1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Surely Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato will enter this battle...

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by hamdiamin, Oct 5, 2006.

1. hamdiamin

I'm sure now that either Naruto along with Kakashi and Yamato or might be other any other group will make a big entrance into this battle to help them since I can see that Asuma and the others are already exhausted especially after hidan stabbed himself which means asuma might also get the pain.

This is what i think that could happen, how bout you guys?

Tags:
  2. RAGING BONER

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    is it really so easy to forget the 76 other ninja out there searching for the 2 akatsuki? or the fact that just a few chapters ago it was said that "reinforments will arrive in 10 minutes"?

besides, what exactly is Naruto going to do?

3. Kyuubi Naruto

There's tons of other teams out there that can surely step in the battle, they aren't retarded and I'm sure atleast one of them are close by.

Besides, Naruto's doing his training and I doubt he's finished it that fast even if he's improving at a great rate. Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato showing up now would be kinda stupid unless it's just Kakashi because Yamato's needed for the training.

I see Hidan and Kakuzu reaching Naruto eventually but right now it's not the time for it.

4. geminis

LOL maybe some of this....

"what would u do against a tsunami with 200meters arriving to destroy your village...kage bunshins, chidoris, rasegans...No, u gonna do nothing, u gonna DIE!!!" no Jutsu. ~ originally from ando4

Or Yamato can probably summon the "KGWOD!" on them bitch ass marks!

5. hamdiamin

Oh yah, I forgot all about that. There were other people involved in finding Hidan and Kakuzu. I was thinking, this fight might be already days later after naruto's training, so probably he might finish his training already. There's this type of story plot where the fighting is days later already and not realising that the training is over already, so i still think that naruto will make a good entrance to this battle...

6. ParkingLot_PIMP

I thought naruto is still on his 2nd day of training... he has 5 days left.

8. forkandspoon

Its hard to say how this next chapter is going to start. It might start with Asuma lying on the ground dying remembering his father or it could go in a different dirrection with shikamaru remembering asuma and the rest of his team. But I see at the end of this chapter 3 reinforcements showing up and Kakazu sending an extending kick hitting 1 of them in the face and spinning the guys head around 180 degrees. Then the head will say something like "After all these years this is all you have in you Kakazu" then a close up of the head with the skin pealed off revealing Orochimaru's face.

9. Kyuubi Naruto

Orochimaru showing up would be pretty screwed up, it just wouldn't make sense at all.

10. The Fourth Hokage

of course back up will arrive but only after Shikamaru does something amazing. The backup however will not be Naruto. He's busy with the super omgwtfpwnage jutsu.

11. Gunners

Lol though it would be funny if he came rolling in on his snake. :Laugh.

Kakashi Naruto and Yamato, I don't think they could reach the location in time, they probably don't know about it thinking about it. Besides there are many teams on the hunt more are on their way.

12. Uchiha_Yuri

im sorry to say, but Naruto and his anturaj(bad spelling) are not at all interfering with this asuma/akatuki fight, look for one of the other teams to come, either just on time or to late(for asuma,kotet,izu). the last chap left sort of a cliff hanger as to say its all over for them, but in doing so there is also chance one of the teams will come to get pwned, but NO NARUTO.

13. Rikudou Sennin

I dont really care who shows up, as long as it isnt Team 8.

14. Uchiha_Yuri

hey thanks, i really butchered that word.

15. Nara Shikao

I really hope that reinforments will be another Niju Shotai team :)

16. Tmnt_Boy

next chapter will be a asuma flash black chapter which will lasat like 2 weeks and we will all go nuts.

17. Shishi-O

notice the blood of hidan that fell in the circle?

i think kishi might kill hidan instead, like gotcha! then have shikamaru explain why it happened.

thats' why i think no-one will show up to the rescue

18. hamdiamin

Hmm.... interesting no naruto, oh well, hahaha i lost, the tremoundous number of people saying that naruto will not come usually is right. Change of plan, maybe the reinforcement would be Konohamaru and his teamates. They'll come in to the battle and use the super formation of sexy henge no jutsu, but that won't work because hidan has lost a lot of blood and he's still not dead but probably kakuzu would die of lost of blood...

19. hamdiamin

Huh!? what! how do you know? not nuts, i'll jump off the window, i've been hoping to see the fight finishes and continure with the progress of naruto's training... ( --') sigh

20. I Я Reckless!

Naruto is NOT gonna show up.....like someone else said what the hell is he gonna do??He cant even beat Hidan at the moment

21. Rangamaru

I hope Jirraiya shows up. We haven't seen him in a while. And he's the only one who'd stand a chance.

22. Uchiha_Yuri

If he did he would be TOTALLY out of place.................If anyone does arrive then it will be the other 80 ninjas that Tsundae sent out to look for the Akatsuki pair

24. Narutimate Hero

IF somebody is gonna show up, he or she has got to have LOTS of spying and tracking skills, or else Asuma should have noticed that somebody is following them.

If you're gonna dream about a character popping out of nowhere, at least make it believable and storylinewise. It's practically impossible for Naruto and Kakashi to do that.

25. Marsala

I hope Goku shows up. He would definitely be able to save them. He could Instant Transmission in from another dimension and give Asuma a Senzu bean before he dies completely.