1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Kishi for proving that AL can be talked back.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Jonas, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Jonas

Thank you for this chapter. I am truly satisfied. That was the only comment I was wishing for anytime soon.

It seems to me as if the AL can be talked backed. Hidan was on the offensive and the AL constantly on the defensive.

Now, to my point: Itachi may very well be just as strong as the AL, if not stronger (tho I doubt he is).

Right now, seeing that even the AL is being talked back by a member any member probably in the org. could.

We saw Sasori nag on the AL.

But when the AL tells Itachi "you well tell him now" and he told Sasori, every got "OMFG AL AL CAN I PLZ SUCK UR DICK U R SOO STRONG BECOZ OF THIS!!".

Can you say lol? Yes u can. LOL.

I guess Hidan is stronger than the AL now. lol

Furthermore, Itachi has made Oro leave the organization for a reason that Oro simply referrs to "he is stronger than me". Oro did not leave because of the so called AL aka strongest dude in the manga (according to some users on this board).

Right now, I can see Oro being stronger than AL.

He has yet to display a jutsu he even can use in a 1on1 fight.

On top of all this, Itachi was the first main villian shinobi to ever be introduced in the series and Sasuke's pure goal of existence. Sasuke lives because he can't die knowing he haven't killed Itachi.

At the end of the manga, Naruto will probably kill the AL and Sasuke will probably kill Itachi. IF it is his final villian (Itachi that is), it's highly possible that Itachi is at least as strong as the AL because Naruto and Sasuke will probably be equals at this point.

Now it is a established FACT that the members in the organization is NOT being controlled by the AL with ironfist because he's the strongest, they are controlled by their MOTIVATION to aquire Akatsuki's goal. WHEN Akatusuki's goal are aquired, THEIR OWN goals are aquired and thus leading them to rather co-operate than fight with each other in stead.

I am NOT saying that Itachi IS stronger than the AL, im saying that you NON-believers shall not EXCLUDE the possiblity of Itachi being equal with the AL because of plot reasons and manga evidence. My personal opinion is that the AL is stronger than all except Itachi because Itachi is Itachi.

May Itachi be with you.

Tags:
  2. Cardboard Jewsuke

And it's my personal opinion that AL is the strongest. why flat out give his members shit. they can easily just walk out of Akatsuki and get on with thier lives. To prevent this, he doesn't act like an ass unless it is required. (Itachi) Last thign he needs is half his members saying "Screw you guys, i'm going home" after it was already stated how much just Orochimaru leaving effected the Bijuu extractions.

3. The Truth

Yeah great another one of these. The AL doesn't decapitate his most valuable assets for talking reckless, so that must mean Itachi can still be #1 in the power rankings.

4. Di@BoLik

5. Spy_Smasher

:notrust [/payinganyattentiontoyou]

6. Castitas Lilium

When in the manga did Sasori talk back at the leader? D: I can't find it!

Also, I just think that the Leader is just very tolerant.

7. The Times

"Those people you used were my subordinates"

Then AL said:

"They should be pround they got to be memebers of Akatsuki"

8. Jackal Iscariot

\m/

me too.. and when he loses it, he LOSES it

9. Dariusd

If any of you guys read the latest bleach manga you would know, sometimes they is always a few disgruntled people in an organization under somone who may lash out at times. It just shows why he is a leader, he's cool calm and collected, and ain't ready to blow someone's head off for doing a little talking back. It doesn't show that he's weak or that he's strong, just that he's intelligent and knows what he needs to do to keep order. He needs them in Akatsuki, last thing he needs is someone else leaving Akatsuki which could put their whole biju mission in jeopardy.

10. Jonas

------------

11. The Truth

Yeah um them being equal would still leave Itachi # 1 wouldn't it? As opposed to the more likely conclusion of Itachi being weaker then the guy ordering him around, making him #2 among all ninja. Sadly I have to admit that I did bother to read your post you know. Despite the fact that this recent chapter doesn't provide any new insight into who is stronger.

