1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

The assault on the Reverie, will it happen or not?

Discussion in 'Ohara Library' started by Edward Newgate, May 11, 2018.

Will the Revolutionary Army really attack the Reverie?

1. Yes

78.8%
  2. No

21.2%
  1. Edward Newgate 世界最強の男

Do you guys believe it's really the best time for this to happen? Will it happen? Place your bets!

Tags:
  2. jayjay³² Drug Addict

Yes, it's time to see Dragon fight. We will finally get some Dragon feats.

3. Furinji Saiga The One Shadow

I feel that if it happens it will immediately be thwarted by an Admiral.

Declaring war specifically on the Celestial Dragons knowing full well the Marines will always come to their protection.

I just dont see how they can do this attack in a conventional manner, its gotta be some kind of sabotage/subterfuge.

4. Soca The Mud and the Oil Super Moderator

It'll happen but not in the way we expect. I don't think it's gonna be a direct frontal attack it's gonna be some strategic planning behind it.

5. Edward Newgate 世界最強の男

Morley using his ability to infiltrate into Mariejois, most likely.

6. Soca The Mud and the Oil Super Moderator

An attack from underground is too simple imo.

Unless the security in the reverie is gonna be worse than I'm thinking lol

7. GrizzlyClaws Big Bad Grizzly

They said declaration of war, not assault, assuming the translation is accurate.

This could mean anything. They could perhaps just bust in to make some speech about overthrowing the corrupt WG in front of every king and queen of the world to spread their message. That fits the bill of declaration of war.

It's possible they need the abilites of all of them just to make it to through the tightly secured place.

8. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

Spain, Argentina
    They are going to declare war not start a war right there in Marijoe.

9. Admiral Kizaru One Piece Expert

England
    The WG already know that the Revos are at war with them so it'd be stupid for them to risk their necks getting to Mariejois just to declare it officially in some cringy PR stunt.

There has to be such kind of small attack or specific mission to weaken the WG for them to take a step as bold as this. I don't think it's Dragon attempting to fully eradicate the WG right here, that's unless he's a complete dumbass and delusional about the amount of power his organisation possess.

10. Amol Chief of Wisdom

Maybe he wants to steal some secrets from Marjorie and whole assault will be just a distraction.
    There is always possibility that Dragon has inside help. For all we know some Kings or Queens work for him.

11. Bohemian Knight Well-Known Member

12. Don King Pirate King

I expect a skirmish since Akainu and the marines organizing the event it would be lame if they just going to let the RA do what they want in Reverie and it's time for Akainu to deal with Dragon personally since he is always mentioning him in MF. I'm really hype about this Oda don't ruin this.

13. cry77 Dont rustle my Jimmies.

Im getting pretty hyped as well. That said, I do have some fears.

First of all, I think Oda went too slow with the revo's. They should have been an active player from the beginning, and there's no time for them to have multiple arcs dedicated to them.

I hope that this assault will be a serious one. We will see some tense combat, but hopefully the RA and WG survive as a whole.
    What I dont hope is that Dragon will simply meet his demise there, possibly at the hands of Akainu, in order to hype the Luffy VS Akainu fight even more.

14. Djomla Jedi Master

No. You know Oda's MO. Every amazing thing in One Piece is done off panels.

Akainu vs Aokiji, Mihawk vs Shanks, Shanks vs Kaido, Roger vs Garp, Roger vs Edward, Kaido vs Kidd...

But we get Luffy fighting dude who makes door and Sanji preparing a cake.

15. Samehadaman Well-Known Member

Portugal
    Hard to tell where they are going with this. Doesn't seem like they have anywhere near the power to attack Mariejois, even if Akainu himself is staying behind in Marine HQ I'm sure security will be crazy and there will beat least one Admiral.
    Plus it's way too early for that, for either CD or RA to be demolished.

I'm guessing it will be a Zetsu type situation with some dramatic entry to make a speech, with the objective of talking to all the Kingdoms at the Reverie to turn on the WG, make the CD look bad, etc.

