1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Team YOU versus Konoha

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Blue, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Blue Retired Staff

If you had to run into Konoha, burn down the Ichiraki Ramen, blow up mount Hokage, assassinate Tsunade, kidnap Naruto, and run off with Ayame, who would you want on your team?
    If they'd get owned, who cares. Don't pick DBZ characters just because they're invincible. If you have to pick them, give a better reason.

Edit: Now I want to go into depth too...
    Team Kiri would be:
    1.Ryu Hayabusa (The Ninja Gaiden) The legendary shinobi who has saved the world at least four times and took down Banko-tsubo, the feared Tengu of Destruction, who threatened the whole world with chaos. His godly Izuna taijustu is comparable in many ways to the Lotus of the Tekken style. Member in good standing of the council of Uber-ninja.
    2.Sol Badguy (The Guilty Gear) The Immortal Flame, the first and greatest of all the Gears. Ex-member of the Order of Holy Knights, and has 200 years of fighting experience. Defeated Commander Gear Justice in a battle that rocked Heaven and Earth, has occult powers off all charts. Ranked an S-class threat by the Postwar Administration Bureau. One bad guy.
    3.Aoshi Shinomori (Rurouni Shinobi) Hard-core and dead sexy okashira (captain) of the Oniwaban onmitsu(ninja). Became head of his onmitsu group at age 15, and went on to defend Edo castle during the Imperialist Bakumatsu. Skill with the kodachi and kenpo arts is unsurpassed. Has only ever lost to Himura Kenshin, the Legendary Battosai himself.
    4.Auron (The Fatal Fantasy) Legendary guardian who traveled with High Summoner Braska in his quest to defeat Sin, and was the only member of the group to come back alive. Fearsome strengh allows him to knock enemies of any size into orbit with his massive zanbato katana.
    5. Ichigo Kurosaki- Can't fight well in the material world...Off the team!
    6. Tao Jun (The Shaman Queen) Member of the Tao family of shamans, and pretty useless on her own...until the other members of Kiri team rack up some kills. Then Jun can use her spritual talismans to prevent the passing on of the dead Konoha shinobi's souls and force them back into their bodies to do her bidding. Namely, wreak havoc. Guy would be better off undead.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
    Tags:
  2. Nyarlathotep

I would want:
    1. Dark Schneider (Bastard!!!), he's DS, he has 1000 reality shields, if he says 'within this shield, no jutsus' then no jutsu can exist inside the shield, every shield needs to be hit with the power and energy generated from a nuclear bomb for an hour to be destroyed and he can regenerate them in less than a second, he doesn't need to chant to use his magical powers, his weakest magic can destroy a galaxy and he can revive and regenerate himself through pure will. Beat that people.

2. Hades (Saint Seiya), He is immortal, he has a shield that returns any attack with 3 times the power it had before, that shield can't be broken under any circumstances but only gods or demi-gods may attack through it, he can twist reality to his will, I don't remember what else he can do but needless to say he can kill everyting by himself.

3. Akuma (Street Fighter), He's Akuma, He's power incarnated, just by powering up he set Tokyo in fire (and then it exploded), he may as well be immortal, he has kicked the crap out of a god (but couldn't kill him because he was immortal), he has survived in the ocean floor (the deepest it can get) and had no trouble walking around or breathing over it, if I remember correctly he once broke a continent (or was it an island?) in two and then it sinked with only one punch.

4. Super Sonic (Sonic X), he's Sonic, he moves at supersonic speeds, in this Super Sonic state he's apparently invencible in all the sense of the word because if anything that's stronger than him appear then the Chaos Gems (or whatever they're called) would make sure he wins.

5. Guts (Berserk) for the badass factor.

and if a 6th is allowed: Nyarlathotep (Persona 2:Eternal Punishment) obviously, he destroyed the world once (granted, the Kegare Dragons destroyed the stuff, but he apparently controls them), he pulled a city to the Collective Unconsciousness before he destroyed the world, he can make rumors become reality, he has way too many forms and his real one is a black jello stuff with 1000 faces (ugly, but nothing compared to his final form in Persona2: Inocent Sin where he used the heroes fathers' bodies as his limbs), has the spear of Longinus and if you're hit by it you'll die because the bleeding can't be stopped, he can bring out the shadow arche-type of everyone, give them bodies and have them fight against the person, and that's all what I remember about him.

