1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Thanos vs. DBZverse

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Kuya, May 28, 2007.

1. Kuya

No prep, no spacecraft. No Planet Busting.

Thanos is just on a giant planet, and all of the strongest incarnations of the characters try and take on Thanos.

Tags:
  2. Zaelapolopollo

Their main problem is his durability. Thanos can take more than he can dish out IMO. Though I say that fight wit Odin is full of PIS.

Anywho, we have Kid Buu who can generate energy enough to destroy a planet 10x with one hand. Cell who claims he is solar system-busting. End of DBZ Goku, Gohan and Vegeta are all pretty easy planet-busters...

Super Buu w/Gohan was ripping apart the universe dimension by dimension.

If we count movies, we got Broly and his "galaxy-busting" but even more worrysome is the confirmed fact he can, with no charing, toss off one hand-blast capable of hitting a planet from another planet (or was it a moon?) in seconds and vaping it. The combined Kamehameha Waves of Goku, Gohan and Goten got Broly to the Sun in seconds so that be FTL, right?

Of course, there's the wholly logical possibility of Thanos mindraping them all.

3. Kuya

movies no. and only one incarnation of characters, so i guess the strongest form of buu is super buu. but if there's a super buu, gohan and cell aren't allowed (and were trunks and goten absorbed too? i forget).