1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

The Avengers (MCU: 2012) vs. Acererak (DnD)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by strongarm85, Sep 15, 2018 at 12:04 PM.

1. strongarm85 Well-Known Member

Acererak is taking the role that Loki did during the movie. Same scenario as the movie.

Tags:
  2. Voyeur Well-Known Member

For those, including myself, who don't know who Acererak is or what he could do I'm linking the DnD respect thread:

3. strongarm85 Well-Known Member

Acererak is the student of Vecna from before Vecna became a God. He traverses the multiverse looking for powerful artifacts and hatches various schemes.

He's the villain of the classic DnD adventure Tomb of Horrors, and was recently the villain of Tomb of Anihlation. In ToA he was trapping the souls of everyone in the multiverse that died to feed them to the Soul Monger, the dead fetus of an unborn God that Acererak was attempting to bring to life by feeding it all those souls.

4. Emperorofliberty First Name Excel, Last Name Excel, occupation MAIN CHARACTER!

I'm not sure demigods and lower are really quantifiable in DnD

5. strongarm85 Well-Known Member

Sure they are. Acererak is quite a bit more power than Loki, with a more versatile move set.

6. Emperorofliberty First Name Excel, Last Name Excel, occupation MAIN CHARACTER!

I mean

Lesser gods would solo MCU

But do demigods have raw power feats?

7. Deer Lord living for dank memes

With prep acererak scales to island level stuff
    and planetary soul-fucking

avengers are screwed