• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

The better character: Obito vs Itachi

Who's the better character?

• Obito

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Itachi

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters

Alita

Alita>You
I really don't like either of them but if your forced me to pick I would go with obito since he was really enjoyable before he lost his mask.

Impulse785

Obito especially when he was Tobi and had the White mask I actually enjoyed those two versions or Obito more than Madara

Last edited:

Charmed

Forever Charmed
Yea although do like Obito War arc/Rinnegan Obito before revealed was a great character
He was and looked cool before the white mask was removed.
I wonder what wouldve happen if the author never revealed the masked man's identity... like, it would still be a mystery till these days i believe

Fused

The Absolute God
I wonder what wouldve happen if the author never revealed the masked man's identity... like, it would still be a mystery till these days i believe
Then you wouldn't know that the most frequently-recurring villain in Shippuden was trying to destroy the world because he couldn't smash his loli friend.

The funny thing is that Rin didn't even love Obito LOOOOOOL:

Honestly the mere existence of Obito "Tobi" persona proves what a genius Madara is. Because he turned such a miserable little simp/nerd into a being who despises the world, and all those who live in it. Is there anyone in the Naruto series who could even possibly challenge Uchiha Madara at a philosophical debate about life?

Fused

The Absolute God
:lmao
how mean xD
The guy literally tried to commit genocide on the Leaf :confusedny He's not a good person, even if Kishimoto gave him a garbage/sob/cringe redemption arc.

You can't even put the blame for the Kyuubi attack on Madara, since he never instructed Obito to lay waste to the Leaf and try to kill everyone in it.

Impulse785

The guy literally tried to commit genocide on the Leaf :confusedny He's not a good person, even if Kishimoto gave him a garbage/sob/cringe redemption arc.

You can't even put the blame for the Kyuubi attack on Madara, since he never instructed Obito to lay waste to the Leaf and try to kill everyone in it.
No because Madara tried to do same thing

You don't go to the village with a tailed beast for no reason
:oldshrug

Fused

The Absolute God
No because Madara tried to do same thing

You don't go to the village with a tailed beast for no reason
:oldshrug
And yet he never told Obito to destroy the Leaf, meaning that he did it of his own volition.

So Obito indeed attempted to commit genocide on the Leaf village!! He's a crazy lunatic.

Kisame

鮫仙
Obito is the worst character, only Hiruzen comes close.

Itachi was mishandled.

Gai, Sasori, Gaara, Jiraiya and Kisame were very well-written.

Last edited:

Draco Bolton

Obito literally saved Kakashi from Kaguya's attack because he wanted to be all alone with Rin :mjlol:mjlol:mjlol

Little did Obito know, that when Kakashi dies he'll cuck him again in the afterlife, since Rin loved Kakashi!
>Say he just watch a Madara video and nothing else about Naruto
>While affirming he is Madara, but at the same time affirming dislking him which is creepy
>But Posts pages about Naruto manga having nothing to do with Madara
>Weirdly rants about Obito

You need to take your meds Madaraschizo. This dose of projection is very unhealthy for an individual.

Btw it's clear if people correctly read how afterlife scene is presented, we saw that Kishimoto retcon Rin feelings in waiting decades for Obito and not caring about Kakashi (till Obito talk about helping him and Rin was annoyed about it), for the credibility of his whole plot with Tobi. It's a retcon just like the Black Zetsu retcon you like to talk about.

Kisame

鮫仙
Btw it's clear if people correctly read how afterlife scene is presented, we saw that Kishimoto retcon Rin in waiting decades for Obito and not caring about Kakashi (till Obito talk about helping him), for the credibility of his whole plot with Tobi. It's a retcon just like the Black Zetsu retcon you like to talk about.
Obito is still shitty for the dozen murders he committed and war he orchestrated because his reason is shit. Like half the cast have gone through worse shit.

Impulse785

Obito is still shitty for the dozen murders he committed and war he orchestrated because his reason is shit. Like half the cast have gone through worse shit.
True but not every characters has Madara up their ass aside from Orochimaru I think every viliain was manipulated after going through something/ seeing someone close to them die

Kisame

鮫仙
True but not every characters has Madara up their ass aside from Orochimaru I think every viliain was manipulated after going through something/ seeing someone close to them die
But the problem with this is that Obito point blank said he wasn't manipulated in the end, it was his own character having those worldviews. He knew/found out Kakashi didn't kill Rin.

"You let Rin die" has to be one of the worst statements in the manga.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Obito is impossible to like as a character, he's just terribly written.

Fused

The Absolute God
>Say he just watch a Madara video and nothing else about Naruto
>While affirming he is Madara, but at the same time affirming dislking him which is creepy
>But Posts pages about Naruto manga having nothing to do with Madara
>Weirdly rants about Obito

You need to take your meds Madaraschizo. This dose of projection is very unhealthy for an individual.

Btw it's clear if people correctly read how afterlife scene is presented, we saw that Kishimoto retcon Rin feelings in waiting decades for Obito and not caring about Kakashi (till Obito talk about helping him and Rin was annoyed about it), for the credibility of his whole plot with Tobi. It's a retcon just like the Black Zetsu retcon you like to talk about.
I have no clue about anything you just said.
Obito is still shitty for the dozen murders he committed and war he orchestrated because his reason is shit.
Indeed, Obito started the world war, Madara even chastised him for that because it wasn't part of the Original Plan!!

If Akatsuki did their job, there wouldn't have been any need for a war in the first place.

Charmed

Forever Charmed

Hmmmmmm
I see...
I never thought about that but it makes sense now that you mention it.
yet he never told Obito to destroy the Leaf, meaning that he did it of his own volition.

So Obito indeed attempted to commit genocide on the Leaf village!! He's a crazy lunatic.
Good point!
So he pretty much saw his best friend kill his crush before his eyes and so decided to destroy the entire world?
🤨

Charmed

Forever Charmed
So Obito going nuts and turning evil because of Rin getting killed by Kakashi doesnt make much sense to you guys?

Btw what do you guys think about the way Itachi treated Sasuke throughout the series. Is he what you would call "the brother of the year"?

I kinda have the feeling that he thought that by torturing and traumatising his little brother he would, eventually become a friendly and caring young man. He'd learn to love his village and the people living in it.
I mean, what was Itachi thinking? Or maybe he wasnt.

Fused

The Absolute God
No, it's clearly BZ. He manipulated everyone.
It's easy to manipulate everyone when Kishimoto retcons half the established lore for it :mjlol

Truthfully Madara should have realized that Black Zetsu wasn't his biological will, it's not something you can "fake". But Madara was clearly dumbed-down for the sake of the trash plot.

Top Bottom