1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Susanoo like the gates?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Keyser S?ze, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

hmmm, since amaterasu is a ninjutsu, tsukiyomi is a genjutsu, then logically susanoo would be taijutsu. in japanese legend these 3 were siblings. I've been trying to think of how susanoo would work and the only thing i can think of is, it will work like the gates, giving the user heightened speed and power. this is only a crack pot theory, and i haven't really thought it through. please if you have any other ideas on how this new technique will work, feel free to give your opinion.

Tags:
  2. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

You fanboy! :oh
    If Itachi had something like gates he wouldn't fear Gai
    Susanowo is Kakashi's black hole jutsu in case you didn't realize

3. Cytrus Hopeless

Some fanfiction writers suppose that susanoo hypnotises the user's body, to make it think it's stronger than it really is, so i.e. works like gates. (Can't remember who to credit for the idea.)

A simple alternative would be the eye just leading you into a perfect counter of your opponent's taijutsu and allowing you to hit his critical spots.

How taijutsu can be performed with eyes is quite the mystery, but we are not even 100% if the 3rd jutsu isn't some other ninjutsu... we'll have to wait and see I guess.

4. MS81 Supreme Jounin

you late hayate I've been saying that
    Spoiler:
    [/IMG]

[/IMG]

5. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

The weird thing is that I saw in a forum, someone talking about how in Narutofan, someone touched upon this issue the minute tsukuyomi and amaterasu were known to be Itachi's moves. It's quite weird because they said that they felt that Susanowo would be a taijutsu move as well. This is rather weird. Here's the post if anyone wants to read it.

This was dated on may 11 2004 no less. This is quite odd. NF didn't even exist on 5/11/04 right? I'm quite confused. Well if I'm allowed to post the link then I'll post it, but I'll refrain for now just incase it's bannable to post links to messageboards and stuff.

6. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

see i don't think kakashi's black hole jutsu is susanoo. anyways, yeah i mean i doubt it's similar to the gates, but i don't know what else it could be.

7. shibigoku Master of the fist

I really tought I missed that susanoo jutsu (I already can't locate in the manga where Itachi said that he had used Amaretsu). So we haven't seen the tech yet, right? So it could be anything... I think it should be a tech where he uses a weapon, don't ask me why...

8. MS81 Supreme Jounin

I don't think kakashi have susanoo either,but the way susanoo will work it will be more a kin to a mixture of goukken and jyoukken (rock&neji) fighting styles
    the eye will activate just like how neji but it gives you enormous strength like rock-lee.

he'll have the vains like neji he can see 360 and see fast movements remember that the sharingan weaknest is taijutsu. now sasuke will have to ultimate M.sharingan.
    LOOK
    Spoiler:
    [/IMG]

ALSO
    Spoiler:
    [/IMG]

[/IMG]

9. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

i think he said it right after they escaped from the frog stomach. I hope kakashi's move is not susanoo, and it will be something he created. hmmm, susanoo will be interesting if they ever show it.

10. MS81 Supreme Jounin

that would be amaterasu in eps 85.

hayate your cool
    Spoiler:
    [/IMG]

Spoiler:
    [/IMG]

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY SHOW THE ANIME VERSION OF THIS
    Spoiler:
    [/IMG]

MANGEKYOUSHARINGAN PEOPLES

11. Malthara Leaf Ninja

Also kakashi's sharingan really doesn't count anyway it doesn't even have the first two jutsu's. It's like some half-way fusion of his own make and own jutsu he probably just calls it mangekyou sharingan cause that what itachi called his but they aren't the same eye in design he could've just gave it his own name that would've been cooler.
    Anyway.
    Curse seal 2 upgrades bloodlines giving them abilities that normal users dont have so that's where susanoo comes from people thinking sasuke would get it. Considering the cs affects the whole body that could be how a taijutsu is born from doujutsu, i mean it cast a ninjutsu maybe it just activates the blood flowing through you it is a bloodline limit. I'd like it to be kinda like a more powerful shunkou [bleach move used by yourichi/soi fong]

12. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

yes more than likely we'll see sasuke pull out susanoo. I assume that if kishi was going to have itachi showcase that technique he would have done so, unless he plans on bringing itachi back so soon.

13. MS81 Supreme Jounin

but do you guys think it will give you enormous strength like gai and lee

and it can give you 360 vision.

because susanoo is the god of storms and he fought amaterasu so will see a showdown between these two soon (itachi and sasuke)
    but susanoo comes from your nose its wierd. will see what kishi will do with it.

14. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

it will not give 360 degree vision for sure, that's original solely to the bayakugen. It will probably be like, it seals the users chakra for a certain time period.

15. Chi Technical knockout

Are you talking about Tsukiyomi and amaterasu?
    We still don't know if Kakashi can't master them.. He achived MS anyway, so it's likely he can master other 2.

Anyway.. Kakashi's jutsu WAS MS jutsu. So we already have 3 jutsus.
    2 Ninjutsus, 1 genjutsu, that's a fact. So 3 jutsus of each class (Nin/Tai/Gen) theory doesn't fit here already. If Kakashi's new jutsu is endeed Susanoo than there are probably no other MS jutsus. If it isn't Susanaoo, then there IS possibility of being taijutsu Susanaoo, but it'll be kinda stupid don't you think (3 jutsus with "special" gods names and one nameless ninjutsu that don't fit anywhere).