12. Kyuubi Naruto

Orochimaru can be talked back also. Being talked back to makes no difference. I don't know why you said that. Even Hidan's comment about being the 2nd newest member and not knowing what's going on around there only means he hasn't been there long enough to know who the Leader is and how strong he is. No one else had that problem, you don't see them talking back, infact Itachi shut up and did what he was told when the Leader told him something and then disappeared.

He also seemed to be extremely toleratant regardless of whatever was said against him in order to fulfill Akatsuki's goals. Out of everyone there the only one who bothered to talk back was Hidan so make note of that. He does get pissed off though, he's even gotten mad in this manga before.

The Leader is the type of character that if you think to oppose him or go against his rules he will get angry and shut you down instantly. The only times where he's actually gotten mad or has shown a hint of anger (or just overall lingering in that area) has been when someone didn't do what he says or when the other members were late and have been vital to the plan.

None the less, the day someone screws with the Leader big time or the day when Oro needs to be killed, that's when the Leader will surely get mad and show what he's made up. Until then you can try and speculate that he could be weaker than you want him to be all you want but regardless of your opinion make note of this: this is a Shonen manga. I know you like Itachi and everything but you need to look at what's been thrown in your face ever since part 2 started. The chances of the Itachi and Orochimaru being stronger than the Leader are low, understand this.

And again for the comment on Orochimaru being stronger than the Leader, I'll say what I said in another thread
    This is why I don't think Orochimaru is beyond the Leader, the guy is afraid of Itachi who listens to the Akatsuki Leader and who is given orders by the Leader, it makes no sense at all.

To sum up everything: being talked back to makes no difference at all unless it's hindering the Leader's plans or when it's time to do business because in his eyes everything's going according to plan and talking back to him doesn't matter because right then it's not fucking up his plans so he really doesn't give a shit.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  13. Grrblt

If Itachi is equal to AL because AL can be talked back to, then Kisame is equal to Itachi because Kisame talks back to Itachi.

14. Dionysus

Holy shit! Naruto talks back to everyone! He was easily the equal of Sandaime Hokage!

15. RAGING BONER

Flag:
    Puerto Rico

My whole point being is showing the retards that said a while ago (and still is saying) that because the AL talked back to Itachi, that'll make him stronger :nuts

17. Ofkinheimer

The Leader is so cool he verbally rapes you as opposed to just chopping off your head. Hidan made a dumb comment and the Leaders rant owned him.

19. Gunners

The leader spoke to Hidan like an idiot. ''You're pouting aren't you''. Yeah he spoke to Hidan like he was a moron even when Hidan was getting iritated saying ''You are making fun of me'' he replied to him with patience. Like how you speak to a retard basically or someone you beleive to have mental ilness.

He didn't clap down or yell at Hidan so he is below Orochimaru? His response was that of a leader in my opinion.

20. Divinstrosity

Wow, that's an excellent point. I couldn't imagine a guy, who wants to take over the world, being condenscending.

Blah.

The hypocrisy is amazing to see. Why is everyone finding excuses for the AL not lashing out, when you ignored the reasons for why Itachi may have answered when the AL told him to?

Prior to chapter 329, he was a badass leader who was BITCHIN' 9 S-Rank criminals. I mean, you guys can't deny this, 'cause their was a damn thread about whose the most badass, and the AL came up numerous times!

I know some of the AL-tards were secretly let-down when Hidan was talkin' all of that shit to him. It's no different than Itachi-tards wishing he would've taken the leaders head off for talking to him that way.

Bottomline is, we don't know WHAT really made Itachi answer - and we don't exactly know WHY the AL didn't lash out at Hidan. To call someone stupid because they don't agree with your interpretation, that is NOTHING MORE than biased speculation, is lame.

21. geminis

LOL yea, Hidan was like a spoiled lil brat annoying AL.

