto vs. Sasuke round 3!
    Sakura vs. Temari
    Maybe Gaara vs. Naruto for fun

27. Katara

Same here! I'm afraid of that happening and yet I can totally see it happening.

Nearly half of the stuff listed is what I want to see so I won't repost them all but I do want to stress...
    -the Sasuke/Naruto fight (I want them to have a real rematch but I still can't decide whether I want them to fight on the same side as well)
    -Yondaime and Naruto's history
    -Lee opening the 8 gates

Additional scenes:
    ~Neji has a head of the Hyuuga Clan :thumbs (along with Hinata maybe--and I DON'T mean some sort of i*c*st thing :notrust )
    ~Shikamaru and Temari with a family at either the Sand or the Leaf Village (and Temari totally pwning him in that relationship too)

28. Taxidermy

-Kankuro dying making Gaara freak out
    -Find out what Akatsuki is up to
    -Sasuke vs Naruto final battle wich ends with them becoming best freinds again
    -Narutos forbidden jutsu
    -Gai or Lee going 8 gate killing someone powerfull then dying with pirde
    - Obito turning out not to be dead making kakashi freak out.
    - SE MORE OF THE GENINS!
    -Se how Hinata has grown :D
    - again seeing Narutos forbidden jutsu and finding out why Jiraya does not want him to use it.
    - flashbakcs of the timeskip showing some of the characters training
    - Seing what Sasuke has ben up to and whats on his min regarding his fromer team
    and everything else posted here ^_^

29. rubbereruben

Same here. Or at least a glimpse of Lee... I can't wait to see my favorite character back in action!

And of course all the other genins...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH XD

30. Franckie

I want to see Naruto beat the crap out of Sasuke/Akatsuki mofos.