EDIT: I saw that eveyone is showing off how quick their teammates would kill Konohagakure so I decided to do so too.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
  3. RaitoRyuukashin

I pick
    1. Hiei(Yu Yu Hakusho) boy is just a dawg and his speed omfg.... not to mention he has that cold dragon transformation.
    2. Alucard(Hellsing) ....immortal = pwnt.... Real immortality not that fake body switch oro ... HE would totally own
    3. Forge (X-Men) He can build ANYTHING he dreams of... i gotta a couple of things i want him to build (and yes naruto cities have all the technology we have besides guns and stuff i read this in shonen jump kishi said so
    4.Bruce Banner/Hulk - I mean cmon now i would just tell him all the ppl in konoha told him he was a sissy boy...... he would demolish it himself
    5.Spider-man - Comic relief -_-'

4. Explosion of Youth

juggernaut

and 4 hot girls....

while juggernaut goes smashy smashy, i enjoy the company of 4 hot women

5. The Space Cowboy

Team Kickero
    1. Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
    2. Saotome Ranma (Ranma 1/2)
    3. A basket of kittens
    4. USS Enterprise
    5. AC-135 Spectre Gunship

6. Sabaku no Ira

My pick:

1)Nuclear bomb

2)Neutron bomb

3)dirty bomb

4)quarks

5)quantums

7. Crucifixation

Team Crucifixation
    1. Sieghart, the Elemental Master. (RaVe)
    Could control all the elements. Beat that.

2. Arashi (X/1999)
    She can make a sword come out of her hand. Pretty nifty.

3. Elie/Resha Valentine (RaVe-I am not sure if they are the same person, but here goes.)
    Contains Ethelion, the power of creation and destruction. Could blow up a whole damn continent.

4. Yuuko, the witch of the Dimension (xxxHOLiC)
    She owns every single magical apparatus imaginable.

5. Kurogane (Tsubasa reservoir chronicles)
    All teams need someone with sheer brute force. Here goes.

8. Jack Bauer

Team D-T

1- Link- He's got a sword, a shield, and a hookshot for tight situations. Plus he got the Fierce Diety Mask
    2- Hanzo from Samurai Showdown. He a ninja and mad strong so that makes him perfect on my team.
    3- Jehuty from ZOE. He's my gettaway orbital frame.
    4. Kenshin from Samurai X and Rorouni Kenshin. He could use his speed to fight speedy guys like Lee.
    5. Micheal Jackson. He'll just scare them with his freaky face.

9. Donkey Show

1. Gunbuster to intimidate due to its freakish size (and the fact that I can shout out its attacks)
    2. Mario, so he can give us all mushrooms to feast on during the after-party :blink
    3. EVA Unit 01, so it can freak out and make pretty explosions
    4. Mai Shiranui, to bedazzle the male (and maybe female) shinobi with her grand chest while Konoha goes to waste. The best part about it is that since her chest is not genjutsu at all, they can't release crap!
    5. Shampoo from Ranma 1/2. She can bring her ramen shop while Ayame is busy with me. :laugh

10. Yoruichi

1. Hattori Hanzo (The real guy, not Kill Bill) Let's see if the Ninjas of Konoha can stand up to the Devil Hanzo.

2. Recca Hanabishi (Flame of Recca) His ability to create fire and attack his enemies with it, as well as his vast knowledge of all things Ninja would come in handy.

3. Liquid Snake (Metal Gear) He's a master of stealth, hand to hand combat and weapons. Even as just an arm he still kicks ass, let's see Oro take his body.

4. Megaman (The original) Megaman and Rush Vs. The Inuzuka clan.

5. Magneto (X-Men) After chopping TenTen into little pieces for foolishly using her super weapon jutsu, he'll disarm everyone in the village and use their own weapons against them.

