1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Tetsuo (Akira) vs. Cable (X-Men)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by blueblip, May 29, 2007.

1. blueblip SONAR PULSE!!

a) Anime Tetsuo vs. Cable
    b) Manga Tetsuo vs. Cable

The Cable we will be using in both cases is the Cable from when he went all "I'm going to fix the world by making everyone fight" kinda-sorta and fought with the Surfer. He is not distracted by anything, as in not having to try and fix his ship and or/cities during the fight.

The fight takes place at the Olympic stadium Akira was stored in. They start 50 metres apart. For the sake of making this a little more balanced, I'm going to give Tetsuo Cable's durability.

I've always thought Tetsuo had more a more raw, destructive power to his psychokinesis while Cable, has shown far more control, but not being as destructive.

So then...who wins?

Tags:
  2. Darklyre ponies!

You're basically talking about an undistracted Jesus Cable. The problem Akira has is that at that point, Cable was controlling individual molecules, and had enough telepathy to subconsciously reach into the minds of pretty much everyone on the island all at once (probably more, since he was able to read the minds of the SHIELD helicarrier crew as well). Does Tetsuo have anything besides massive telekinesis?

3. Tuxx God of Destruction

Jesus Cable was restoring the entire area/space too while fighting Silver Surfer