16. Serenity Twirling towards freedom!

The revolutionary army make a smoke screen for Dragon to assassinate the Gorosei however Dragon finds that they are not as feeble as imagined and like all plans in One Piece it goes to shit. They escape but not without major losses.

17. ma2000 Well-Known Member

I think it will be a declaration of war and some act like the burning of the World Government flag. I don't think there will be an invasion.

18. charles101 Well-Known Member

"Attack" - show up and do some weird shet, some sparring, fire/bomb/smoke - yeah.

Attack - open fight "Dragon vs Akainu, Sabo vs Green Bull, etc" - no.

19. cry77 Dont rustle my Jimmies.

I never understood that statement. I mean, arent they already at war with the WG? No need to declare war on someone who already considers you an enemy.

20. Big Mom The Sweet Tooth Yonkou

I feel like they will bust in Zetsu style and announce their declaration then kind of just leave. How they will bust in is another question, since anyone with CoO should be able to sense Morley underground.

This is reminding me of the Kage Summit Arc.

21. Amatérasu’s Son Redbeard

I think Dragon is safe. I'm not sure that this will be a full battle. For all we know the Revolutionaries will be trying to recruit the Reverie Nations and kick off a Civil War.

Except that this is the Reverie Arc. If the centerpiece is the Reverie then the Revolutionaries showing up there should be the focus. It would be like offpaneling the Paramount War, in the arc called the Paramount War.

Crashing the meeting of Kings seems likely, but I think they're trying to make god bleed. To demonstrate to the Reverie Nations that the World Government can't protect you.

They've been a nuisance to the World Government. But while they've been turning nations away, that's not the same as actively attacking. There's been a Cold War with the World Government, they're apparently planning to go hot.

Well Morley is apparently able to move underground. It was like a fusion between Senor Pink and Pica's abilities.

22. cry77 Dont rustle my Jimmies.

It has been stated that the Revos ARE ACTIVELY fighting the WG. That's their entire deal. No way this will be the first time they attack a WG facility, the revos have been around for more than a decade, and surely Dragon did SOMETHING to earn the worlds highest bounty.

23. Muah HADE BARA BOGE PYA

They aren't attacking the reverie I don't know how you guys read chapters but it says very clearly they are going to declare war meaning an even't will happen at reverie.

Seems apparent they're working to a final battle that luffy will ofcourse save his ass in. Don't think it's a coincidence that Luffy became an emperor almost at the same time dragon decided to attack the dragons.

In fact the moment he saw that his son had entered the pirate world he went to go see him. Wondering if he would be of help around this time. Also Oda made his army strong and capable but not Yonkou level. Obviously they will be allies to the strawhat fleet.

24. Amatérasu’s Son Redbeard

No, they're actively subverting the government. Turning nations against them, working to spread the truth. But the Revolutionaries weren't the ones who hit Enies Lobby. That's not their style. At least not until now. I used the Cold War analogy. They've been taking the WG on via proxy actions. Things that they know hurt the World Government, but without directly attacking them. A declaration of war would entail a direct shift in strategy from disrupting the World Government to open conflict. And if they already have Reverie nations who are willing to side with them, then it becomes a Civil War as well. It becomes a Revolutionary War.

25. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

Remember in Toriko when NEO the Organization took center stage, and all the Chefs betrayed the Gourmet Corps and IGO? Then they all walked out of their like bosses? That's gonna be Dragon with the Kingdoms after wrecking Mariejoa.

26. Ruse Anker

England
    Please please Oda :gglife

27. Go D. Usopp Straw Hats Wanker

they will just declare the war but there wont be a war yet. Basically Dragon is going to pull out a tobidara and declare a war on the OP kage summit.

Its just gna be a sub plot while Luffy and co on wano.

28. ownerzeff Bill Burr

29. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

It's a teaser from this game -one piece dawn

details: