1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

the 4th and naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by mow, Dec 25, 2004.

1. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Lets look at it this way, if the 4th was naruto's father, he wouldve been highly respected for the sacrifice his father made, but that isnt the case, he's though of as a monster and a trouble making brat. so the father son theory doesnt hold ground.
    thsi is my thoery (far fetched buit bare with me for a moment):-
    Im strongly leaning to the fact naruto is closely realed to the 4th, a cousin maybe. My guess is that his father hated his brother yondaim greatly as everyone always talked about how the 4th was a genious ninja and probably no one paid attention to the brother. The brother (naruto's fatehr) left the village and became an S-rank criminal. He then developed the jitsu to summon the 9 tail fox demon to destroy konoha, and as we already now the 4th sacrified his life to save the village and sealed the fox in naruto's belly. This may be the true reason why the villlagers hate naruto.

let the flamming begin!

Tags:
  2. DC_daNMan Evading Death + The Taxman

hmm
    I think that the 4th is his dad. Im sure if we knew his full name, it would begin with uzumaki... that besides, 4th couldn't just send out ANBU kiddie catchers and go:
    'oi! you! come here so I can put a big ass motherfucking kyuubi in your belly, and scar you for the rest of your life'. The child would of have to of been his own, as, you know from the first few eps of the series, ALL the adults (to being with) hate naruto.
    Basicly I dont think 4th used a random child, as what happened to naruto couldn't be wished on your worst enemy :S Im certain, however, that 4th knows naruto can handle it, as he is the son of a hokage (if my theory holds :D), and thus chose him to contain kyuubi in..
    burn.
    lol

3. Zhongda Active Member

moe! thats an exellent theory!!
    a little farfetched but still likley to happen!

4. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Actually I am thinknig that their is a possibilty how they would ignore even if Naruto was the son of the forth. I mean if they added that he was the adopted son. Adopted sons usually don't get the respect they deserve. However, the questioned would remain why would the fourth try to hide that Naruto is his son. Or is this the work of village council, i mean you know how governements likes to cover up facts right?

5. Ark 2.0 Working as intended

I agree, that could happen, but for now all indicats that the 4th is narutos father.

6. Aidake Member

Ok, you guys are all crazy. Remember that Naruto never knew his parents and if he was the Yondaime's son, he would've been somewhat recognized as the son of the HERO who saved the village, EVEN if he had the Kyuubi sealed within him because...the Yondaime WANTED Naruto to be seen as a hero of the village, that was "his dying wish". Also, while Naruto looks like the Yondaime, he's a complete idiot. He's probably the dumbest ninja in the whole village. Now I don't know about you, but "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" so explain to me why Naruto is so stupid lol Anyway, a theory none of you pointed out was that Naruto could very well be the son of NORMAL people that were killed by the Kyuubi. That would explain Naruto's lack of an advanced bloodline (and probably his stupidity lol). The shinobi fought to defend the village, but hey, what's to say that the Kyuubi didn't kill ninjas AND civilians?

7. Sabaku no Ira Mortius of Phyrexia

I seriously do doubt that Naruto is actually stupid. He may be a bit of an idiot at times, as he tries the hardest to cause trouble and get attention to himself, and he maybe a bit slow in absorbing new knowledge, but that can be explained by his lack of attention. However, if you have a look at the way he fights, the tactical thinking he employs, sometimes he's almost as good as Shikamaru. Think about his fight with Neji: he could guess what Neji was thinking and exploit it. Had Neji been any slightly weaker than he was, skill-wise, or if he couldn't do the kaiten, he would have been beaten. Naruto isn't a genius, but he wasn't "stupid" either.

Besides, even if Naruto IS stupid, that doesn't necessarily proof that the Yondaime couldn't be his father. After all, I don't think that only the mentally retarded people have retarded children.

8. 4thokage Custom User Title

well done moe im one of the ppl who started to belive that Narutos father is his Yondaimes bro or something like thats so i agree with you only the kyuubi summon technique doesnt make sense IMO

9. newbie__ Oujou White Knights

well 4thokage came in didnt he?? u could ask him :d

10. 4thokage Custom User Title

yes I am here but i wont spoil you anything go and read my biography my friend kishi has done a great work

11. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

If Naruto was Yondaime Son then he would have the flash Technique..
    I mean families in Konoha have the same abilities right???/

12. Katsura She moves she

*Sigh* Just because Yondaime is Naruto's father (IF he was), then it doesn't mean Naruto will have every single tecnique Yondi had. The Fourth was HOKAGE, you can't expect a 13 year old kid to learn every single tecnique he has.

