• NBDContest
    Come enter in the NBD Banner Contest !
    Deadline for entries is February 4 at 12:00 pm UTC.
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is January 24 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Megathread The 2020 US Presidential Election Aftermath

Who Do You Want to Win the Election?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 55 21.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 147 58.6%
  • Other

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • Abstain

Votes: 20 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Utopia Realm

Looking for strong opponent's to fight.

PGA cut him off, now his main bank. I expect his funds to recent funds to mostly be ried up by now. Unless he's tapping $$$ from his Kids directly.

Cardboard Tube Knight

I wonder if too much work between the mercers or some other conservatives looks like they had a hand planning and cooperation to overthrow the government if we will see the government step in to freeze funds like they have with other terrorist groups.

~Gesy~

Freshly drenched in coochie water

PGA cut him off, now his main bank. I expect his funds to recent funds to mostly be ried up by now. Unless he's tapping $$$ from his Kids directly.
Dude can write a book and make hundreds of millions of dollars. Go on tours, produce a few shows...

Money will be easily attainable for trump

Jim

Normal Person

Although the timing may be playing a factor, they mentioned trump still owed $300 M to them. They may have gauged his ability to pay them back and decided now is the time to just pull the plug because they're not benefitting in this relationship.

Cardboard Tube Knight

Although the timing may be playing a factor, they mentioned trump still owed $300 M to them. They may have gauged his ability to pay them back and decided now is the time to just pull the plug because they're not benefitting in this relationship.
He also has brought them prying eyes.

Jim

Normal Person
i really dont' feel like trump's behavior negatively affected the republican party's popularity as people say it did. It only made people who hate him, hate him more.

~Gesy~

i really dont' feel like trump's behavior negatively affected the republican party's popularity as people say it did. It only made people who hate him, hate him more.
I mean, what's their alternative? Siding with democrats? Why would dedicated Republicans do that?

Cardboard Tube Knight

Blame lies with citizens for electing these fuckers
Been saying this for years. Trump has never been a different person than he is right now; he has grown more paranoid and crazy, but he is still the same racist, sexist, violent person he was when he was sworn into office.

People here on both sides have tried to make excuses for Trump voters, but it's clear now that they don't have this country's best interests in mind, don't believe in democracy, and are fine with people who think the Holocaust and the Confederacy had things right. Hillary Clinton warned us who Donald Trump is, other Republicans warned us about what would happen to their party if he was elected, even someone like Bill Maher who is so chronically full of bad takes was right about his description of what Trump was doing as a slow moving coup and about Trump wanting to overturn an election if he lost.

Still voters side with this person and defend him and some of Republican Party still stands up for him and the things he did. It's time to start calling these people out as what they are and showing them zero respect for their fucked up views.

Marjorie Taylor Green’s argument was nonesense.

Some others were “but whatabout BLM!?”

It’s like arguing after an accident and say “you know, you wouldn’t be contesting this had you eaten waffles instead of pancakes last October. I think I’ve proven my point officer.”

The trouble isnhttps://deadline.com/2021/01/tom-hanks-joe-biden-inaugural-special-justin-timberlake-demi-lovato-abc-nbc-cbs-amazon-1234672615/

Ruthless Tsuchikage

So Trump's going to be the first one term, two times impeached president in American history. In world history?

Even if future historians decide that president Buchanan only barely beats Trump as the worst president in history then it would still be hard to argue that Trump is one of the least successful presidents in American history. Widely despised throughout his entire tern, never once having won the popular vote or even popular support if the citizens and two impeachments despite only having one term.

What a loser :bolthehe

~Gesy~

So Trump's going to be the first one term, two times impeached president in American history. In world history?

Even if future historians decide that president Buchanan only barely beats Trump as the worst president in history then it would still be hard to argue that Trump is one of the least successful presidents in American history. Widely despised throughout his entire tern, never once having won the popular vote or even popular support if the citizens and two impeachments despite only having one term.

What a loser :bolthehe
He'll go down as one of the worst. ..

I hope Americans are more intelligent in the future. :hailpepe

Top Bottom