1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

Team U.A vs Team Shiketsu

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by xenos5, Aug 31, 2018.

Who wins?

1. Team U.A

100.0%
  2. Team Shiketsu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Todoroki, Bakugou, Deku and Tokoyami vs Inasa, Camie, Seiji (meat potato guy), and Nagamasa (hair quirk guy).

Restrictions: Deku can only use up to 8% like he did against Bakugou in their second fight, it's not too early or late in the day so Dark Shadow is at normal levels

Setting: Gym Gamma

To preface this I'd like to explain why I think this is a pretty debatable matchup despite team 1 having more powerhouses. My explanation is a bit long so if you don't want to read it all that's fine but if you are interested it's in the spoiler mark

Spoiler:
    I think Camie's illusion quirk is the true X Factor that will make this battle very hard for Team U.A to win. With illusions (both auditory and visual from Camie's quirk description) in the way disguising Seiji's meat potato quirk it will be very hard to avoid. Inasa (who is an equal to Todoroki) attacks with a wind quirk that could also be disguised with illusions to make it harder to avoid the impact. And lastly Camie could possibly make tons of illusion clones of herself and all her teammates to make it hard for the other team to find the right targets (especially bad for Team U.A if she disguises the meat potato quirk as clones since if they try to punch them than they'll be made into meat potatoes).

Also while both Bakugou and Todoroki's quirks have wide range/AOE they can't effectively use that AOE while they're on a team as to avoid hurting their teammates but Inasa doesn't have that problem since he can control his quirk with an extreme level of precision while still keeping Huge AOE.

Deku is very smart so he may be able to think up a tactic to counter the illusions but its questionable if some of his teammates won't have already been incapacitated by then and he's gonna need all the help he can get to take down either Inasa or Seiji

Tags:
  2. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Puerto Rico
    Cami in combo with Processed meat is the only real problem here.

Bakugo would crush Inasa and/or Chewbacca; as would Todoroki if he's not having his period that day :pek

But if Tokoyami works to shield Deku while he figures out the illlusions I can also see them winning in time.

3. WorldsStrongest Man of Miracles

Canada
    Yuei dickslaps

Bakugou and Todoroki are horrid matchups for the hair guy for OBVIOUS reasons, Tokoyami is a perfect match for the meat kid with Dark Shadow, and Camie is kinda lackluster/unknown quantity as we havent actually seen her quirk do anything that impressive aside from finesse a 7 year old...What we DID see her do wasnt even REALLY her it was Toga...

Inasa is the only guy worth a damn on Shiketsu in this scenario and Todoroki is also a bad match for him...Same with Bakugo. Their heat would make Inasas wind go freaking haywire and hed do more damage to himself and his teammates than his opponents.

4. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Now that I think of it... on top of being disguised by illusions Processed Meat could become even more dangerous by Inasa using his wind quirk to speed it up much faster than it could normally move.

And an interesting use for Cami's illusions is she could disguise Team U.A's teammates as Shiketsu team members so they could attack eachother (and since it was mentioned in her quirk description she can produce both visual and auditory illusions she could also do some shit like making U.A teammates voices sound different).