• Emojis directly from your phone for all 🤗😬
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is March 7 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Tech Support Thread

DemonDragonJ

you can't hurry love
I may have already asked this, but why is it that computer cases rarely have side fans, recently? They still have front, rear, and top fans, so why would side fans be any different?

@Ren., are you well-versed in setting up home theater systems?
I can't help you there, my experience is limited.

I may have already asked this, but why is it that computer cases rarely have side fans, recently? They still have front, rear, and top fans, so why would side fans be any different?
You can put top under for PSU, frond 3: 120mm, back 1 120mm.

That is enough, right side is usually for cable management so no air flow and the left is for temperate glass and no space as that is where the components are inserted on the motherboard.

DemonDragonJ

you can't hurry love
I now have a center-channel speaker and four satellite speakers for my own home theater system, so I need only a subwoofer, now, but I have noticed that most subwoofers have two inputs: a left and a right, so do I need two cables to connect the subwoofer to the receiver, or will a single cable suffice?

DemonDragonJ

you can't hurry love
This question is not strictly related to technical support, but why do most LED flashlights today have multiple modes? I find that to be terribly annoying, since I prefer simply on and off for flashlights; I could tolerate multiple modes if the flashlights used a sliding switch, so that I could instantly set the devices to the desired brightness, but using a push button switch, requiring the user to cycle through the modes, is very annoying.

Top Bottom