1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Summer Vacation

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by Haze, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Haze Scratch n' Sniff Belly Buttons

I supposed its been summer for about a month now. What are some things that you’re looking forward to doing this summer? Any plans on a summer vacation? Or just laying low?

I have lots of things planned that I probably won’t get too, too many Dr’s appts to really take an actual summer vacation. I’ve just been laying low and taking it easy due to this pregnancy. I’ll probably take a late summer vacation to San Diego before I go into labor.

Tags:
  2. Eternal Dreamer The Bored Lolmaster

Well I am already having my summer vacation. I am returning to work in a few days and after that it's work all summer, with the exception of a couple of days in August.

3. Khaleesi Super Moderator

Germany
    When are you due Vix? And congratulations btw, idk if I’ve told you yet or not!!

Let’s see it’s actually been a pretty chill summer compared to others. In May I went to DC And NYC for a week with my school which was really fun, it was my first time traveling without my family too.

A couple of weeks ago I went to my first Atlanta United game in Atlanta with my friend and it was FUCKING AMAZING!! I had so much fun :skysun

And in two weeks I’m going to Florida with my friends. I’m super excited about that, because it’ll be the first trip I’m taking with my friends, and it’ll be my first time going to the beach as well. Should be lots of fun!!

Then it’ll basically be time for the semester to start again and I’ll begin getting ready to go to London

4. PikaCheeka Well-Known Member

Defend dissertation in May so I actually HAVE a summer
    Catch up on the last four years of video games, anime, and manga
    Vacation in Ireland
    Start a real job in September

Summer vacation reality:
    Lots of dissertation writing because I didn't finish the damn thing
    Lots of job interviews because apparently nobody bothers to look at applications until June
    NOTHING FUN.

5. Dark Wanderer In the Shadows

I have three weeks worth of vacation I need to use before October..any time I take off will be a staycation. I'm off from my second job all summer so I don't have money for anything besides necessities

6. Aphrodite Ice Queen Advisor

I will be working during summer as usual but in March I plan on visiting Las Vegas.

7. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

Mexico
    NICE

I was just there a few weeks ago.

Bachelor party for my friend, who got married last week.

It was my first time going, and I had tons of fun. I can see what people mean, now.

Definitely plan on going back.

On topic, my summers are boring. I'm boring.

8. Aphrodite Ice Queen Advisor

I can't wait to go. Luckily March isnt to far away.

9. Tendοu Sοuji ̣

If you're in Atlanta the first week of August try and get tickets to the MLS all-star game, it'll be at the Benz Stadium.

10. Mider T VM Rapist

March is one of the better times to go to Vegas, not too hot and not too cold.

11. Aphrodite Ice Queen Advisor

12. Khaleesi Super Moderator

Germany
    That sounds like so much fun, I just looked it up and saw that Juventus is coming? I’ve been to the Mercedes Benz stadium for an Atlanta United game and it was such an amazing experience

13. Tendοu Sοuji ̣

Yeah it's a big like exhibition game and it'll be packed up since it's juventus. It's all players on any MLS teams voted in. So a lot of Atlanta players and people like Ibrahimovic and such will be there.

I highly recommend it. It'll be electric like Atlanta games.

14. PikaCheeka Well-Known Member

That's when I went to Vegas a few years ago. Perfect weather. Lots of fun, too. It's definitely a place I want to get back to sometime.