1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Szondi Test

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by Polaris, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Polaris Sagittarius Sun/Aquarius Ascendant

So this test is supposed to find out what kind of need you’re subconsciously suppressing and reveal your hidden personality traits. You’ll be shown eight photos of eerie faces and all you have to do is pick out the one that you wouldn’t want to encounter in a dark alley; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0XvLSGMsUQ

Tell us what result you got and if you find it accurate.

Tags:
  2. ~M~ Take my kindness for weakness

I refuse to take this test based on your description I’m sorry. 8 faces can’t tell you anything about me as a person.

3. Polaris Sagittarius Sun/Aquarius Ascendant

This test should obviously be taken with a grain of salt. It was created in 1935 by a psychoanalyst.

4. ~M~ Take my kindness for weakness

Eh there’s nothing wrong with suspension of disbelief but some things you only do if you halfway believe.

5. Aphrodite Well-Known Member Advisor

6. Eros Love is Love

Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Iceland, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Belgium, Brazil, Argentina, Japan, Australia, Mexico
    Catdank Faction:
    Mine too, but then again, that guy looks like someone who might torture you, rape you, and eviscerate you. :mlpshrug

7. MAD we are many

Catdank Faction:
    what if my response is literally "idc"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List