1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  5. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Android 13 vs. cell(perfect form)

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Vicious, Oct 8, 2006.

Super Android 13 vs. cell(perfect form)

1. Super android 13 Wins

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Cell Wins

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. cell 2nd form would be a better fight.!

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Vicious

shit ,im in a DBZ mood again well how about this match i dont know if its to much for Super Android 13 or not.(if its too much than i will depower cell to his 2nd form.)
    vs.
    Cell
    Rules:
    *cell cant regenerate.
    *this is cell before he blew up and got stronger
    Who wins this battle????

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
    Tags:
  2. DarkLordDragon

In my opinion I think Perfect Cell take this, as far as I know Gohan can't go to Super Saiyajin and Vegeta didn't reach his level as Super Vegeta and Trunks couldn't go Ultra Super Saiyajin Trunks, the Saiyajins even trained for year after the mentioned forms making them even more powerful. Android 13 doesn't have the regeneratting ability that Perfect Cell have, and since Cell have cells of Piccolo and Saiyajin after coming back from death each time he will become more powerful.

PERFECT CELL FOR THE WIN ^_~

3. Endless Mike

Super 13 was defeated by a group of SSJ1s, who were useless against Cell and it required a SSJ2 to defeat him.

4. Vicious

wat u mean by useless he only fought one at a time. and even ssj punches didnt even affect Super android 13.
    no ,ssj2 gohan was beating his ass intil cell blow up and came back stronger. im talking about before he came back stronger which is stronger than a ssj but not a ssj2.see nuthing hurts him- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvPj3LsXNwQ i think i should change the rules *cell cant regenerate.

5. G-Wolf

ssj vegeta couldn't hurt SA13 wiht his punches nor could he move him?Big deal,Perfect Cell took Ussj Vegeta's strongest kick to the neck and he didn't even move.Hell #16(who is far beyond Piccolo in power who is far beyond the Piccolo that fought SA13) couldn't even move Imperfect Cell with his punches.Now This Imperfect Cell stage 2 was hurt badly by just a few kicks form Ussj Vegeta(in the manga it didn't took years for them to finish their battle),now Ussj Vegeta couldn't even move Perfect cell's neck wiht his strongest kick.

Sorry man,but Perfect Cell in a massive curbstomp,if it would have been Imperfect Cell stage 1 I would have said that SA13 has a chance,but Perfect Cell?No way.

6. CM Pope

+ Withstood punches from Super Saiyan Vegeta, Trunks and Goku.
    + Beat the living crap out of all three easily
    + Was totally unharmed at time of death aside from...he died

Perfect Cell
    + Withstood Ultra Super Saiyan 1 attacks from Vegeta who was stronger at this time
    + Defeated Ultra Super Saiyan 1 Vegeta and Ultra Super Saiyan 2 Trunks both easily
    + Could manhandle anyone except Super Saiyan 2 Gohan

So for the overall stats I reckon Perfect Cell takes this since he has more power, more techniques and fought (and defeated) people with higher powers than 13.

7. Vicious

thats the reason that i chose him for this fight. and i believe that 2nd form cell would lose to SA13 but who know???!
    wait a minute he never became a ssj2??!

8. G-Wolf

And you prove this how?#16 who is way above Piccolo and ssj Vegeta and ssj Trunks couldnt' even move Imperfect Cell with his punches,yet Ussj Vegeta could but Ussj Vegeta couldn't move a non-full Perfect Cell.

Um that's ssj stage 3,whe you have alot of strenght but your speed decreeses.

Edit:I say that SA13 is about as strong as #16.

9. Vicious

wasnt it clearly stated that A16 was stronger than 17 & 18 or did i miss something?im pretty sure SA13 could take on 17 and 18 because vegeta was on the same lvl when he fought 18 and he lost but he got some punches off of 18 and vegeta's punches didnt even affect SA13.. Link removedas u can see vegeta can land some punches off of 18.that proves thats SA13 is stronger than 17 and 18 but cell is stronger than 17 and 18 in his 1st form. so its hard to figure it out..so i'll guess that SA13 could be SA13=/>2nd form cell

10. vagnard

It's very hard to compare. Super 13 was beating the crap out of the whole group of ssj1 fighters. Yes...he was defeated by Goku ssj1....but Goku in that moment had an upgrade absorbing a genkidama (one of these weird techniques from the movies like the Dragon Punch)....so we don't know if Goku ssj1 + Genkidama's power >, = or < than Gohan ssj2

11. Vicious

yah, i forgot that he absorbed the spirit bomb indian thriller shows it in the end. i wonder how strong goku was when he absorbed it..??

12. jplaya2023

13. MasterFox

Perfect cell has probably fought opponents stronger then super 13, and defeated them. I'd say perfect cell wins this.

14. Seany

15. Jakotsu06

SA13 is say is Semi Perfect cell power at the most. He is stronger then the other base androids imo. Its hard to know for sure tho as SSJ Goku + Spirit Bomb= ??? If he got energy from the whole world ( been awhile so i dont know) then the spirit bomb would be nearly strong enough to kill Kid Buu ( nearly since it would be missing power from Mystic Gohan and full power SSJ Goku of the time). Its hard to compare movies and the show since the movies always give the main Hero and Villians boost above the their show counterparts of the same time.

16. G-Wolf

Um that's why I said that Sa13 is strong as #16 because SA13 is stornger than both #17 and #18.And when #18 got serious she broke ssj Vegeta's arm with easy and #17 is stronger thna #18.

If it were Imperfect Cell stage 1 then I would say that this is a fight,but Perfect Cell?Curbstomp.

17. G-Wolf