1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

That noise Hollow Ichigo makes when he talks

Discussion in 'Society TV' started by SeruraRenge, Nov 24, 2005.

1. SeruraRenge

That high-pitched squeal that is in his voice during his dialouge.

I knew it sounded familiar. And then, I found

Listen to the little freak's voice. Sound familiar?

Boy...that brought back memories. Now I feel like playing that again.

Tags:
  2. A3-kun

Ugh, don't feel like registering....but the high-pitchyness in his voice is just there to add to his already prominent insanity. To give it that little something extra.

3. SeruraRenge

Oh..well, the voice I was talking about is the high-pitched scream that the Skull Kid in Majora's Mask had.

4. A3-kun

Never played the game but...it's probably high-pitched then...>_>

5. Raiza

Do you guys remember when Ichigo was becoming a Death God and he was down in the pit as his chain was being severed to become a Hallow?
    Well in his minds dream where he was talking to his swords life force, he had to fight againt himself in a battle to win and become a Death God once again. Well that guy he fought against was the same high pitched voice that was coming from him when he went half Hallow.
    So I am going to assume that the other him in his dream or altered world he was in was the Hallow he was fighting to become a Death God. If he lost then his altered self would have won and taken over as the Hallow.

6. me_is_david

well also for anyone that watches Gundam SED Destiny, the VA for Auel Neider (blue haired, Abyss Gundam pilot) does Ichigo's.

Hollow Ichigo sounds alot more like the tone of voice he did for Auel than Ichigo.

Just felt like sharing that little fact for those who duno or think they might have heard it in another anime. =)

7. SeruraRenge

Uh...yeah. You have to be an idiot to forget that scene. After all, he earned Zangetsu right after that.

Also, about when he fought his Hollow self inside his mind: Why did his Hollow self go into Zangetsu after he was done? That makes no sense.

8. Bronwen

You know...that makes a good speculation topic to converse about. XD Why oh why did he go into Zangetsu?

9. Orakel

Because Zangetsu is the manifestation of Ichigo's Shinigami Powers. Without those powers the hollow wouldn't even excist anymore. Thus it slumbers in Zangetsu untill times of great need

10. SeruraRenge

That wouldn't make sense. He needed to get back his powers in order to stop his inner Hollow from taking him over.

11. Raiza

12. The Transporter

So, based on that assumption....either...

A: Shinigami are just controlled hollows..

or

B: Hollows are just the powers of a shinigami taking over the user's mind...

Makes ya think lol...

-Simon

13. bluewolf

naw. its more and less complicated than that.

ichigo is a special case.

14. bluewolf

naw. its more and less complicated than that.

ichigo is a special case.

15. RockLee

Zangetsu- "Hollow Ichigo, come inside me." Pairing, anyone? XD

EDIT! Was about to post speculation, but it's manga only. Stopped myself before anyone saw it. XP

16. pakku

I totally thought N64 Zelda when I heard that voice too, though I wasn't sure of exactly which one or where in it.

17. Scared Link

Yay! How pointless but Zelda Majoras Mask rules. That "little freak" is the Skull Kid. The badguy of MM, dont ever call him a little freak.

18. NineG

yay a zelda bleach link that gifs me the excuse to show my fan art as a real Zelda/Bleach freak

but in deed it sounds like the skull kid

19. yo586

well to go off topic, I think AntIchigo (hollow version) went into Zangetsu because Zangetsu is the connection of Ichigo and his hollow version. Zangetsu brought the hollow into Ichigo's world through his common connection to the two and therefore was bringing him back.
    I also think its equally likely that Kubo meant nothing by such a small point, but he does have a tendency to bring back little nuances.

20. icy_tony

Ur getting close to the point. when ichigo was getting back his powers, that form of him was locked up in his subconsious, That is why the hollow mask kept on showing up on ichigo EX: he fought kenpachi and it stopped the fatal wound. He needs ichigo to live, kind of like the fox demon in naruto, they lend their power or in some cases take over, to protect their lifeline. also, zangetsu called on that half of ichigo to teach him how to use his full potential. Because Zangetsu is the manifestation of the blade and that is the extension of ichigos power, the other form of ichigo would reside in the mind/body of zangetsu. Therefore, zangetsu would either call him out to help, or in the case of the fight with byakuya, he escaped zangetsu in order to save his medium, but eventually, ichigo gained back control.

21. Silver2086

Too true. We are talking about a mere human defeating all known bounds of deathgodness. He is an unknown factor, an anomaly in the equation if you will. Keep in mind this boy has done in a few months what it took these death gods years to hundreds of years to accomplish. So it's understandable to see this hollow alter ego with Zangetsu. But I disagree that he is there for dire situations. No Sir. He is waiting for a situation so he can take over. Obviously, he is there to push Ichigo to the limit(good or bad).

To the topic at hand though:
    I wish I played that Zelda game. One of my many regrets. It's not exactly the most evil voice I have heard but its got its corks.

22. Tsuuga

Ichigo fought the Negative Ichigo after getting stabbed by Kenpachi, not during his training with Urahara (the third test thing, where he almost turned all-hollow).

23. SeruraRenge

1. I know who he is. I did, after all, manage to get Oni Link (total pain in the ass)
    2. Skull Kid isn't the bad guy, it's that mask he's wearing. SK is just a puppet.

24. Kimi Sama

Hehe yeah Hollow Ichigo reminds me of Skullkid alot too.

That "che!" noise he made when he first appeared and blocked Byakuya's blade is pretty much IDENTICAL to a noise Skullkid made alot.
    Damnit, I really wanna play Majora's Mask now.