By the way, Jonas I feel you, you're making sense. Jonas never said Itachi would own AL, simply that Al doesn't rule with an Ironfist. Like a dictatorship where if you sneaze too loud you get the firing squad in the middle of city hall.

I'm sure AL is the top ninja in this organization, he seems hungry enough and badass so I'm sure only a few like Itachi/Sasori(when alive)/probably blue-hair could even think on taking him on. That being said, it's just a reality check which imo implies that the AL's level is not so far apart from the rest of akatsuki.

22. Croagunk

Everyone needs to read this.

23. Zimeon

Why do you care how strong Itachi is, he is a manga character and he is just as strong as Kishimoto wants him to be not weaker not stronger.....

On this forum people discuss their favourite characters like they are real people with futures.

Its not like discussing the next World Title Fight in boxing were we know the boxers, their styles, usually some of their training, and their strengths, but this is in real life were anything can happen because if the right punch connects it is all over, even if the other boxer is 10 times the better, but in manga world there is no coincidences at all, everything is decided by the mangaka!!!!

24. rorykage

most of what i was going to say has been said by the other posters. but i do agre that AL does not rule with an iron fist. each memeber has their own goals to achieve, and they cooperate with AL to get that much closer to their own goals.

i don't want to speculate about who is stonger than who, when we don't really know enough. But i thnk we're definitely gonna see some mor conflict within the group.

25. Mori`

you say something dumb, they patiently explain things and leave you feeling stupid.

He doesn't need to get angry to > the rest

26. Franckie

Shonen manga trends/laws:

1)The leader of any group made up of strong characters is the strongest of the group.

2)The main character usually fights the strongest member of the group and defeats him to put an end to the conflict.

This means that if Itachi is the strongest Akatsuki, then Naruto would have to own his Uchiha behind in order to put an end to Akatsuki.

However, Sasuke's main goal is to defeat/own Itachi, meaning that Naruto must fight someone else. Using Law #2, that "someone else" has to be stronger because the main character will not fight the second best, he will only fight the strongest of the group to resolve the conflict.

That's common sense right there, and the least farfetched way of looking at why the AL has the highest chance of being the strongest Akatsuki.

27. Halo

Being a dictator would result in rebellion especially when you're leading a bunch of criminals who have a history of rebellion. Not to mention, a few of them have a tendency to kill: kisame for the heck of it, kakuzo can't control his emotions, & Hidan for his religion & pleasure. If you're too overbearing, there's a chance they collectively gang up against you and then you're forced to fight them and the result could be: 1. You die 2. You kill a few, if not all members and have to recruit new & capable guys which could be a long process (Sasori did hint that it was difficult getting in) or 3. Everyone dies.

AL is diplomatic, but powerful enough where members respect his authority and most likely, there are one or two members loyal enough to him where he isn't just on his own in case of internal conflict.

28. Rhaella

The leader of a group who wants to take over the world or change it for any reason does not need to be the strongest, Franckie.

I never thought he would be, and I never wanted him to be.

AL is the strategist. He's the mind behind Akatsuki, not the muscle. He's the one with the dream, as long as he can hold his own against the others, additional strength is unnecessary. AL is the most capable of leading Akatsuki because of his mind, and I'm glad that this chapter showed that.

Of course, he could still be the strongest too, and very tolerant, but it really makes no difference to me.

29. superattackpea

alright lets pretend the leader was accualy annoyed by hiden what would he do chop his head off, then he would mearly have a bitching annoyence he cant get rid of instead of a useful tool

30. Odlam

Is this really not just common sense anyways? Did people really think there was this mythical higher tier than Orochimaru/Itachi/Sandaime/Yondaime type level shinobi?

The AL is likely the strongest, but not so much stronger that his underlings couldn't just gang up and kill him, or even the stronger ones have at least halfway decent odds of taking him on solo.

If he tried to rule with an iron fist, not only would his "partners" say screw you and go home, he could likely get himself killed by pissing off the collective group. He NEEDS thier cooperation to accomplish this grand scheme, even if he is stronger than any of them individually.