11. miso_ramen

I'd go alone... they'd all die the moment they see me... ;D just joking, I'd choose:

1. Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha)
    2. Alucard (Hellsing)
    3. Fuma (X1999)
    4.& 5. tachikoma x 2 (Ghost in the Shell)

that ought to do the work... ^^

12. Rurouni

I wanted to choose DBZ characters too ><

1. Cho Hakkai (Saiyuki)
    2. Himura Kenshin (RuroKen/Samurai X)
    3. Son Goku (Not DBZ one, Saiyuki ^^)
    4. Hajime Saitou (R.Kenshin, only because he's cool)
    5. Seijiro Hiko (RK)

13. naiujiro

Team Naiujiro:
    The Flash- for his never ending quick whitted remarks
    Kenpachi- Cause he can wipe out a small town with one stike without knowing bankai
    Ganondolf- Another kenpachi type, WTF?
    Venom- Yes, I added another psycho
    David Chappelle- For damn good humor, plus the NAACP says I have to integrate (Too many crazy White Guys in one room). And yes, just like Friends, I saved the Black people for last (Damn you Friends for your non-integrating selves, for anyone who doesn't believe racism exist in Hollywood, look at NBC or should I say the No Blacks Channel).

14. ChaochroX

Team Chaos would be:
    Some guy who looks like tsunade's brother - he would be like "give me a hug sister" then bam knife in the ribs lol.
    Bahamut (Final Fantasy) Kick ass dragon to take down Mt. Hokage
    Kenshin botousi style (Rurouni Kenshin) He would capture Naruto and kill anyone in his way.
    Sol Badguy (Guily Gear) He would capture Ayame because the ladies love a bad ass. He would also burn down the ramen shop.
    Mihoshi (Tenshi Muyo) We would wait in the car :wink.

15. Vegeta

1. Alucard (Hellsing) Immortal Vampire of DOOM!
    2. Spike (Cowboy Bebop) Good shot with a IMI Jericho.
    3. Juggernaught (X-Men) There is something to being the Unstopable Juggernaught.
    4. Abaraii Renji (Bleach) you Wont even see him coming. (Hes a ghost, that can kill you!)
    5. Who for a 5th? The Demon Chick from Tenchi Meyu, she kicks arse.

16. occasionalutopia

I'm liking Ronin's list as it is (yay Alucard!), but anyway:

Alucard (Hellsing) - Immortal vampire more psycho than Orochi anyone?
    Byakuya (Bleach) - There there, Itachi, don't cry :p
    Professor Xavier (X-Men) - Genjutsu? Pffft :rolleyes:
    Vash (Trigun) - So, about the kunais and shurikens ... :clap
    Good ol' Superman - Every strike team needs a reliable all-rounder.

And just for laughs, because the more I look at my list the more I'm starting to think Alucard alone is enough to wipe out Konoha:

Chidori (Full Metal Panic) - Sureeee, Tsunade *thinks* she's strong ... :xp

17. Zain

my team;

sepiroth : because he is a extreme good fighter in both magic and strength
    kenshin : because his speed, however it needs to be the manslayer ( rurouni = no killing o O )
    toshizo : brute power
    chrno : hey who wouldnt want a badass demon on their team?
    vash the stampede : his absurd good accuracy with guns
    nuclear bomb : last resort, whatever gets the job done

18. Naruto_Uzumaki

Nuclear Bomb: would kill everything last resort if my team losed

Inuyasha:Cuz of his Wind Scar and backlash wave

Kenshin:Cuz his freeking good skills with the sword and his speed 2

Any Evangelion: Ill just walk by and destroy everything

Narusegawa Naru:Just cuz her Iron Fist is like freeking strong

and...

Juggernaught: Cuz he'll smash everything

19. BattousaiMS

Team Himura:

1- Battousai Himura (wait that's me, i guess he dosn't count)[Rurouni Kenshin]: Speed, killer style, hot looks... do i need to add more...

2- Iori Yagami [KoF] ("Remember the full moon"): Who want's to play with with this badass, special option: Orochi Iori Yagami.

3- Ekichi Onizuka [GTO] :When you have a guy who has black belt in Karate and can kick major ass and be immortal at the same time, you gotta pick him.

4- Rikimaru [KoF]: The stealthy assassin, who got some fad tricks up his sleeves.

5- Kasumi [Dead or Alive]: Kunochi who knows how to seduce with her beauty and kill them also...

6- Ayame[Tenchu]: The kick kunochi, a hottie too.

