1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

The Autobiography of Malcolm X

Discussion in 'Reader's Corner' started by Onmyou God, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Onmyou God Never Surrender...

I'm reading this autobiography, and I think it's pretty cool. You can really get the feel for the time, and what he says...he says A LOT of controversial things, and I find that, to put it into fanboy terms, pretty badass. :p Have any of you read this novel, and if so, what do you think?

Tags:
  2. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

I read the Autobiography of Malcolm X just recently actually. Many people call this a "black book" which pisses me off because just about anybody should read this no matter what race you are or what you believe in. The book goes beyond a regular biography, branching out into many philosophies and interesting views that really get you thinking. There is so much I learned from this book i will never quite be the same. It is an amazing read and I highly recommend it to the educated reader. Omnyou God, keep reading it, its a great read and it really makes you think. I'm glad theres actually someone whos read this book here.

3. Dream Brother Well-Known Member

/Massive bump

This book is really good. It may be the most compelling autobiography that I've ever read, actually. Malcolm X was quite an interesting guy who went through some staggeringly powerful changes throughout his life. Very charismatic and intelligent.