1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sun Wukong (Myth) vs Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by Azzuri, Aug 11, 2018 at 6:35 PM.

1. Azzuri Majestic

This is Buddhahood Sun. He faces all of the villains in the FF universe, starting from the weakest to the strongest. How far does he get?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018 at 6:40 PM
    Tags:
  2. 1337RedGlitchFox Well-Known Member

has it ever been confirmes if the Milky way galaxy in journey to the west should be considered a universe or galaxy?

That was a bit iffy because i recall the Milky Way being the size of a universe due to the Chinese limited knowledge of cosmology back then.

3. Jakers Eniram's, Bitches!

^ I remember back when emperor was here, I saw tidbits of information about how the Milky Way Galaxy was implied to be infinite or something in Chinese mythology.

4. Azzuri Majestic

There are multiple scriptures that state it's infinite. I've also read there's a multiverse.

5. Jakers Eniram's, Bitches!

^ Chinese/Taoist mythology having a big multiverse, given its level of mysticism from my knowledge, is practically a given. We just have to know if there's a multiverse in Journey to the West (I mean I know Sun singlehandedly wrecked the Taoist gods and other divine armies on his lonesome and it required the Buddha to stop him). And then from there, figure how truly large the Chinese/Taoist cosmology is as a whole.