1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Sun Wukong (Myth) vs Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by Azzuri, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azzuri Well-Known Member

This is Buddhahood Sun. He faces all of the villains in the FF universe, starting from the weakest to the strongest. How far does he get?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Tags:
  2. 1337RedGlitchFox Red Gaijin Blood

has it ever been confirmes if the Milky way galaxy in journey to the west should be considered a universe or galaxy?

That was a bit iffy because i recall the Milky Way being the size of a universe due to the Chinese limited knowledge of cosmology back then.

3. Jakers Eniram's, Bitches!

^ I remember back when emperor was here, I saw tidbits of information about how the Milky Way Galaxy was implied to be infinite or something in Chinese mythology.

4. Azzuri Well-Known Member

There are multiple scriptures that state it's infinite. I've also read there's a multiverse.

5. Jakers Eniram's, Bitches!

^ Chinese/Taoist mythology having a big multiverse, given its level of mysticism from my knowledge, is practically a given. We just have to know if there's a multiverse in Journey to the West (I mean I know Sun singlehandedly wrecked the Taoist gods and other divine armies on his lonesome and it required the Buddha to stop him). And then from there, figure how truly large the Chinese/Taoist cosmology is as a whole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.