7- Cloud Strife [FF7/FF7AC]: When you got skills like Omnislash and Magic like Ultima, Comet, and Summons... you simply gotta have him.

8- Jubei Kabigami [Ninja Scroll]: When a guy can beat up imortals... you gotta have him too.

I guess that makes up the future Akatsuki kickers too huh.

20. Primary_Lotus

The Prince of Persia (playing too much Warrior Within lately). With the Sands of Time, he could slow every shinobi in Konoha to a near stop. Quite talented with Taijutsu and swordplay.

Tetsuo of Akira. Play a few little Genjustu tricks of his own.

Anderson of Hellsing. Rather than Alucard, I'll go with the skilled Human Regenerator.

and

Duo Maxwell of Gundam Wing. God of Death, and cause no team is complete without a giant kick-ass Mech.

21. Spectrum

All right, here's my non-Konoha dream team...

1. Miroku (Inuyasha) - Kazaana. Need I say more? There goes three-fourths of Konoha right there. I stop at 3/4 only because inevitably the poor lad would find himself fatally distracted by Tsunade's... assets... and be pretty much rendered useless after that point. XD Gotta love t3h h0ushi...

2. Roronoa Zoro (One Piece) - Because he's badass. I'd love to see him go up against Kisame or one of the Mist's other swordsmen.

3. Rogue (X-Men) - Pit her against someone with a bloodline limit. Assuming that sort of thing would count as an absorable mutant ability, that would make for one hell of an interesting fight. (Oh, and the flying/super-strength certainly doesn't hurt matters either.)

4. Chad (Bleach) - Because I lurve him. Okay, so in the human world he may not be all that skilled in anything aside from the "brute strength" department, but hell... I want him on my team anyway. If it turns out we do need still more power on our side, then I think the fifth guy more than takes care of all that.

5. Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars) - For obvious reasons. Power-wise, the man is this shy of omnipotent--considering the fact that he singlehandedly almost wiped out the rest of Jedi from existence, I don't think it's stretching it at all to say that he would make short work of everyone in Konoha. Hell, he could do it before breakfast.

22. pakku

Tetsuo (Akira) - He can be in charge of exploding people. Chief People Exploder, if you will.

Usopp (One Piece) - It's freaking Usopp.

Three random hot girls - *twitches eyebrows*

23. Deadly Venom #5

Hotsuma (Shinobi) - Armed with Akujiki, he's practically unstopable. The only thing a danger to him is running out of enemies to kill.

Ryu Hyabusa (Ninja Gaiden) - KnK said it best. No use repeating it.

Utsutsu Mujuro (Ninja Scroll) - Master swordsman from the Eight Devils of Kimon. He may be blind, but that just makes him all the more badass. "Your sight is a weakness" -- Utsutsu. Yeah, Mangenkyo this Sharingan fanboys. :nono

Diaz Ragu (Shadow Skill) - aka Black Wing, ass kickery factor off the charts.

Stryder Hiryu - common now

Well that's my Five Deadly Venoms.

24. TenshiOni

Here's my list:

1) Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach) - It's just crazy how stong this kid had become since Chp. 1

2) Kanbachi Zaraki (Bleach) - This guy just pwns, regardless of him not even knowing the name of his Soul Cutter.

3) Hitsugaya Toushirou (Bleach) :laugh Super midget power! No but really, that Ban Kai Water/Ice Dragon thing kicks ass and could probably take out half of Konoha!

:p Ok! No more Bleach...lol

4) Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) - Just try and kick his ass with your jutsus Konoha shinobi!

5) Arucard (Hellsing) - Go ahead and shoot his ass up. :cool Not gonna bother him.

25. Toiletnojutsu

1 DARTH VADER he would pwn everyone an be a good moral bost to have with me.. (You didn't say anything about just animie persons dani:D)
    2 Actually i think I only need darth, I'm his son you now..
    3. But I seriously want Gollum.. He can distract if oro desides to attack at the same time as I..
    4. Mario and Luigi, you never now when you need plummers.. And 2d know-how.
    5. I might pick superman before anyone other does, game over....

26. r0ck1ee

I guess I would pick my team based on the matchup's I would encounter -

The Flash (DC Comics) - Even the fastest in Konoha cannot compete with the Speed of Light.

