1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Thanksgiving day stuffers

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by kakoishii, Nov 23, 2005.

1. kakoishii bishoujo kunoichi no konoha

it's getting to that time of year again where americans eat turkey and say their thanks. Just want to know what people like to stuff their turkey with :p and for those who don't celebrate it be creative and say something you would stuff the turkey with if you did :p

Tags:
  2. kire BaTShIT CrAzY

ok when i cook i dont stuff it..I make the stuffing seprately. That neckbone is really a pain to get the meat off, i always end up breaking a few vertabrea.., lol, sorry if that grosses anyone out..It kinda grosses me out. Now my boss was telling me about a turkducchick..(a boneless turkey, stuffed with duck, then stuffed with chicken) Omg! thats a lot of bird!! She says its good, but i dont know, im too scared to try it...lol

3. exmorte Worlds Most Fabulous Genius

Lol I heard about those turduckchick things I kinda wanna try one, but as to what I stuff my turkey with, well just regular old stuffing XD. And this year is kinda wierd because my mother decided to brine the turkey or something like that, its where you soak the turkey in salt water to make even the white meat moist and tasty.

4. Naruto_punk Hidden in the sand

hi i am new
    (obviously)
    it is really nice to meet you all^_^
    and happy thanksgiving

5. Kaki Condensed hits harder

I like to put an action figure like, the hulk, Goku or sasuke in the bird.......maybe all three........