13. 4thokage Custom User Title

It dont think it was a bllodline ability so he must learn it from somebody but he has no parents so he cant learn it

14. Aidake Member

Hahaha ok I got a little out of hand saying Naruto is stupid, I take that back. I was watching Episode 115 again and saw that his combat tactics are good. I think most of that post was made after reading everybody else's idea that Naruto was, without the shadow of a doubt, the son of the Yondaime. The main point I was trying to make there was that IF Naruto was indeed the son of the Yondaime, he would've been treated differently/and/or he would've been told that he was the son of the 4th Hokage who died defending the village from a monster (sounds a lot better than telling him "oh yeah, daddy died and sealed a monster inside you, you freak of nature lol :) I think that explains my idea better.

15. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

:wOOt, im starting a whole new debate here, mwhahah my work is done *evil grin*

16. Marvin Member

first reason is that only a few people know that Naruto is the son of the fourth. example look at Konohamaru not every one know that he is the grandson of the 3rd.

17. Polalion Chou Tensai

Erm, actually, everyone does know Konohamaru is the grandson of Sandaime.

Konohamaru has mentioned early in the story he hated going around being recognised as "The Hokage's Grandson" instead of "Konohamaru".

It's impossible that Yondaime is Naruto's father. If he was, wouldn't everyone going around recognising Naruto as "The 4th's son" instead of "The Kyuubi Kid"?

18. t0nt0n Dozen Aka Comfort Titties

agreed, the young fourth certaintly didnt have the opportunity to have a wife and kid; naruto may not be related at all..

19. Marvin Member

no, naruto does not know it, when he first meet konohamaru, Sakura also does not know. also i remember Konohamaru thinking something like "once they found out that i'm the Hokage grandson .....", meaning not everybody know it.

beside when naruto was born konoha was at war with the other village, so letting people know that the present Hokage was married and was expecthing a child son is a very bad move. so only a few people may know about it.

20. Polalion Chou Tensai

So if Yondaime fathers Naruto and a few people know.

If we narrow it down to the minimal, we have Jiraiya(his teacher), Kakashi(his student) and of course Naruto's 'mother'.

And then you say only the two of them know.

How is that possible?

He's the Hokage, puh-leeze, would nobody know if Mrs. Hokage was pregnant?

Unless Naruto was illegimate, but that's waaay off.

21. ChaochroX Devil of Chicago

thats actualy a good theory because in the piolot of Naruto he's actualy the son of the Kyuubi. Mabye not exactly like that but it probably isn't too far off.

22. maxhrk Legendary Yellow Poster

i am sure the author of Naruto will explains whom his true parents are...

No doubt, Hokage, Kaisashi or Jirayda(sp?) will explains later in part 2 of naruto.

23. Uchiha-Itachi89 Member

maybe the forth had a child, like 1 month (age). without anyone telling anyone and than he used him as a vessel. thats why he wanted him to be a hero, just like his father;)

24. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

lol somehow Yondaime da PLAYA doeasnt sound right! :laugh

25. Hinata123 ????

also i say to you people who disagree with the father and son theory because naruto is stupid and he dosn't have an advanced bloodline. shikamaru, sakura and many more ninja's in konoha don't have advanced bloodlines it dosn't meen they arn't ment to be ninja's and naruto just has a short attention span i think he's not stupid lol :blink :smile-big

26. silent_speech Hidden Akatsuki Nin

wait, just a question. why don't you guys look at the summoning frog scroll (both are in the anime and the manga) and look at the name to the right of Naruto's(since that was the latest name on the list.)

Shouldn't that be Yondaime's name, because Yondaime CAN summon Gamabunta, and I highly doubt Jiraiya taught anyone else the Frog Summon(unless he taught yondaime's whole genin team how to do it, or started teaching some random kids while he's out "researching.")

Think about it: since we haven't seen ANY of the current chuunins OR jounins summon any frogs, there's a high possibility that Yondaime was the last guy he taught the Frog Summon to.

And if my above theory is correct, shouldn't we be seeing Uzumaki *insert name here* on the scroll, right next to Naruto's name(which will finally clear up the 4th is Naruto's dad theory).

Oh and if any of you guys can decipher the name(i can't read jap), please share it!

27. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

cause kishimoto doesnt have it visible, you should know by know that he enjoys toturing us :amuse

28. BloodyMagnus Chaotic Mage

um if it was uzumaki then wouldnt the village know he is the fourth's son and not treat him that badly? to hide naruto's identity they might had given him a totaly unknown last name although I dont know what for? maybe so the atakuski (forgot how to spell it right) wont be able to find him easily?

29. SoMbA-san San of all San's

k I like moes theory but its false i think because partly in the 1esp of naruto the narroaitor states that the 9 tails has been attacking the leaf villege for some time or something like it comes around every couple of years if someone can check for me and post i would appreciate it im DL the 1-25 of the AnBU-Aone and it takes a long time on Shareaza

BTW if anyone knows of a faster BITTORRENT program please post besides bittorrent ofcourse

30. Shareigan New Member

In episode 57, min 20:19 u can read the first 3 names on scroll. 1st is naruto and then jiraiya and then there is a 3rd name but i cant read japanese :p You can also read half of 4th name. The 3rd name should be Yondaime then.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2004