Hikari no Hohenheim (Full Metal Alchemist) - Alchemy >>>> Ninjutsu.

The Tallgeese (Gundam Wing) - Baddest ass mech from any Gundam series, great for stomping any stray ninja, and just in case Chouji and his dad decide to show up. This is where I would be for the duration of the fight.

Agent Paper (R.O.D. OVA) - She would be the master of the exploding tags and none of the ninja's would know what to think.

Natsume Maya (Tenjo Tenge) - Beautiful, Spirited, and Lethal. Excellent Combination. I wouldn't want to cross her path.

and Finally...

Sagat (Street Fighter) - About 9 feet tall, 600 lbs. of pure muscle. He's the Emperor of Muay Thai, and Right hand man to M. Bison. This is the last person on the list I would want to screw with.

27. Sesshoumaru

Consider these are highly skilled and a very dangerous enemy...

1) USMC 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) - (Special Operations Capable) Since we're going to face the best, send the best! 15th MEU is one of the hardcore units of the Marine Corps that also take part in special operation deployments, which is just the application need to take on Konoha. These men and women really know how to make the grass grow, if you know what I mean.

2) USAF 16th Special Operations Squadron - The Airforce may not be tough on the ground, but they sure know how to kick ass from the air! This squadron is special because they are Spectres. No, not ghost... I'm talking about the AC-130 "Spectre" Gunship! They give death from above a new meaning.

That's really all I need. That or...

Sesshoumaru - Enough said.

28. Shiari

1. Rikimaru(Tenchu): Aha....Yes, The Tenchu Kakashi. It will be interesting to see him fight Kakashi.

2. Ayame(Tenchu, Not the ramen girl!): She is one mean Ninja girl....And she look like Anko.

3.Frog(Chrono Trigger): Fear the frog!!! He has the power of water and the mightly sword Masamune. He can summon a frog spirit, who gets meaner the more hunt Frog is. Let see how Jiraiya does against him.

4.Oda Nobunaga(Samurai Warriors): Heh, Let see now the Leafs does against a human demon.*grins*

5.Zhang He(Dynasty Warriors): He has claws! And he maybe be able match Lee's speed.

6.Magus(Chrono Trigger): Enough said...Me think.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2005
  29. Violence Fight

Alright. Team VIOLENCE FIGHT.

1. Chipp Zanuff(Guilty Gear Series)-Chip vs. Lee in a speed showdown. Not to mention his Exploding Kage Bunshin-DESTROYED- move. Just plain crazy fast.

2. Kenpachi Zarak(bleach)i-Zaraki is like taking 6 nuclear weapons, a german tank, a small chipmunk, and about 40 tons of steel, mixing it together, and condensing it into a human body. Him without his Eye-Patch, means that 6-7 konoha city blocks will be leveled about every 2 sword swipes.

3. Sanji(one peice)-you know, in pokemon, they called Hitmonlee the Kicking fiend. when sanji was introduced in one peice...he lost that title. Sanji is a demon with legs. He'll take on anyone and never drop his smoke.

4. Sanosuke Sagara(Rouroni Kenshin)-I'll be honest. I'm biased, hes my favorite character from the series. Hes also one of the most dangerous. Futae No Kiwami, combined with decent speed, and an insane level of fighting spirit(He'll have every bone in his body broke..and still get back up.

5. Yahiko(End of RK Manga)-when your trained, from 10 years old, by a legendary swordsman(ok, so kenshin isn't his OFFICIAL teacher, but he learned ALOT from him), you can easily become a badass. The kid stops blades with his bare hands...can you stop blades with YOUR bare hands?

6. Yamagami Raito(Death Note)-Ok, now, I'm a smart kid. I'm a friggin genius sometimes..but in a battle of this magnitude, taking on an undisclosed number of powerful enemies with about 5 fighters, you gotta call in the heavy hitters. This guy can easily outclase shikamaru in terms of brain-power. combine him with a death note, binoculars, and a konoha data-guide=any ninja with a picture PWNED.

30. Bergelmir

1.Hanma Yuujirou-...'nuff said
    2.Dark Schneider-He'll kill all the men just to get at the women.
    3...no one else really needed.