I personaly thought that Susanaoo gives you some kind of super speed, which you can't follow even with other sharingan, or byakugan..

16. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

it wouldn't be that stupid, i mean, since kakashi is not uchiha blood and cannot learn those 2 jutsu's he made his own with the ms. or something along those lines. perhaps the 3 jutsu's (amaterasu, tsukiyomi and susanoo) are original solely to sharingan users with uchiha blood.

17. Chi Technical knockout

Then what MS gives Kakashi, if he invented jutsu by himself?
    I think "opening" MS jutsus take a long time.
    When Itachi killed Shisui he didn't have any jutsu at the beginning. In 2(?) years he developed Tsukiomy, killed his clan and tested it on Sasuke. Kakahi also developed Susanaoo (i belive that is name of his jutsu) in 2.5 years. Means he needs like another 4-5 years to develop other jutsus...

18. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

i'm guessing all 3 jutsus were in that scroll he looked at, about the ms. i think the 3 were originally created by the original ms user, and itachi just learned them. i think kakashi developed that jutsu because he's not uchiha blood so he had to invent a jutsu. something like that, and i'm still an avid believer that kakshi's jutsu is not susanoo.

19. MS81 Supreme Jounin

please people don't neg me about saying this I think akatsuki tricked itachi into utilizing the m.sharingan the bad way and after he used it he went down stairs and found the real way to learn it without killing.

and he told sasuke about it eps 82. they never gave us any details about the mangekyousharingan other than killing your best friend .

maybe that's why he wants his brother to be stronger than him.
    Spoiler:
    [/IMG]

Spoiler:
    [/IMG]

[/IMG]

20. Shidoshi Cross Marian: Ninjai's Father

Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu were born from Izanagi's eyes, while Susanowo came from his nose. So, since the sharingan is an eye, there might only be two "official" jutsu of the mangekyo that were developed before Itachi awoke his.

There's also the (more likely) possibility that there aren't just three jutsu. If there is a Susanowo, then Kakashi's "black hole no jutsu" makes 4, and since Kakashi's jutsu is ninjutsu, adding that to Itachi's Amaterasu makes two ninjutsu, which suggests that the mangekyo has the possibility of creating countless highest-order jutsu.

21. MS81 Supreme Jounin

here's my theory on that about susanoo we all know its from the nose but here's where my theory comes in.

i think there will be a part where sasuke is asking himself if he wants to be like orochimaru and Itachi.he's crying saying that he hurt a lot of his friends especially naruto and sakura. Then he says no I will go my own way that is the way of konoha and wipes his nose and eyes. then he realize that he has anew jutsu.

remeber Inazagi created susanoo after he cleans his self of the yomi.
    he wiped his nose.

22. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

i actually never thought of it like that, i mean the eye jutsu theory that is, that's actually pretty logical. anyway, i think cause kakashi is the first person with the sharingan who doesn't have uchiha blood he has i wouldn't say evolved but he has developed something entirely new. however, it's possible that they are just getting stronger than their predessesors and thus can unlock techniques that has yet to be discovered.

23. metalanime I like Tits

Anyway, I find the third goddess jutsu doubtfull, but only because it would be pretty hard to create something based off of the legend. The ultimate prediction sounds good, as well as the overclocking of the body, but I guess we have to wait and see.

24. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

yeah it's kinda hard to picture a taijutsu technique at the same level as tsukiyomi and amaterasu. Perhaps sasuke will come out with another technique, because he has teh curse seal.

25. MS81 Supreme Jounin

I disagree with metalanime for the fact that itachi has both amaterasu and tsukuyomi why won't susanoo be in the show or manga.

26. Shidoshi Cross Marian: Ninjai's Father

Because only Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu were born from Izanagi's eyes...and since the sharingan is an eye jutsu, it makes sense that there would only be two "official" ones, depending on how strict Kishimoto uses the principle of the legends in the first place.

If Susanowo shows up in the manga, it probably won't be a Mangekyo sharingan jutsu...

...or, it's the second possibility I typed earlier.

27. MS81 Supreme Jounin

inazagi got susanoo from cleaning his face from yomi. thats how he had susanoo
    he wiped his nose . but maybe kishi will do something. I pretty sure if he implies all the mythical demons then why not susanoo. I dont get people on here how will sasuke be stronger than itachi or even itachi might get susanoo who knows everyone should stop bashing people. I get bashed for coming up with logical suggestions and threads other people have threads like when shikamaru gonna die. wtf?

28. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

yeah, no one is bashing you here if that's what you mean, which i don't think you do. anyways, susanoo wont be in the anime, but it might be in the manga. doubt it will be as strong as amaterasu and tsukiyomi if it does show up. anyways, because the whole theory of doujutsu and amaterasu and tsukiyomi coming from the eyes i have my doubts, however, there is a chance. here's why
    Spoiler:
    in the fight against kakashi and naruto, itachi couldn't use ms, cause he only had 30% chakra to use. which means there might be a chance h'ell bust it out later or sasuke will bust it out, since he's a taijutsu user

29. MS81 Supreme Jounin

but remeber also sharingan weaknest is taijutsu so if you sasuke,kakashi,or Itachi were to train like gai or neji . then they will have the ultimate sharingan.

30. Shidoshi Cross Marian: Ninjai's Father

No, it's not. It's not any weaker in taijutsu than it is in ninjutsu or genjutsu if the person is unable to deal with it.