1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

The Big Bad Fillers Complaining Thread -- Complain about fillers here!

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by TheHolyDarkness, Jun 16, 2005.

1. TheHolyDarkness

Ok, due to the countless threads about the quality of fillers being made and the constant remarks even in other threads about the fillers, I'm going ahead and keep this as filler discussion thread. Of course you can still make threads about the new episodes, but if the thread revolves around "I don't like fillers because..." or "I like fillers because..." please post it here. Here you can vent your anger towards the anime team story writers or praise them, whatever you prefer, just stop spawning fillers "like/dislike" discussions everywhere. IMPORTANT: Only in this thread you're allowed to post manga spoilers in tags, remember ONLY here. This will stay as a sticky until the fillers are over.
    Thanks. Arigatou. Merci. Grazie. // Axass

::watchs Episode 139::

Yeah... I was liking this filler. While it was still funny. But now that I see Sakura and Naruto meeting up with Oro in a filler context...

Yeah. Its stupid looking. Reminds me of how its much too soon for Oro and Kabuto to show up again.

Is this fiiller arc done yet? I officially want like the ******* ****** story now please.

Are we there yet? ?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    How bout now?
    Are we there yet?

How bout now? ::cries::

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Rakumaru

Haha I think like you lmao

3. Hinata is so cute

It's not Orochimaru.

It's Kabuto's genjutsu.

So obvious.

4. mgrace

Fillers are not great.... I'm glad I haven't seen this arc.... I saw one of the episodes and I was glad I missed them... :Lame...

5. o0ps

I'm pretty much fed up with the Naruto anime as of awhile back. All these fillers are repetative in dialogue, they say the same things over and over not to mention both Naruto AND Jiraiya doing Rasengan.

I still download and watch but it's just not the same anymore.

6. mgrace

Do they have flash backs in fillers???? Hahahhaa

7. Baby Raptor

that is not big deal with flash backs it is short flash backs! i dont understand most people was piss off at filler well.. that is your choice !

8. metronomy

139 all in all, was actually not a bad episode at all.

9. Panzer Kunst

I have nothing to complain about thus far. Filler is filler, but at least we're getting some nice animation out of it. I'm very interested to see what they'll do with Sakura here, as I do not read the manga and don't know what to expect. This is her moment to shine, if she gets a moment at all.

10. metronomy

I thought the whole Jiraiya bit was very, very intresting.

11. TheHolyDarkness

The thing is... with this Oro and Kabuto showing up, this filler as entered the realm of cheesy posr-Rescue arc fanfiction for me.

And I've read better post-Rescue arc fanfiction.

Such as

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  12. nEoMaRz

I also believe it is a genjutsu. I also think Orochimaru is nowhere near there and is somewhere training andpreparing Sasuke making him stronger.

13. theoneandonly

of course that is a genjutsu...i don't think Orochimaru will come and fight a genin... and in his current state it's true that he is currently training sasuke

14. Hayabusa

Do you people EVER stop complaining?

15. Raiza

My sentiments exactly.

16. IronFist Alchemist

I enjoyed that episode very much actually! very decent animation! :amuse

17. De Monies

i really like fillers - they're usually funny and yer i jus like them thats all :) ep 139 is good! with great animation!! i rekon its not orchimaru its taht illusion technique that orichimaru used on them in the forest of death, hence the flashback - that is why sakura got all stunned

18. Edensanktogrief

If they didn't put in fillers then the anime would catch up and overrun the manga... there really isn't much of a choice, but overall, I prefer the actual stories.

19. TEK

I'm glad there are fillers to help us Narutowhores deal with the time. If they didn't do fillers and instead went on a break, we'd all go crazy waiting for it to return. The manga people, such as myself, would still have the manga every week but I for one would greatly miss the anime being there every week. The one thing I do hope though is that the anime doesn't ruin the series because of these fillers. Time will tell us though whether or not this will happen.

20. Chas3265

That's what I was hoping.

21. n8dogg

Tell you the truth, the Naruto story in general is starting to get slightly trite and repetitive... Things pick up later on, thankfully, but it is growing a bit tiresome.

The problem I think is the fact that Naruto follows the whole shonen manga formula too closely.

1. Main character is a young, brash or hyper kid.

2. There is always a more powerful foe that's IMPOSSIBLE to EVER beat, yet the main character manages to find some way to come on top. Usually using his or her will power or something like that...

3. The bad guy always emphesizes on "materialistic" aspects of anything. For Pokemon? "I use the pokemon as my tools to fight, not my friends!" For Yakitate! Japan? "I know all the techniques in the world, but I don't bake with any FEELING!" For Naruto? "I'm much stronger than you, but I lack the proper will to fight with my all!" Etc etc...

4. It seems as though the good guy is winning, but suddenly, the bad guy starts to laugh. Quietly at first, then it gets louder and more maniacal.

I just wish shonen manga wasn't so... one sided. It's always the bad guy dominating the fight until the VERY LAST SECOND WHEN THE GOOD GUY PULLS THROUGH FOR AN UNBELIEVABLE FINISH.

Gah, maybe I'm ranting a little. It's late.

Yes, tired of the fillers, but this one isn't too bad. Think it's stupid that they're going to Oro's place though. Couldn't they have done fillers that focused on some other people for a change???

22. TheHolyDarkness

Precisely my point.

23. Ninja Genius

With that said and done I suggest watching eps 140 once it gets done and revise your opinions.

24. RaZzy

Watch bleach.. it's alot better than naruto.
    This filler isn't the best, but after Gaara vs Naruto arc it kinda went downwards anyway.

(got neg. reputation for this post......................so sad.......................)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2005
  25. Pandatot

*Hands everyone still complaining about the filler episodes tear-free shampoo*

Please get over it :(

26. Soul Fang

There will always be whiners out there. They are a plaugue you cant eliminate.

27. TheHolyDarkness

I do watch Bleach. But I'm already in the habit of watching Naruto for one-hundred and thirty nine episodes. Can't I watch both?

Seriously though, how come the animation quality of Bleach seems to be more consistent and of a higher value to Naruto's? And why can't Naruto's fillers just focus on the funny? That way they'd be less to whine about it going off tangent with the manga.

::eek:bservers his own work::

Touche >.<

28. captainpg

You actually answered your own question: Because Bleach is animated by the same two studios responsible for the better animated Naruto episodes, hence outsourcing Naruto episodes to other studios.

29. does anybody know when the filler will end? and how long is it?

30. n8dogg

Naruto is more popular than Bleach, although both animes are excellent and of the same calibur. And because of all the action crammed into each storyline, the deadlines for Naruto are so much more scrunched together, due to their primetime schedule. Obviously, consistancy has to be sacrificed for speed.