1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

The 7 Swordsmen of the Mist

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by earthshine, Sep 12, 2005.

1. earthshine

so, we ahve seen two of the seven mist swordsmen, as i can only guess zabuza was one, seeing his sword and fighting style, so, how strong do yuo think the others are? if they can gain notice from other villages, and the ones we have seen so far are both elite-jounin level or above, how strong will the others be?

Tags:
  2. uncle jafuncle

No need to guess about whether Zabuza was a member or not since it was stated in the series. Also, Kisame said more or less that Zabuza was the weakest of them so that should tell us that they are all at least elite-jounin level. We probably haven't seen the last of the seven swordsmen.

3. A2L

^was that stated in the anime or the manga??

4. TheVileOne

I wonder what clan Kisame comes from. Since he's like a ...shark man.

Breeding sharks with humans = ugh.

"Hey I'm Sharko. My dad Marko put his human penis in my mom."

5. Criminal

I have thought the same thing to myself. Not much info has been given as to who all the members are or exactly what became of the group so that leads me to believe that somewhere down the line, we are realy going to dive into all of that good stuff. It seems that the group is still somewhat intact to me though because Kisame knew that Kakashi killed Zabuza. If they had no contact with each other or seperated completly I dont think Kisame would know, or care about Zabuza's death.

6. Axass

It was heavily implied in the manga but not plainly stated.

Later though the Databook came out, there it was plainly stated that Zabuza was one of the 7.

7. Tronetti

Hm...i thought Zabuza wasnt 1 of the 7....i dont remember that it says somwhere he is...well i guess il go and check it :)

8. bluewolf

Zabuza and Kisame are both of the 7 swordsmen. they are not really a solid group they just have the similar characteristic of having huge swords and great skill.

kind of like the rookie 9 are not a real group but they do all know each other and share some common history.

would be nice to see if the other 5 ever show up. 1 or 2 maybe.. but i dont think we will see all 5 of them.

9. Axass

You know... you posted this thread at the right time. We just had news that 1 of the 7 Swordsmen, called Raiga, will be in the upcoming filler arc of the anime.

10. Kickmeister

Wow, in what episode?

11. Shikamaru-sama

NO! *slaps anime team*

bang goes any chance of seeing them in the manga then.

12. Hyuuga_Annise

unless it was Kishimoto that gave them the idea to add them. ^^

and even if we see one in the filler... doesn't mean we won't see the other four in the manga/Proper story arc anime.

13. TDM

Damn it! *breaks chair* That destroys any chance of a swordsmen being a jinchuuriki. T_T

14. Boreas

I would want to be sure of what is happening.
    River country...one of the swordmen. Are we sure that Kishimoto isn't giving the anime team ideias? At least the swordmen could already be in is mind for the water country arc that surely will happen in the future. Unless......Kishimoto draw the character and he's going to run away... to meet team gai again in the future...
    I feel that this time the fillers could be in the right path...(but still I think that this is the last one, unless something happens in sunagakure for Naruto team with Gaara)

15. jormundelver

Not entirely destroyed, since it's only one swordsman. I was also hoping that one of them is a jinchuuriki, since they don't really care about those kinds of sentiments at the mist, so as long as you're useful, you're respected, even if you're a Jinchuuriki.
    Do you think they'll put a replacement for Zabuza at the Mist?

16. T2004

It's just one swordsman, so there is still hope for your theory. But my only qualm is that since Zabuza was the weakest, that means Raiga has to be more badass than Zabuza. Hopefully Gai will take Raiga head on, like Kakashi did with Zabuza.

17. Shikamaru-sama

Noone said Zaubuza was the weakest, people assume he is. which is ridiculous. Just because Kisame called him 'kid'.

And people are forgetting that Kishimoto has next to nothing to do with the anime.

18. warcraft

Zabuza said he was a member, Kakashi said he was a member, Kisame said he was a member and even Gatoh said he was a member of the 7 swords of the mist. but i do hope to see more of them in the Manga.

absulotly true, Kisame may of said it cause he's older than Zabuza not cause he is weak or anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2005
  19. Takeru_Kamiya

I always belived we'd see them in one of Kisame's memories later on

20. preqrhok7v

The seven are badass. We don't know much about them, but they're badass. I'm hoping we'll see one swordsman who's better than Kisame(though not making Kisame look weak).
    But I'm guessing Kisame is probably at least of the three strongest.

21. Azrael

HAHAHAHAHA and EWWWW. Maybe its some form of physical manipulation jutsu or something.

22. SeruraRenge

to quote a sig who's name I can't remember

Shikamaru: OH GOD THE MENTAL IMAGE IS STUCK!

23. slasher1001

i bet in those 7 swordmen kisame isn't the strongest and the strongest are very well be in kage level.

24. CABLE

I disagree, I think we have seen the last, It just doesn't seem like there would be a time for them to show up. But perhaps if Kishi don't plan on doing nothing about them, they could make a good filler about them.

25. Jonas

I really hope that they'll appear or at least mention how strong they are.

26. neosildrake

Yeah! I really want to know the rest of them. Battles with them included will surely be awesome! I dunno if they will be part of the main-plot, but inluding them in one or two filler arcs, would make me actually appreciate fillers!
    In the anime Raiga was named one of the 7 swordsmen, However, he does not exist in the mangaverse... It could be that Kishimoto only created them in the back and never really developed all 7, but the anime-makers decided to use them. I really don't know, but I'd like to know all 7.

27. Rinali

I know only that Zabusa and Kisame are from 7 swordsmen of the mist...

28. F.Beckenbauer

i say he'll use them for a movie or something

29. Sambo_Master

A theory about the 7 swordsmen

Ok ok,,,,,,, I have a couple of nija theories ( U know how kakashi always sez something about underneath the underneath) Maybe we'll c'em in an alliance with akatsuki or orochimaru will make them join him opr something.... I think we'll be seeing them after sasuke joins team 7 again.... and THAT is still a long ways to go.... if it happens lol.... I'm goin' like three or four years laters in the series but who knows.... in Kishimoto's world... verything can happen------

30. F.Beckenbauer

1)lern english
    2)uhm itachi means that as an advice if he would be akatsuki why fight itachi if he would be on orochimaros side why kill sound nins?

not logical
    theory:Not posible